Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:43 am
it's almost here! woooo~ can't wait.

my boyfriend is coming from Virginia to California this summer, so obvs, i'm excited!

what are you doing for the summer?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 am
Not to much really for me. Work doesn't stop in summer I guess... That being said I would love to get a couple days off for a trip to the coast for the aquarium and such. Get a hotel, play on the beach... That would be fun. : )  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:16 am
A Song Is Born
Not to much really for me. Work doesn't stop in summer I guess... That being said I would love to get a couple days off for a trip to the coast for the aquarium and such. Get a hotel, play on the beach... That would be fun. : )

gogogo!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 am
tanqela
A Song Is Born

gogogo!

Its only a couple hour drive there... Or we could go inland a couple hours and go to the desert-ie area... wild life safari? whee  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:20 am
A Song Is Born
tanqela
A Song Is Born

gogogo!

Its only a couple hour drive there... Or we could go inland a couple hours and go to the desert-ie area... wild life safari? whee

or just go to the zoo! or the pool! spend lots of time with your child!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 am
tanqela

The zoo is up north in the big city.. of course up there does have omsi too... and that wold be awesome...
West, coast, aquarium, and wild game park...
East, desert, wild life safari
North big city, zoo, omsi...
Or we could take a trip down to California or Arizona... I should leave the state at some point in my life ya?
We have a pool in the apartment complex we live in. : ) I think that's going to be a constant.
EDIT : I just realized I live 2 hours from everything here...  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:46 am
A Song Is Born
tanqela

The zoo is up north in the big city.. of course up there does have omsi too... and that wold be awesome...
West, coast, aquarium, and wild game park...
East, desert, wild life safari
North big city, zoo, omsi...
Or we could take a trip down to California or Arizona... I should leave the state at some point in my life ya?
We have a pool in the apartment complex we live in. : ) I think that's going to be a constant.
EDIT : I just realized I live 2 hours from everything here...

2 hours from california? xD
i'm in LA visit hollywood, maybe disney?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:50 am
tanqela

Okay maybe a couple more than 2 to california...
But under 12 hours I am sure!
I live in Oregon 3nodding  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 am
A Song Is Born
tanqela

o: that's cool!
what kind of stuff can you do in oregon?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:56 am
tanqela
A Song Is Born
tanqela

Boring stuff sweatdrop
We have lots of different areas. A bit of everything. Snow, beach, desert, forest, mountains... Everything. Lots of camping... Lots of fishing.
We have lots of tourist things, Portland is lots of fun too (If you like big cities) its prolly our biggest city.
We have pioneer towns where you go spend they day like a pioneer... and haunted house things... Its not bad.
But I was born and raised here. I have never left. Its a bit dull to me.. sweatdrop  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:15 pm
A Song Is Born
tanqela
A Song Is Born
tanqela

Boring stuff sweatdrop
We have lots of different areas. A bit of everything. Snow, beach, desert, forest, mountains... Everything. Lots of camping... Lots of fishing.
We have lots of tourist things, Portland is lots of fun too (If you like big cities) its prolly our biggest city.
We have pioneer towns where you go spend they day like a pioneer... and haunted house things... Its not bad.
But I was born and raised here. I have never left. Its a bit dull to me.. sweatdrop

THEN LEAVE WOMAN. SEE THE WORLD.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 pm
tanqela

Its not that terribly easy with a kid. I cannot uproot him from his school, so that limits a whole lot of time. And I work full time, and trying to get vacations that match my kids can be like pulling teeth sometimes. And even when I do get time off, my boyfriend may not be able to get his off...
And even when it does work out where we get time off, we are tired. I get up at 5am every morning, and am in bed no earlier than 11 most nights. My days off tend to be catch up on chores, or just laying there wishing I felt younger sweatdrop
Someday I will go on a big trip. But for now, maybe a short trip out of state would be a good idea. heart  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 pm
A Song Is Born
tanqela

Its not that terribly easy with a kid. I cannot uproot him from his school, so that limits a whole lot of time. And I work full time, and trying to get vacations that match my kids can be like pulling teeth sometimes. And even when I do get time off, my boyfriend may not be able to get his off...
And even when it does work out where we get time off, we are tired. I get up at 5am every morning, and am in bed no earlier than 11 most nights. My days off tend to be catch up on chores, or just laying there wishing I felt younger sweatdrop
Someday I will go on a big trip. But for now, maybe a short trip out of state would be a good idea. heart

sounds good to me c:
schedules are so hard to work out...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm
tanqela
sounds good to me c:

Being an adult sucks sometimes sweatdrop I miss summer holiday  

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 pm
A Song Is Born
tanqela
sounds good to me c:

Being an adult sucks sometimes sweatdrop I miss summer holiday

i miss it too, but it's just a few months away for me.
i want to be an adult... idk, i just do.  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff