Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I've never kissed anyone... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaaaeu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 pm
High School is ending in a few months and I've never dated or kissed anyone. I tell myself that it's ok because I'm going to college and I'm going to meet new people and I'll probably end up doing it but for now I can't believe it because I feel too lonely.
These last 3 years have been almost unbearable.
I'm really quiet and awkward so I it's very difficult for me to make friends. The "friends" I have now don't even care for me the enough to remember I exist. They go out together and never bother to invite me. I should make new friends but I can't. If I can't even make friends, how am I ever going to find someone who wants to be more than that?...I'm really afraid that won't happen. It's gotten to the point where I'm bothered by my appearence and personality. I exercise but no matter what I see in the scale, I will still feel bad.
I'm really tired of waiting for things to get better. I've waited so much. Hoped so much. It's just doesn't seem like things are ever going to change no matter how much I try.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:41 pm
I know this probably doesn't help so much right now, but college really is so much better than high school; people have grown up a little, there are way more different people for you to make friends with and lots of people won't know anyone and will be in the same boat as you, wanting to make friends.

I'm really quiet around people I don't know well too, I know how frustrating it can be when you're shy because you want people to see you for your personality, but everyone just thinks of you as the shy quiet one. But just remember that other people are probably feeling the same way as you, and most people are happy to have someone to say hello to.

Don't stress about the kissing thing. Dating and kissing are not things you need practice at; if you're with the right person it's gonna be nice no matter how it happens. And it will happen! Some people have just gotta be a little more patient : )  

passerella

Friendly Gekko

Anaaaeu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:54 pm
passerella

Thank you for answering. heart
The words didn't help much, to be honest, because I've been hearing that but it always seems so far away that I've stopped getting my hopes up. It's nice to hear that it will happen, anyway. No matter what is really going to happen. The fact that someone answered and cared to listen to me does make me feel better, though, so, again, thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:58 pm
Anaaaeu
passerella

Thank you for answering. heart
The words didn't help much, to be honest, because I've been hearing that but it always seems so far away that I've stopped getting my hopes up. It's nice to hear that it will happen, anyway. No matter what is really going to happen. The fact that someone answered and cared to listen to me does make me feel better, though, so, again, thank you. heart

Aw you're welcome. I'm sorry I couldn't help much but I have definitely been where you are, so feel free to shoot me a pm if you ever wanna talk, I'm online fairly often heart  

passerella

Friendly Gekko

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 pm
Your not alone! I've never been kissed either much less have a boyfriend! And I know what you mean by high-school being lonely. (I'm in high-school too)
When I was in elementary and middle school I had so many friends and was totally a social butterfly. But now, no where close. I honestly only have 3 people I would consider friends. Lots of "acquaintances" but really no friends. And a few months ago that really bothered me. But now I've kind of accepted it.
I am so ready to go to college, meet new people, make friends, not have to deal with all the immaturity that seems to be surrounding me...
Don't stress about the kissing and dating experience, it will happen. You will meet the right person : )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm
jesusgirl115
I'm glad you were able to get past it. Your positivity made me a little bit more positive too. Thank you 4laugh  

Anaaaeu

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:19 pm
Anaaaeu
High School is ending in a few months and I've never dated or kissed anyone. I tell myself that it's ok because I'm going to college and I'm going to meet new people and I'll probably end up doing it but for now I can't believe it because I feel too lonely.
These last 3 years have been almost unbearable.
I'm really quiet and awkward so I it's very difficult for me to make friends. The "friends" I have now don't even care for me the enough to remember I exist. They go out together and never bother to invite me. I should make new friends but I can't. If I can't even make friends, how am I ever going to find someone who wants to be more than that?...I'm really afraid that won't happen. It's gotten to the point where I'm bothered by my appearence and personality. I exercise but no matter what I see in the scale, I will still feel bad.
I'm really tired of waiting for things to get better. I've waited so much. Hoped so much. It's just doesn't seem like things are ever going to change no matter how much I try.
Hi Anaaaeu, well I'm 22 and I have never kissed either razz !
I want to kiss someone that I love XD when it will happen (because there his no one now ). There were times that I felt down just because I've never had a boyfriend... However, that is not the most important thing in life. I think it should be health, family and friends.

When you'll go to college, you must try to talk to people in your class to make new friends or at least someone that you can talk and count on to take notes for you when you'll sick for example...

You can diminish your shyness ! It takes effort and motivation. I was a really shy person and now I feel I am really less shy. Also, if you have the time to work this summer or volunteer it would be a great opportunity to be more social and talk to people...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 pm
XxAriaxX
Hi Anaaaeu, well I'm 22 and I have never kissed either razz !
I want to kiss someone that I love XD when it will happen (because there his no one now ). There were times that I felt down just because I've never had a boyfriend... However, that is not the most important thing in life. I think it should be health, family and friends.

When you'll go to college, you must try to talk to people in your class to make new friends or at least someone that you can talk and count on to take notes for you when you'll sick for example...

You can diminish your shyness ! It takes effort and motivation. I was a really shy person and now I feel I am really less shy. Also, if you have the time to work this summer or volunteer it would be a great opportunity to be more social and talk to people...

I actually wanted to start working this summer but I'm too afraid exactly because I'm so shy! I know I'll have to do it if I want to get past it especially because I'll have to start working someday but it terrifies me.

I now that having a boyfriend/ girlfriend is not essential and I usually get busy doing other things since I'm a pretty active person and I end up forgetting it but then, in between those moments, I just sit down and feel how lonely I really am. I love my family and since we are 6 people here at home (usually more, even) they help in making me less lonely but I still feel the need for other kinds of relationships and I feel terrible that I can't make them happen. I want people to get to know me and get to love me (any kind of love). I know I must put effort in it but I just get tired of being the only one actually caring. It takes a lot for me to open up but I've been trying to do it. I only talk 3 or 4 sentences a day and when I do no one seems to want to listen. So I just shut up and keep everything to myself. Including my loneliness.  

Anaaaeu

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:00 pm
Hello Anaaaeu, how are you feeling tonight? 3nodding

Graduation can be a depressing time in itself, even without the added thoughts of never having that high school fling or not really getting the chance to make many friends. You're leaving your familiar surroundings, you're no longer going to be the big fish, you're leaving all the people you're used to seeing every day. It's entirely different and your life becomes different, and that can be pretty saddening on it's own.

Sometimes High School is just a difficult time for things like that. In my case, I didn't make friends as easily as the other person. I still had friends though, luckily it just kind of happened in my case. I didn't have a boyfriend until 12th grade. As you can probably guess, the fact that I didn't actually go out and make friends didn't help me getting a boyfriend either. I did like guys, but I just couldn't grow a pair and even talk to them to become their friend. Social anxiety definitely hurts. ; w;

While I didn't go to college, I can more than likely assure you that you'll meet people there. Every friend of mine that went met people, it just happened. College is entirely different, it's more open and people are more mature and accepting. People WANT to meet others in college, and I'm sure people will want to meet you too. I know how much it hurts to make the effort and not get any in return, but I definitely want you to keep trying. Trying is the best you can do, and at least that way you know you're giving it your all. If those people can't see that, then obviously they're not the friends you need. 3nodding

It's the same for finding a boyfriend. Sometimes you just don't meet that guy as fast as you'd like. I hear of people all the time who make it into their 30's before they meet the one for them, it can take time. Think of it this way, as corny as it sounds, good things come to those who wait. It may seem hard now, but it'll definitely get better. 3nodding Don't feel bad just because you haven't found that guy yet. Don't feel sad even after working your tail off! Work out for you, just fill yourself with confidence in how you look and see yourself as the beautiful woman you are. Men eat that up, they love it, maybe that guy hasn't seen you yet because you haven't given yourself a chance to shine. 3nodding Just keep going! I'm sorry if my words don't really help, but I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to. I may not have the best advice, but I'll listen!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:36 pm
Welcome to the club! 19 and still haven't kissed yet. You know you really shouldn't be gloomy about all this. You should be celebrating that soon you will be free of high school. I'm really insecure and I barely talk but in college I found the best group of friends one could hope for.

Like everyone says - College is so much better then High School. In College is where you make true friends. Friends that have common goals and interests as you. People that are more mature and real.

The truth is these people right now in your life aren't listening to you and you shouldn't feel bad about it. I know it hurts. But they are stupid people who don't deserve the time of thought you put on them. They aren't the right people for you and are obviously too consumed in their own worlds.

Don't compare yourself to others or to perfect ideals, or to what have or have not happened. Don't pressure yourself. It does you no good and it's a unhealthy habit that is hard to stop. You are who you are. And that's a good thing. Think about all the good things you've accomplished. Think about the positive. Right off the bat you seem to be a dedicated person! You could be in a much worse situation. Plus, if you keep putting yourself down, and deleting your confidence. That is when you become invisible to others and that is the last thing you want to do. People are attracted to confident people who like themselves and are proud of who they are. There is no such thing as perfection. We can try to run after it all our lives or we can realize that although we have things we aren't happy about in ourselves we also have strong points and at least we are healthy, alive and with great potential in front of ourselves.

I right now am doing treatment for my social fears and anxieties. I have a fear of talking to anyone, huge anxiety, fear of leaving the house, depression...And I'm managing through it! Surprisingly so. Like my psychologist says, look ahead. What I mean is, study, go happily to college and forget about High School like most of us do. You will be fine. I'm sure of it. heart

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:51 am
I'm in almost the exact same boat. I'm 21, never dated anyone, never kissed anyone either unless you count friends during truth or dare....and one friend when she was drunk and excited. I don't make friends easy because I don't trust easy. things can be rough and it can come and go, people around you not being there and/or always in a relationship when you want one may not be exactly helpful either. start by seeing people who have the same interests, you would be AMAZED how many groups and clubs are on a college campus. there is literally something there for everyone. you go there and people who are more open will come up and talk to you just for being there, that helps with making friends. for now, don't worry about dating or kissing, boys or girls, any of that. just enjoy your last days in high school and look forward to starting college and thinking about the things you'll learn and the different people you'll meet. getting into a relationship isn't the one thing you should focus on, there's nothing wrong with waiting until you both find the person you want to date and you're actually ready for that. it's better to wait and be ready for it truly and honestly than rushing into it just to keep from feeling lonely and to say that you're in a relationship. believe me, I've met a lot of people who say they wish that they waited rather than rushing in. just pace yourself, be patient, you'll find a relationship  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:11 am
Try not to worry about kissing/cuddling/being intimate for now.

I know it's hard, when seemingly everyone around you is in a relationship, or at least having sex. Take a breath. You can do without it. Nuns do without it. Heck, I'm doing without it right now. wink

If you're going to college, you have no idea how many new people you are going to meet! So many clubs you can join! Groups related to your major! Sororities! Take advantage of this time. You will never again have so much free time to pursue anything that strikes your fancy (once your classes and homework are done, that is).

I was a wallflower in high school who opened up a bit in college. I got involved in the University Honors Program, going to conferences and even helping put out the newsletter. Through the Honors Program I met my first real crush, my second crush (indirectly) and a handful of friends that I still get together with 20 years later.

Someone good is out there for you. Don't wait for them to arrive and transform your life. Transform your life first and be ready when they get to you. smile  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

Grombiekins

Shoujo Witch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 am
            You're right -- college will be better. It'll be so much easier to find folks with common interests.
            I'm quiet and shy, and I've still managed to make friends in a college setting.

Don't worry about not having kissed anyone yet. I was out of high school before I was in my first relationship. I realise that it's difficult now, but there is no point in rushing things like this. When you finally find that special someone, it'll be even more amazing because you had to wait. :0)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 am
I'm with you hun!
I've got 3 more terms left and then I have university...

Even if you haven't kissed anyone, dont worry too much about it! It'll happen when its time. But since you are in your last year of school, maybe it is best that you focus on school instead of being kissed.

The last boyfriend I was with didn't even hug me, and we dated for like a month, though I am glad its over. He was a creep. But enough about that...

A friend of mine told me that the longer you wait, the more fulfilling it is, I am happy that I am 17 this year and haven't kissed anyone.

Dont be upset embrace it! emotion_awesome

M i n i R e d S t a r s

nerdzie

Shy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm
Don't worry,a boyfriend isn't mandatory in life.Neither is kissing.
College is a more important place to get a job and get better education and the career of your dreams.So don't worry about college.In college people will be less childish and you can find new friends (for starters,you got me!).

And as hard as high school was,It'll be the same way with college.Life is just a movie that goes on and on and on until it cuts short and ends.Then the theme music drifts away...

Life is just like movies.And then eventually you'll get out of that phase.It happens to all girls just like you and me.So don't worry.

You can PM me about it anytime you feel bad about this kind of stuff.So keep calm and eat cookies. emotion_awesome It'll be okay,just worry about the present and not the past or future. smile  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff