Submit

What should I do?
  Confront him
  Forget him
View Results

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:52 pm
Okay, i have an awkward relationship with a friend....we made out once...or twice, but we have never really been...'together'. Im afraid he is too popular, every girl wants him. I don't know what to do or feel. He always tells me about his relationships, I swear he is just teasing me. He wants me to want him. When I got a boyfriend he finally asked me out!!!!
WTF SHOULD I DO!!!???

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:00 pm
If you care to keep your friendship, definitely confront him. And if that doesn't pan out, then forget him. Good luck to you, dear. emotion_bigheart  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:04 pm
        It seems to me that he only wants you when you aren't available. Not a good type of guy. I believe you would be better off just keeping him at friend-length.
        You deserve someone who wants to be with you for who you are, not someone who only wants you when they cannot have you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm
If he's only asked you out because you're taken, then you don't want him. That more or less screams he only wants what he can't have.
He likes having you waiting on him, clinging onto the idea of being with him, being there in case he wants to "play".
If you're dating someone else, he wont have that, so he's going to get you interested again by acting like he is.
If you were to indulge him, chances are he'll go back to just "teasing" you, and backpedal on asking you out.

Because if you were to take him up on that, I would think you'd lose your current boyfriend, and then you'd only have him; he'd have you back to where he wants you.
I would just say forget about it. If he is going to make out with you, tease you and then try to get you after you've already found a boyfriend, then he really isn't good news.
He's not even really being a good friend. He isn't thinking about how you'd feel in all of this, and is just doing whatever to get what he wants.
You really should just talk to him about what he's doing and tell him he needs to stop.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 pm
Ittarius
If you care to keep your friendship, definitely confront him. And if that doesn't pan out, then forget him. Good luck to you, dear. emotion_bigheart

Kk, i'll see how that works out, thanks smile  

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 pm
Clasela
        It seems to me that he only wants you when you aren't available. Not a good type of guy. I believe you would be better off just keeping him at friend-length.
        You deserve someone who wants to be with you for who you are, not someone who only wants you when they cannot have you.

I know, its just hard to forget someone who has done this for years. I don't want to lose him but that might be the best choice. Ty smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
User Image

Lol smile  

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 pm
Yokies
If he's only asked you out because you're taken, then you don't want him. That more or less screams he only wants what he can't have.
He likes having you waiting on him, clinging onto the idea of being with him, being there in case he wants to "play".
If you're dating someone else, he wont have that, so he's going to get you interested again by acting like he is.
If you were to indulge him, chances are he'll go back to just "teasing" you, and backpedal on asking you out.

Because if you were to take him up on that, I would think you'd lose your current boyfriend, and then you'd only have him; he'd have you back to where he wants you.
I would just say forget about it. If he is going to make out with you, tease you and then try to get you after you've already found a boyfriend, then he really isn't good news.
He's not even really being a good friend. He isn't thinking about how you'd feel in all of this, and is just doing whatever to get what he wants.
You really should just talk to him about what he's doing and tell him he needs to stop.

Ok, ty, that helped alot....i know what i gotta do...thanks again smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm
ok guys...looks like im gonna have to talk to him. If things don't change...he's history. Thanks everybody; I'll talk to him tomorrow. I'll post what happens, hopefully something good...

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:53 pm
ll_4ever yours_ll

You're welcome~ I really hope things work out for the best for you. c: I wish you luck!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm
ll_4ever yours_ll
ok guys...looks like im gonna have to talk to him. If things don't change...he's history. Thanks everybody; I'll talk to him tomorrow. I'll post what happens, hopefully something good...

Dont forget the friendzone.... Never forget 0w0  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:57 pm
Yokies

Im gonna need it yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:00 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
ll_4ever yours_ll

Dont forget the friendzone.... Never forget 0w0

Friendzone might be a little...painful...if he doesn't change he is gone completely.  

Serene Bambi

Fluffy Bunny

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 pm
ll_4ever yours_ll

I understand, sweetie. Last year, I got rid of a friend who was trying to break up my relationship when I was finally happy.
        It's hard, but I feel a lot better without him. Good luck! <3

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces