Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Rumors (LenxPiko) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm
In a school that is chuck full of rumors of demons and ghosts and other nonsense are two students who are practical polar opposites.
Piko is a typical straight A student. He follows the rules, does his work, turns in his homework on time, and is never late to class. And as you can guess, Piko is pretty smart as well. In the top ten of his class.
Len is a typical delinquent. He doesn't always follow the rules, only does the work when he feels like it, rarely turns in his homework on time, and is always late to class. As you can guess, Len's grades aren't that well. But he has the potential to do better. He just chooses not to.
One day...er...night, the two teens were for some reason compelled to go to their school. Both snuck onto the school grounds at different entrances. They wondered around until they found each other and were both met up with...ghost dogs? These ghost dogs inform the two of their ancestry and what their true purpose is. They are to protect a power that was hidden deep within the school from monsters known as Aiakashi that seek this power but can only move at night. The ghost dogs also tell of the powers the two possess. Thing is, the two teens are polar opposites. Can they get along to protect the school from monsters they have only just learned about?
((The plot is kind of based off the anime/manga Kekkaishi))

User Image

::Characters::
Piko: Kodana Prince
Len: TkieSai(me8D derp)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:11 pm
Awesomeeee! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
Who will start? o u o emotion_c8  

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:18 pm
Kodona Prince

I guess that means you like the pictureXD
You can start if you want:3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:06 pm
TkieSai
Kodona Prince

I guess that means you like the pictureXD
You can start if you want:3

The pic and the plot > u >
Okay then~ lemme type~  

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:19 pm
Kodona Prince

Okay8D and do you mind starting at the beginning of school or something?o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 pm
TkieSai
Kodona Prince

Okay8D and do you mind starting at the beginning of school or something?o3o

Like... a new schoolyear? Or schoolday? xD  

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:40 pm
Kodona Prince

Schoolday:3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 pm
TkieSai
Kodona Prince

Schoolday:3

Okay! *Still typing*  

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm
It was seven forty-three in the morning when a white haired teen walked through the hallways of his school. He adjusted his blazer and headed towards his locker. He quickly opened his locker and grabbed his books.

Piko looked around and gave a small wave to some of the teachers that were entering the school. He took a look at his watch and decided to take the long route to his classroom while reciting some of his French in his head.

Piko was absolutely a considered a geek in his school; always early for class, always turns in his homework and the best of all, he's in the top ten of his class.

He calmly walked into his classroom and took a seat on the first row. He grabbed his book and began to read some of the notes he took a while ago while twirling his silver locks between his fingers.

He stayed like that until his classmates poured into the classroom and filled the seats.

Bothered by their noises he closed his book and started to doodle in his notebook.

[Oh jeebus xD now that took me long... Dx ]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm
Kodona Prince

After most of the students flooded in and filled the desks, the school bell rang, signaling the start of class. The teacher walked in and took attendance, going through everyone's name, including Piko's.
"Kagamine?" the teacher called out. "Kagamine?" he tried again. "Late again most likely," he said to himself as he marked Len late as usual.
About five minutes later after the teacher started his lesson, a teen with long blonde hair tied lazily in a pony tail behind his head slid open the door and walked in.
"Ah, Kagamine, gracing us with your presence I see," the teacher said sarcastically.
"Hey teach," Len said with a yawn.
"Next time you're late you'll get another detention. Now take off your seat."
"Yeah yeah," Len spoke, waving his hand to off the subject as he walked to his seat in the back of the room next to the window.

((Haha its all goodXDD))  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:24 pm
TkieSai

After most of the students flooded in and filled the desks, the school bell rang, signaling the start of class. The teacher walked in and took attendance, going through everyone's name, including Piko's.
"Kagamine?" the teacher called out. "Kagamine?" he tried again. "Late again most likely," he said to himself as he marked Len late as usual.
About five minutes later after the teacher started his lesson, a teen with long blonde hair tied lazily in a pony tail behind his head slid open the door and walked in.
"Ah, Kagamine, gracing us with your presence I see," the teacher said sarcastically.
"Hey teach," Len said with a yawn.
"Next time you're late you'll get another detention. Now take off your seat."
"Yeah yeah," Len spoke, waving his hand to off the subject as he walked to his seat in the back of the room next to the window.

((Haha its all goodXDD))

'Hmpf, some people..' Piko thought in his head while his eyes followed Len who was walking to his seat. He decided to ignore him and pay attention the teacher. He was taking some notes when he heard faint sounds around him. His head shot up and he look looked around quickly.
'There's nothing here...' the silverhead thought, his heterochrominc eyes scanning through the classroom.

He kept hearing the sounds from all kinds of directions. He was starting to panic while his brain was trying to find a logical explanation for the sounds when suddenly a strict voice brought him back to the real world.

"Is there something more interesting than my lecture mister Utatane? Please share it with the rest of the class."
He looked up and saw the teacher standing in front of him. Some of his classmates were staring too but quickly ignored them and shook his head. "No sir... I apologize for not paying attention....."
The teacher nodded and turned around. "Try not to interrupt class again. Now where was I..."

[^u^ I haven't really watched/read that anime/manga kekkaishi so I have no idea if what I'm writing is good orz xD]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:08 pm
Kodona Prince

((Its generally about these two families that protect a school at night from aiakashi because they are after this power that is under the school that makes them stronger just by being near it. Watch the first couple episodes to get the general gist of what this rp is going to be like o3o))

Len slumped in his chair and stared out the window. He drowned everything out, especially the boring teacher. Blah blah blah is all he ever hears out of that man's mouth. But today, he heard some other things. Some strange things. Not that it was any different than any other day for him. He has always heard weird things he couldn't explain. He has learned to ignore them.
Len was snapped back to reality when he heard the brain of the class was scolded at.
"Well Sensei," he interrupted from back of the room. "There is a lot of things more interesting than your lecture."  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:33 pm
TkieSai

((Its generally about these two families that protect a school at night from aiakashi because they are after this power that is under the school that makes them stronger just by being near it. Watch the first couple episodes to get the general gist of what this rp is going to be like o3o))

Len slumped in his chair and stared out the window. He drowned everything out, especially the boring teacher. Blah blah blah is all he ever hears out of that man's mouth. But today, he heard some other things. Some strange things. Not that it was any different than any other day for him. He has always heard weird things he couldn't explain. He has learned to ignore them.
Len was snapped back to reality when he heard the brain of the class was scolded at.
"Well Sensei," he interrupted from back of the room. "There is a lot of things more interesting than your lecture."

[I should really watch it xD (or read the manga, I love manga's more) I might do it tomorrow o u o ]

Piko felt absolutely embarrassed. He has never been scolded by a teacher in his life. He was about to look back to his book when a boyish voice was heard from the back of the class.
He immediately recognized the voice as today's latecomer, Len. He never payed much attention to that guy. Piko never talked to him in class or out of class. He wanted it to stay like too.
The teacher turned around and glared at Len. "You again..."

[aiishh, short! *braindead* ; A ; so sleepy! D': xD]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:52 pm
Kodona Prince

((I've never read the manga o3o I've glanced at it though8D I've watched the anime o3o))

Len smirked at the teacher.
"What?" he began with a shrug. "I'm only speaking the truth. I'm sure most of the people in this class can agree that..." he paused to look around for an example. When he spotted his example, he pointed to it as he continued talking. "That cloud is more interesting than your lecture."
Yeah, he went all out on this. There is no doubt that he just pissed off the teacher.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 pm
TkieSai

((I've never read the manga o3o I've glanced at it though8D I've watched the anime o3o))

Len smirked at the teacher.
"What?" he began with a shrug. "I'm only speaking the truth. I'm sure most of the people in this class can agree that..." he paused to look around for an example. When he spotted his example, he pointed to it as he continued talking. "That cloud is more interesting than your lecture."
Yeah, he went all out on this. There is no doubt that he just pissed off the teacher.

[I think I'm just tooooo lazy to watch anime xD I read fast so I finish fast too! >u> ]

The teacher started to become red and pointed at Len. "You...detention!"
Piko looked at the cloud and laughed a little, thus angering said teacher even more. "Since you also think clouds are far more interesting, you can go watch them in detention mister Utatane."
'Waitwhat!?' Piko paled and looked down. This has never happened in his life. He couldn't believe it. First, getting scolded. Second, detention. What might be the third? Expulsion!?
The teacher glared at the rest of the class and took a few breaths to calm down.
"Now, anyone else feels like joining the two in detention? No? Then quiet!"
The teacher turned around and continued his lesson.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff