Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochi Ray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:41 pm
All right, it's an odd series. XD But, I had read a really good Ford/Arthur pairing at one time. I'm not going to link the story because it's dirty. XD; But, it was really well written.
I've been searching for other fiction for that pairing, but it's just not really that common. It's a shame. ~_~
Oh..and not the pairing from the movie--no. gonk The books. x3

Anyone else thought of Hitchhiker slash? XD;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:19 pm
Hello Poochi! I have never ever thought of Hitchhiker slash. After all, I'm in one of the first chapters in the first book, so I couldn't think much about the characters. My sister says that I look like Arthur when I wear her bathrobe biggrin *secretly hopes Arthur's the uke in that fanfiction story*  

CARLY GAY JEPSEN

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Poochi Ray

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:15 pm
kawaii_neko_nya
Hello Poochi! I have never ever thought of Hitchhiker slash. After all, I'm in one of the first chapters in the first book, so I couldn't think much about the characters. My sister says that I look like Arthur when I wear her bathrobe biggrin *secretly hopes Arthur's the uke in that fanfiction story*

XD
Yes, well, I think he's an uke, sweetums. :3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:39 pm
Erg, I hated that movie. xP
Sometimes I search for slash in random fandoms, when I'm bored. :3 I read a story on them once, too. It was fairly enjoyable. xD I'd never thought of it before I read it. But I should remember that anybody is slashable. >3

Nefalkarx

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:27 pm
I've read a couple of cute Arthur/Ford fics on Fanifiction.net, I think there's a C2 community thing for it... *checks* Yep, there is: Link.

I haven't seen the film, everyone said it was disappointing so I steered clear; I haven't read the book either. I started it but I couldn't get into it. I've seen the TV series though and there are tons of slashy moments in it. Ford is so cute!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:58 am
The movie cut out my favorite parts. I was dissapointed.
FordxArthur is cool in my books. ^_^  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Iciak

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:09 pm
I love that pairing. x3
I've got all the books and the old BBC series, but I'm definitely not going to get the movie. The only good thing about it was probably Trillian, who was actually much better than in the TV version; the rest sucked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:28 pm
Iciak
I love that pairing. x3
I've got all the books and the old BBC series, but I'm definitely not going to get the movie. The only good thing about it was probably Trillian, who was actually much better than in the TV version; the rest sucked.

I haven't seen the TV version. The audio cassets saved my sanity on an 8 hour car trip with my father, though.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Iciak

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:12 pm
Try downloading an episode and see if you like it. Ford is really nice in that version, I think. Trillian is horrible, though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:04 pm
Hitchhikers slash? O.o Blasphemy! I might as well see of the fanfic is any good....  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games