Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:07 pm
What makes you fall in love ?

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
My answer:
I had crushes, I don't consider myself to have fallen in love once.

But I think someone that makes me feel special is the criteria.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:36 pm
i can't help who i fall in love with really, but seriously, i am in love with my boyfriend; never have i ever met a guy as wonderful as he. i am lucky to have him. whee

it's ridiculous, the feels that he evokes by just telling me that he loves me. idk. maybe it's just me. o:

falling in love, you should feel comfortable enough to really be yourself without feigning appearances, without feeling like you have to try hard to impress them because you already have. or, you two just clicked.  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 pm
        What a tough question to answer... It would have to be the person that I fell in love with. It's hard to describe, but it's as though there is some magical bond that brings two people together. Kind of like a Cupid.
        It's inevitable, but somewhere, somehow you know that they are the person you can see a future with and that makes you fall in love with them and all their quirks. At least, that's how it worked out for me. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:34 am
tanqela
i can't help who i fall in love with really, but seriously, i am in love with my boyfriend; never have i ever met a guy as wonderful as he. i am lucky to have him. whee

it's ridiculous, the feels that he evokes by just telling me that he loves me. idk. maybe it's just me. o:

falling in love, you should feel comfortable enough to really be yourself without feigning appearances, without feeling like you have to try hard to impress them because you already have. or, you two just clicked.
Waah ! Your post really taught me something new !  

Miss_XxAriaxX

MillieRenee12

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:55 pm
I am in love now. I don't know what my life would be like without him. He makes me sooo happy. We will be together for 3 years in September and we are going strong. heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:01 pm
MillieRenee12
I am in love now. I don't know what my life would be like without him. He makes me sooo happy. We will be together for 3 years in September and we are going strong. heart heart heart heart heart heart
That's great smile !  

Miss_XxAriaxX

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm
I thought I knew what love was. I would swear I loved them till the ends of the earth and back.
But it pales in comparison to what I feel for my son. That bond, that love, is far far far deeper and more meaningful that any I could have with any man or woman.
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:05 pm
XxAriaxX
tanqela

Waah ! Your post really taught me something new !

really? i'm glad c:  

hoenest

Darling

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas