Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Battling RON DAY VU (Muka & Victoria) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 am
After the most recent invasion of the campus, Muka took an afternoon to stop by and visit his friend Victoria. He wasn't sure how she fared when everything had gone down but he was whatever his version of worried was. That meant he brought her a small trinket as a present and then insisted she accompany him out.

A short flight with the ghost ghoul on his back brought them to the doors of the gym and eventually inside. Muka tutted a bit, made some oddly concerned bird noises, and finally let her in on his plan.

"I want to make sure.. ah.." he giggled, "That you can defend yourself!" He wagged a taloned finger. "Just. In. Case."

Dragain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:35 pm
Victoria was always happy to see her friends, and Muka was one of the first friends she ever made in Amityville, so he was extra special. After keeping the trinket away, she accompanied him out without protest, although she was curious about the agenda of the outing; with him, it was usually shopping, but he wasn't heading in the direction of the Maul.

"Defend myself?" She asked after floating off his back, "But Sir Muka, how am I supposed to do that?" As unladylike as fighting was, she had to agree that being able to defend herself would be nice... Especially after her room was half swallowed by those shadowy things.

iloveyouDIE

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 am
"Well ahhh.." Muka scratched his beard with a momentarily puzzled expression. "Do you have any useful powers? Or perhaps just punching and kicking?"

The strix carefully removed his top coat and set it off to the side. His tattooed hands moved meticulously to unbutton his sleeves and roll them up to the elbows. He flexed his hands and made fists.

"You can practice with me.." he giggled, imagining they looked to be an odd pair in ther fancy clothes, fighting. "I won't fight with all my strength!" She was younger and inexperienced. It wouldn't be proper!

Dragain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:48 am
"Punching? Kicking?" Victoria looked slightly mortified as she shook her head, "Oh dear Sally... No, of course not, Sir Muka! Such things are not what a lady should do! I can, however, heal! It is my Fear, and I've been trying to hone it to the best of my abilities..."

She tilted her head to the side, watching her friend closely before imitating his actions, balling her hands up into tiny fists, "Like this?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 am
"I understand.." Muka half-bowed in apaology. He was well aware of the etiquette for gentlemonsters and proper ladies. Unfortunately things tended to happen at this school in which proper etiquette had to be put to the wayside. "I just ahh.. hrmm.. do not want to see you get harmed! Things happen." he wagged his finger again.

When Victoria balled up her tiny fists he giggled. She was too adorable. He could just eat her up. "Yes yes that's right!" he wagged his hand forward. "Now come at me.. STRIKE ME!" Muka pantomimed a punch and giggled excitedly. "And then perhaps you can try to heal me after you've won!" Aw wasn't he nice. Was he going to let her win?

HP: 30/30 (using Y1 stats)

Dragain

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:03 am
"Such as having half my room devoured?" Victoria asked, sulking as she recalled the incident that led to the loss of over half the mirrors in the collection she had started after settling down in school... It would take her a long time to build it up again.

"Strike you, Sir Muka?" She frowned, "Well, if you're certain... Please excuse me!" Hesitantly, she punched Muka on his shoulder. Gently.

HP: 30
Damage: 1

iloveyouDIE

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 am
Muka giggled as she punched him. He could sense he had a little more ferocity pent up inside her. "Ok now.. Can you defend against me?"

He was less concerned about truly hurting her due to Victoria being a ghost. The strix leapt a bit, slashing with his taloned hands towards her (hopefully) defending arms.

HP: 29/30
Dmg: 2

Dragain

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:59 am
"Defe-" Victoria wasn't sure how she was supposed to defend, but when she realized that Muka was retaliating, instincts kicked in and she raised her arms, blocking the attack. Her eyes were also squeezed shut, and she only opened them after feeling the impact.

She then spent some time staring at Muka before feebly trying to punch him again, although she miscalculated and used way too little force.

HP: 28
Damage: 0

iloveyouDIE

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 am
"Oh come now.." Muka giggled again. "I do not think your heart is in it! What if I was a true predator?" The strix leapt again, slashing at her once more for minimal damage. The strix couldn't bring himself to truly threaten her... and that may not even help.

"Try kicking perhaps? Remember you are a ghost so you can phase around.. or hover.." They should add to her options for fighting.

HP: 29/30
Dmg: 2

Dragain

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:40 am
"But Sir Muka! Kicking is worse than punching," She would have to raise her leg! Show her unmentionables in the process! That was the opposite of ladylike, and once she removed from Muka's attack, she decided to try a punch again, using more force this time, "I am always hovering!"

(9OuO)9

HP: 26
Damage: 3

iloveyouDIE

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 am
"Better!" He rubbed his arm which did sting .... slightly. "I understand how this is very much against manners.." The strix commiserated with her on that point. "I am not very good at the fighting either." He snickered. "Perhaps we should go shopping!!"

How battle led to shopping would surely be revealed within moments.

Muka slashed his claws again but she hovered out of reach. "We can get you some battling clothes! Or workout gear!" He was way too excited about dressing Victoria up like a doll. "Perhaps you will be more comfortable fighting?"

Dmg: 0

Dragain

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:20 am
"Matron did talk about something called fencing," Victoria looked thoughtful as she tried to punch Muka again, feeling slightly more confident... Only to miss, "Which she described as swordplay? A gentleman's sport which involves fighting!"

Her face lit up at the mention of shopping, because it was nice to explore the shops and what they have for sale, even if she doesn't buy anything for herself. However, the idea of shopping for battling clothing and workout gear... Did not appeal to her at all.

"But those usually involve pants," She frowned, "Ladies do not wear pants."

Damage:

iloveyouDIE

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 am
Muka lifted off, landed behind Victoria, and gave her back a pinch. Enough of a pinch to do 1 damage ;D

"Attacks can come from anywhere!" He giggled before continuing the conversation. "Ah yes I ah.. hrmm. have heard of fencing. I haven't tried it myself."

The strix lifted to land back in front of the ghoul again, taking a defensive pose. "Oh but you are wrong, if you pardon my saying..." Muka grinned. "Ladies are allowed to wear pants now! Isn't it amazing!?"

HP: 26 / 30
Dmg: 1

Dragain

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:04 am
"I have seen ladies in pants, but it just isn't proper," Victoria retorted with a bit of a pout, trying to get another punch in, "It would be like... Wearing your bloomers where everyone can see them!"

HP: 25
Damage:

iloveyouDIE

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 am
"You are too adorable..HEE!" Muka burst into giggles. "I suppose I will allow the no-pants rule." It was a good thing the strix was a gentlemonster. Other boils would take the 'no-pants' rule a completely different way.

"I suppose we will just hope not to be attacked or.. perhaps find you a combat dress!" The idea made him laugh more. "Perhaps one of the fashion designer ghouls on campus would do it."

Apparently he was really set on getting her new clothes for fighting.

HP: 26/30
Dmg: 0

Dragain

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out