Is AZN food American's?
  Hell No!!
  Ummmm.. Yeah *Runs away*
  Why are you askin?
  Pollwhore
View Results

Ducngu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:08 pm
I have gone through many Asian websites although most say they like AZN's food but america eat way more of these food a year than we do... Does that make them American foods?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:10 pm
...no. We eat it/make it everydy we're used to it. Americans can't make it like us so they like it more.  

What the Pho

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:12 pm
and our Pho is the bomb pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:14 pm
U Vietnamese?  

Ducngu

Yuunie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 pm
Americans eat it because they taste good. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:18 pm
well if we asians invented the food, it's our culture so the americans are just partaking it by enjoying our food. that's my logic for it anyhow.  

peppermint746

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:25 pm
Both sushis and pho are Asian food. Sushis is from Japan and Pho from Vietnam.
Since, we all ate our own country's food since birth or whatever, we are used to it. To Americans, it's like new or very good to eat for a change. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:35 pm
Ducngu
U Vietnamese?

yup  

What the Pho

patudie0000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:57 pm
well as a white guy and as a guy who eats sushi, i think that the fact that its not american is why people eat it. you see, people hear sushi and say "wow thats japanesse right, well i geuss i can try somthing new" and then they turn out enjoying it. so the fact that its not american makes americans eat it more, i mean if people always ate somthing that was from there country, everyone in america would be eating fatty cheeseburgers and freanch fries  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:02 pm
Technically, I don't think any food is "american" just because all the people who make the food are from different places in the world. Pizza is really Italian, french fries are really French, hamburgers are really German, etc...

And, anyways, people here in America might eat some asian foods more, but are you putting into consideration the people in Asia that's eating the food when you say americans eat it more?

Oh, all that food at the chinese restaurants isn't really chinese...it's americanized chinese food. It totally doesn't taste like chinese food 'cause our taste buds are different than most of the people living in america so to get lots of customers, they usually change the flavor.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

patudie0000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:29 pm
x_Dark_Eclipse_x
Technically, I don't think any food is "american" just because all the people who make the food are from different places in the world. Pizza is really Italian, french fries are really French, hamburgers are really German, etc...

And, anyways, people here in America might eat some asian foods more, but are you putting into consideration the people in Asia that's eating the food when you say americans eat it more?

Oh, all that food at the chinese restaurants isn't really chinese...it's americanized chinese food. It totally doesn't taste like chinese food 'cause our taste buds are different than most of the people living in america so to get lots of customers, they usually change the flavor.
lol acctully french fries are from england. we jst got the name from france before we got it from england. ive england beat france to the punch we would be calling it chips. hince "fish 'n' chips"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:42 pm
anybody can eat pho, especially the americans because yeah, it tastes ggggoooooooooooddddd =P.  

Pow in the Wow

Kyora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:53 am
No.

People in China eat hamburgers; does that make them chinese?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:10 am
not at all...
sushi is a japanese food..
everyone knows!!  

japjainjook

~chipitt~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:23 am
sushi is japanese food..
lol..
love'em!!  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]