Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 pm
I am soon 23....
I never had a boyfriend...
My issue :
I simply don't have guy friends. All my friends are girls. I was also shy, I felt better and safe with girls... The friendship builds easily, because we like to go shopping and give support to each other.
--------
My mom warned me that some guys only want to have sex so I gotta be careful if I have a boyfriend... This advice I always have it in my mind.

Most people think that '''YOU MUST HAVE A BF in your 18 at least and 20s''...
Everyone asks... Family... Friends... Coworkers...

I thought that I was unattractive, but recently 2 guys asked my phone number, and it was such a bad idea to give it to them... They were so annoying...

The first one, he asked me on dates... So, it was clear that he wanted to be my bf... I didn't feel the same and I couldn't become just his friend because I felt awkward that he was hitting on me in a very clingy way.

The second one, is MACHO ?? He thinks he is a good guy, when he is the one that bring the sex topic after asking me if I have a bf...

When I asked him are u interested in me he didn't want to answer.
Then he asked me the same question. I said no.
He wants to be my friend, he said I ask him anything, or tell him anything...

Like, I don't even meet people that fits me... I give people a chance by giving my cellphone number when they ask, but it turned so frustrating...

crying
Forever alone... It's quite pessimist... I sometimes feel sad that I haven't met the one. I wish I meet someone, but I rather be single than be with a guy that is desperate or only want to have sex.

One of my friend that is single, she said : Guys that can me a good match for me are already taken.

I think the same.
My friend and I aren't people that would try to steal others' boyfriends so we just stay away from them...

I cannot be friend with a guy that I have a crush on... It's hard to like or start to really love him when he is taken.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:16 pm
I personally see no problem with it. Far as I'm concerned, singlehood is just a lot less drama and extra responsibilities. My time is mine and doesn't need to be dedicated to someone else.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:34 pm
Oh girl, you are not alone... I'm 19 now and I never had a boyfriend -sigh-
But you know what? I don't care because it's better to wait for the perfect guy than to rush and be unhappy smile

And machos? No thank you talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:24 pm
Todes Sehnsucht
Oh girl, you are not alone... I'm 19 now and I never had a boyfriend -sign-
But you know what? I don't care because it's better to wait for the perfect guy than to rush and be unhappy smile

And machos? No thank you talk2hand
So truue !!  

Miss_XxAriaxX

IrisIrene88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 am
That is fine^^! If you don't want a boyfriend that is fine! And there are a ton of guys who just focus on sex...ugh..... -.-! If you want to stay single, you stay single! I'm just a single otaku XD! Also...macho guys...NO D:!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 pm
Being single is better than being in a relationship you're not interested in.

Don't worry about having a boyfriend just because that's what everyone else
thinks is right.

I've been single for nearly a year now and my life has never been this
peaceful. Do not worry, do not force anything, the right man will come around
and will sweep you off your feet.

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 pm
I'm probably not all that much help here as I have a boyfriend and we're very happy together and neither of us want sex or kids (we have a shared...umm, dislike for any child over the age of four and below the age of fourteen, which probably stems from the little buggers that live near us)
But being single is not bad, you won't ever have to feel the pain of having someone reject you or ditch you (I've had that twice, worst feeling EVER) you can be friends with guys without your special guy being jealous (or you thinking that he's jealous when he isn't, or maybe that's just paranoid little me) and you can have the freedom being single brings.
I wouldn't stress too much over it, there are billions of people on the planet, you're bound to find the perfect match one day, and you're never too old for love, also, "single" doesn't make you "lonely" it just gives you options.

I'm not too great at giving advice nor do I excell in the art of conversation, I just like to talk...a lot, I don't mind being told to shut up XD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 am
Being in a good relationship can be a lot of fun, but it really is hard to find the right person for that. It sounds like to me you should try to take it a little slower first, just be friends with a guy first, then see where it goes from there. Some people don't mind dating their guy friends, while others aren't comfortable with that and have to find someone new outside of their friend circle like I do. For some reason I like keeping my love life and my friends separate, mostly because I used to have a friend of mine that would always try to take my boyfriends. But, anyway, just find some good guy friends first.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:21 pm
I hate being single mostly because nobody is ever interested in me for some reason unbeknownst to me, and I hate the feeling of being lonely and not sharing my happiness with someone special. I find it especially troublesome because it's hard for me to find a woman (or transwoman) to love with me being a transwoman myself and such. Maybe it's just really bad luck, but I have had some unpleasant experiences previously that I wish not to repeat in the future, but that's if I decide I'm good enough for someone to date or to see openly. I've grown pessimistic and introverted as a result, so I don't have much faith in myself to press on.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:09 am
Well, I broke up with my clingy octopus boyfriend recently and throughout the relationship it was Avril Lavingne's song "Don't tell me"

It sucks being single, b/c now I feel like I'm not going to be good enough for anyone...  

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:22 am
I love being single and I am 26, all my family is in relationships and having kids. I don't need a ball and chain. I do not have to answer to anyone, it's great.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:59 pm
To me it doesn't make a differences if I'm in a relationship or not the last guy I dated was actually really good to me but he was also the only guy I ever dated. I been single for going on 2 years now and I see my friends dating all these boys and getting into drama and I'm just sitting over here in my pj's watching cartoons and eating hot chips. People trying to set me up with a guy but I don't want it or either they just come up to me and another reason why I kinda don't want a relationship is because I'm not comfortable with the way I look but people always say I'm pretty and crap but I'm getting of topic but yea that's my little rant. whee  

GabbieJoJo

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:15 pm
A dream is a wish your heart makes

I'm Single, but only because I'm like one of the guys xp
seriously, today I was 3 of my guy friends (and 1 annoying perv stare ) and we were talking about this book, Which has some erotic moments in it...
and they seriously had no qualms of discussing this stuff with me, I got mad and the one guy that still has his girlfriend (been goin steady for almost 4 years) got mad too. xp
Immature High schoolers, you'd think they'd learn to grow up by now.
But hey, I'd rather be single then go out with them 3nodding They're such pervs, you know.
So don't feel bad about the fact that you're single, show them that you're more than just a hot bod emotion_dowant
Plus my older sis is 25 and never had a boyfriend, she's had dates like you and stuff, but likewise, she can't find the right match.
You'll find your Prince Charming soon, just wait and see

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:34 pm
I'm single (mostly). I like it, though. You're probably not going to appreciate this, but the only thing I don't like is that guys I'm not interested in won't leave me alone, haha. I'm not a hot commodity or anything, I'm just nice to people, so the guys that like me are always the ones who don't usually get niceness from people and think it's flirting. Guys I am not interested in.

Apart from that, I enjoy being single. To be honest, most of my friends were guys in the beginning of my college years (geez I sound old, I'm only 22 lol), and it's not always idyllic. Sometimes they start liking you, sometimes they start fighting over you, and it almost always complicates things. I mean, I have successful guy friendships. But it's not the majority of the friendships I've tried to make.

Hersheydudette

Queen Pansexual

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:50 pm
Welp, I think the wisest decision is not to worry about it.

Statistics suggest you'll probably live to be eighty. Women have impressive longevity. And that is plenty of time to find someone special.

o uo

You won't find happiness by looking for it in someone else. Seriously, a lot of married couples are discovering that and I believe that's why divorce is such a likelihood. Don't rush anything and you'll be fine!

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff