Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 09. ✿ - - - Advertisement
Made Memories: Friendship, RPs, Contests, and more!(Recruit) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join, please? <3
  Yes I will! <3
  I'm not looking for a guild.
  No, it needs to improve first. ( Please POST HOW! )
  No, not interested. ( Please POST WHY! )
  Random unimportant poll option for no reason.
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image

Hello everyone who is looking for a guild!
First let me say thank you for looking at my thread, then allow me to invite you to a guild called
"Made Memories", a guild that has something for everyone, and a place for everything.
Below will be a list of some things the guild has to offer, but as more people join more things will be added; and more things can happen.
Right now there are little members, but that is why I'm here looking for people to join; give my guild a chance to grow! Remember, a guild is nothing without it's active members!

Active ModeratorsThe Captain, Vice Captains, and Crew members are all very active and always willing to help. If something goes wrong, don't be afraid to send one of them a message!
Friendly EnvironmentA safe place that welcomes everyone of all kinds, free of judgment; you can open up and be yourself!
FriendshipOne of the key components of this guild, between all members; have a conversation with anyone, don't be shy!
Tons Of Sub-ForumsThere is literally a sub-forum for anything you want to talk about, and if you'd like another one added for your preference, just message the Captain and she'll get straight on it!
Role PlayingFor those of you who enjoy role playing with friends or strangers, there's a few sub-forums devoted to different kinds of rp themes; any idea you come up with has a place to be made!
ContestsWhenever the guild mule has enough funds, we will hold a contest! It will vary each time, and so will the winners; anyone can enter! Sometimes even members may hold contests!
GamesAny of those who want to make friends while playing little posting games, we have a sub-forum for that! Sometimes on these games little prizes will be given away as well.

Even if you do not feel like joining, giving us any suggestions on how to further improve the guild to your own or other's enjoyment would be much appreciated, thank you!
Just click on the picture at the top of this post or in my signature to be taken to the guild!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:56 pm
The reason for the caps ( in my case overdose on shift key ) in the polls is because people pick those options yet never state why, or how, even when I ask them too. I know overdosing on shift key probably won't fix that, but it still makes me feel better and hold onto hope.

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:07 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm
Bump!  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:52 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:56 pm
Bump!  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:06 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:24 pm
Bump!  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:44 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 pm
Why do I even bother putting a "Please post why" when no one follows that and just insults my guild for no good reason? -Annoyed sigh-

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:49 pm
Bump!  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue