Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Game Over
␛✉G a m e O v e r✉␡ - OPEN FOR POSTS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 pm

User Image

══════════════════════════
                【ORIGINAL: strapped15, INSPIRED BY REMAKE: Ouchi 】
                ██ █ Original Layout Credit to: Hitomi Hayabusa

█ ██ OOC Thread

███ Reserves/Profile Skeleton/Profiles

██ █ Open

█ ██ The roleplay is set in the Adril.

████ OWNER: Shanyanguonna
                MODERATOR(S):
                Countess RaptureTK & DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama █

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 pm
Characters-
For now just two of each class to get variety in there.
(wish to reserve on before I actually open the rp PM me.)
Warrior
Male - kishune - Austin
Female - DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama - Tinsu
M/F - Jandra

Archer
Male -
Female - Shanyanguonna - Flower
M/F -

Mage
Male - Countess Rapture TK - Edwin
Female -
m/f - DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama - Arkanus

Rogue
Male -
Female - Thorn the Lone Shewolf - Shadow
M/F-

Necromancer
Male - Tiara_Estella - Renaldo
Female -
m/f -

Extra Characters with no real category

The Sulk - Shanyanguonna - Kalasia, Umeko, Leiko, Kefira

For Now the Limit is two characters unless you are positive you can supply for more than two characters!

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
Green is forest area.
Arito
Trebond
Galla
Carthaki
Chordata

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:40 pm
Jennifer Flower Smith

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║D E M O N A R C H E R ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Jennifer followed the game designers and listened rather poorly, it went through one ear and out the next. Something about how it was life like, needed to be careful and to enjoy, she really wasn't sure considering she had spaced on them as she looked around the halls they were going down. The group did not really look like true gamers, With a smile she nodded to the instructor as he asked if she understood everything that he said, even though she did not hear any of it. She put the gloves on her tiny little hands, which fit rather well, and then the helmet over her blonde hair and laughed to herself as the helmet was a little too big. Her family always teased her about having a small head then the average person.

Flower’s head started to pound as the game started up and she hoped this was not going to happen during the whole game, well after a little bit it went away.

The young blonde started to get lightheaded so she knelt down in a crouch not wanting to miss the game change from the real world to the virtual world. She smiled as she saw it pixilate a field around her with a few trees on the right of her. Soon the room around her faded to just a field and a cute sprite appeared "Choose your race!" It spoke in a high pitch tone. "Umm let me see, Demon!" Flower chimed excitedly, she couldn't help but be hyper. "Choose your class" the sprite said again "Archer."

"Gender?" "Female" She answered with her hand on her hips slight appalled at the question and then her cloths changed into a cute yellow top, along with a deep brown skirt "How did it know my favorite color was yellow?" She asked herself as she looked at the bow in her hands and started to test it. It would work for now, but she would most certainly get better one. Unsure of what way to go She just starts walking in one direction, surly she would find a town of some sort, or some kind of quest right? Maybe even other players. She hoped so but she wasn't sure if they would start everyone off in the same area or not.

My Controller Speaks: Let that game begin
          Summery:
          Inventory;
          Flower-

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 am
User Image

Akumada/Austin
Demon Warrior

Austin walked with the group ignoring every one even the Game designers. He had his music in his hears listening to Nightcore-Fake it It was one his favorite Techno editors. They turned all his fave songs to a techno remix. He rolled his eyes when the designers looked at every one see if they were listening. When they entered the room to plug into the game he looked around at the gear they bee wearing to play. He smirked as he walked up to one and examined it. his smirked turned to a grin. "This looked like the gear that was used in the anime .Hack series." He said then put on the gear.

Austin's head pounded but ignored it for being psyched about testing this game. He stood straight with his arms crossed as he waited for the game to actually start. Austin appeared in a field. he looked around then a voice spoke "Choose your race." Austin smirked. "Demon!" He said. "Choose your class." "Warrior." "Gender?" "Male of course..." He sighed getting annoyed of the sign up.

Finally it asked "Username (optional)". "Akumada!" He said then suddenly his clothes changed into a crimson body armor. sword then appeared beside him with the point in the ground. Austin raised an eyebrow and picked it up. it was a medieval style short sword with the length off 22. "Well i guess this will do for now." He sighed and put it in the sheath on his side. He looked around and saw a hill. he walked up it and saw a town in the distance. "Guess i can go there and see if there is any better weapons are there." He said then headed down the hill.

Controller:
Summary: Game starting
Inventory: Short Sword

Blood and Metal
Perfect

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

Annwyn Galiena Hodges / Shadow
» Human Rogue <<
>>Shadows are a few of my friends.
As I am one of them, myself. «

User ImageUser Image

She noticed the people in the group. But was taking up the rear and barely heard any one. Being the last one to her gear she looked at it then every one else. Once she got the helmet on with the gloves. Her gloves were snug on her hands. Only for her folded to her arms and drummed her fingers on her biceps. "Choose your race.", the high pitched voice spoke. "Human.", she sighed. "Choose your class.", the voice said again. "Rogue.", she said as she rolled her eyes. "Gender." "Female, damn machine.", she muttered the last two words.

Her head pounded a bit only to flex her hands.Soon enough the game moved her to a different place. One that looked nice with a fair amount of trees around. Checking out what she had on she noticed the corset with the long skirt with, after checking for shoes which were light leather boots. Now she walked around a bit curious of the animals, sort of. Just hoping none would attack her as she walked on the road. Stopping she found dagger hilts on her back side seeing two slight curved daggers. Moving the hilts a bit closer to her sides she put the daggers back. Now she jogged a bit only to slow down to walking. "Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent, The moon's my teacher and I'm her student...", she sung in her head, not aware she was singing out loud.

Controller:
Summary: Just starting the game
Inventory: Two small curved daggers  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm
Jennifer Flower Smith

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Flower walked in the field with a skip to her step, It wasn’t very noticeable considering she was walking in knee high grass- for normal people. For herself it tickled about her mid thigh right below her brown skirt. As she walked shed was looking around at her surroundings just amazed at how well the graphics were. It was so life like. She felt the grass as it tickled her thighs, the wind through her hair, and the smell was as intense as the real worlds as well. She made her way up a hill with a more skip to her step as she wanted to see what all she could see from the top. “Wow” From the top of the hill she could see a big town, almost seemed like a city considering the walls that surrounded it. “Must be a capital.” She spoke her thoughts out loud as she looked around at the side of the town noticing the forest behind the city.

The young blonde was so excited she didn’t even notice the other figures making their way to the town. She ran down the hill, it was then that she noticed she didn’t have the looks of a demon but she did have the speed. She was very light on her feet naturally but when running she almost looked as if she was flying from spot to spot. Her energy sparked she did a jump twist in the air laughing to herself. She was sure she looked crazy but she was having fun. At the bottom of the hill she slowed down to a drawn out skip/jog till she came close enough to where she could enter the city gates.

The Guards looked the woman up and down with strange looks, they had just seen such a small blonde thing make her way down the hill. It was different; normally people were not so excited or were just that exhausted from their travels. “What is your Business in Linndarem?” one of the guards asked the blonde.

“Simply to get supplies for my travels Sir.” A very soft and innocent voice came out of Flower one that matched her persona. She looked small, delicate most certainly like she couldn’t be traveling alone. Or at least shouldn’t as she seemed like she couldn’t handle her own. It was true the young woman had yet to find something to fight but she did just start so why would search out something to kill before she had proper stuff? Her bow was alright she supposed but if she could find a better one she would not object.

The guard simply just laughed at her “You shouldn’t be traveling alone, little girl. There are dangerous creatures out there or even people that would take advantage of such a small helpless woman”

For a moment Flower’s face showed irritation but that moment passed leaving her face sweet and innocent. She did not want to argue with a guard… yet “Most certainly Sir.” Was all she said as she then stepped away from him done talking to such an irritating man. She pulled her long blonde hair all over her right shoulder and entered the city her eyes going wide more at the design and graphics. “Unbelievable.”

My Controller Speaks:
          Summery: Entering Linndarem
          Inventory;
          Flower- Starter Bow & Arrow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image
█ ██XXSᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Normal
█║║XXLᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem
│║║XXCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Flower
║▌│XXMᴏᴏᴅ: Curious
║║█XXEǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: _____
█║█XXOoc: (( _____ ))
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              “Stop! Stooopp!! He’s had enough! Please!”

Well this was interesting. Just moments ago this plump, foul-breathed woman had been calling him names and hooting about beating him senseless. But now that the same was being done to her gluttonous husband, she pleaded for mercy. Edwin looked up at the woman with a horrid grin on his face that made her choke on her own words and back up. He then slammed her husband’s face onto the nearest rock, and held it there for just a moment before kicking at the back of his skull and smashing the man’s teeth in. All the while he stared her down.

“You should really learn with whom you’re dealing before you strike,” he chuckled and started towards her, revealing a small snake-like tattoo on his chest. The woman’s eyes grew wide and took a few steps back, tripping over a rock and falling onto her bottom. Taking a brief glance at his hands before reaching her, he noted the lack of blood on them.

Well today had gone quite well, even with the minor setback of a team of bandits attempting to capture him. The thought alone made him snicker, especially considering they were untrained and human. Either way, Edwin was on his way to Linndarem to seek out information on a very specific scroll. With only being an hour behind schedule, he couldn’t say he was upset about the detour, and now continued blissfully towards the city. However, as he just about breached the forest into a pleasant little field, something peculiar caught his eye. At one moment, the meadow was entirely empty, but then a strange distortion like he’d never seen before took over the central area. At first it appeared as magnified and discolored blocks floating in mid air, but before long a small blonde girl stood in its place.

“Interesting,” he whispered, slightly tilting his head as he hid between bush and shadows. He felt no presence from the bizarre distortion, and any half-wit beginner mage would know that with any spell came the presence of which ever being the magic called upon. It wasn’t teleportation either, he would recognize any three versions and this was something entirely different. Suddenly the importance of his task temporarily became second on the list, and the curious dark mage lurked after the peculiar new girl as she headed west. She appeared unusually enthusiastic, as she wandered, looking around at everything like she was taking in the sights and witnessing something new. Eventually, they came across the city in which he had been originally headed, and the blonde bolted towards it. Quite the coincidence.

Edwin stayed back some, as she approached the front gates and listened in to the conversation between her and the guards as they joked her for being alone. Something about her body language said she didn’t appreciate being treated like a weak little girl, but she agreed with the men anyways and was allowed entrance. “Can you believe little girls now-a-days?” The guard on the right asked.

“Yeah she probably just ran away from home,” the other laughed.

Edwin shook his head and grinned, then walked between the two men, who didn’t even turn their heads as if they never even saw him. Within moments he was standing beside the blonde he had followed all the way to the city, listening to her admire the place. “Beautiful isn’t it?” He finally spoke up, making himself known to her and staring in the same direction she had been, sporting a menacing smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image

Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada walked towards the town he say and heard his armor clank and stopped. He listened to everything around him. He could hear the grass rustle in the wind and something else. 'This game has really real graphics and the sounds are so realistic, I can even feel everything...I wonder how much this game cost?' He thought and smirked. "I wonder how everything feels?" He said out loud and pulled out his sword. A wolf then jumped out of the tall grass at Akumada. Akumada dodged the wolf's lunge. He smirked as he held his sword at the wolf. "Lets see if this sword is of any use. for now." He said then charged at it and swung his sword at the wolf. His speed was great, whole lot faster that he ever been and he liked it. The wolf was wounded and was stepping back. Akumada smirked evilly. "Now let's test the strength." He said as he walked up to the wolf and held his sword over his head and was about the swing down on the wolf till two more tackled him from behind. He stumbled on the ground and looked back at the wolves. "I should have know wolves would fight in a group." He said with a growled. He then stood back up. He held his sword with both hands and pointed it at the wolves. "Lets do this!" He said then charged them and so did the wolves.

some time later Akumada walked up to the cities gate with injuries all over. The guard looked at him concerned and asked "Are you ok sir?" Akumada smirked as his eyes were hidden under his bangs. "I'm fine...I here to sell these wolves here." He said and the guard looked behind him and saw the three dead wolves that Akumada was dragging by their tails. the guard nodded to him and let him in. "Go to the check out station their and they will give you the money worthy of the beast you killed." He told Akumada. Akumada just walked past him to the checkout. "Hmm...He's a almost as weird as that blonde headed girl from earlier." The guard said.

Akumada placed the wolves on the counter. "I like to train these in for money." He said as an old man walked up and looked at the wolves closely. "Ah, these are rare wolves around these parts and be a lot of money for them...but they are in some bad condition." The old man said then looked up at Akumada and froze in fear. Akumada had a grim face on from the battle and injuries. "Uh...how about 3000 for each...?" The old man said and Akumada nodded. "Here you go..." He said holding up a bag of money. Akumada grinned and took the money and walked in to the town. he didn't look around and looked for the nearest tavern. He soon found one and sat out side as a waitress came up. "Oh, What will you order sir?" She asked. "Your best meal!" He ordered not wanting to waist anymore energy. Soon the waitress then came out with a huge plate of meat. Akumada just instantly started eating the meat.

My Controller Speaks:
Summery: Tested skills, fought wolves and turned in for money, and eating to heal.
Inventory: (9000) money
Equipped: Short sword, and Begining Demon Armor

Blood and Metal
Perfect

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

User ImageAnnwyn Galiena Hodges / Shadow User Image
xxxx» Human Rogue <<
XXX>>Shadows are a few of my friends. As I am one of them, myself. «

She spent her time testing out the lighting from here and there. Since with some games lighting was great in some areas then crappy in others. Finally she stayed on the road and hummed boredly. Now she started to 'talk' to herself. Over what to do and not to do. A good twenty feet away she seen how close she was to the town and guards. Now she stopped talking and gone behind a tree. Hiding her daggers away by tucking them into her boots. Then she sat down and thought her plan over for the town. So far she had nothing but her daggers and she knew how most games, and reality worked.

What you started off was normally cheap and would have to bust your butt for something, not that much better. After resting a few minutes and getting used to the straps of her dagger belts around her calves. Holding her head up with her chest out in a 'proud' woman way. She walked up to the guards. They eyed her,"What is your business?", one closer to her asked. "To get food and seek shelter.", she said in an honest yet slightly cold voice. The guards looked her over and nodded. Only to let her through. Now she was in and was looking around a bit. Finding a place to eat she noticed the money pouch on her hip which was from a small belt that wrapped around her hip. It was much like her purse's weight from real life so it was funny she just noticed it now.

Spotting a man in red armor from a distance. She stayed in the shadows and was noticed by a serving wench. "I'll take bread, cheese, and water.", she said after the woman greeted her. Her gaze was gentle and yet still cold. When the serving wench left her, she sighed and looked around. Trying to see how well the graphics were.

Controller:
Summary: Walking around.
Inventory: Her two curved daggers. And a bit of starter money.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 pm
Jennifer Flower Smith

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Flower heard the comments from the guards but choose to keep quiet about it, people only believed what they saw. This would work in her benefit eventually. Being a 4’9’’ blonde had it’s perks. Most people would think she was still a child and men would try to swoon her simply because they would think they could over power something so small and frail. Because of her thoughts it was a surprise she heard a voice that had spoken to her. Looking at the owner of the voice Flower nodded “It is such a pretty town, so well. . . crafted” She answered calmly figuring he was one of the game characters not players.

She noticed his movements, they were so life like. She was still in awe at the game she was now playing. Flower crossed her arms under her chest as she looked Edwin over, he looked like a rather famine male. Was it possible they created gay characters? She wouldn’t see why not, but still a thought. She could tell by the looks of him he was a traveler and by the bit of blood on him a hunter perhaps? “Do you know this city well?” She asked looking up at the taller male as he was a good bit taller than her. “I want to find a shop where I can look at arrows and possibly get the price range for a bow” she added still surveying the man before.

My Controller Speaks:
          Summery: Talking with Edwin
          Inventory;
          Flower- Starter Bow & Arrow, 500 gold pieces.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada soon noticed someone in the shadows as he was eating. He shrugged it off as he finished his meal an was fully healed. The waitress came by. "How much?" He asked her a little rude. "1000 gold pieces." She said holding out her hand. He nodded and handed her a bag the had the number 1000 on it. "Do you know where i an buy some weapons?" He asked her. She nodded and pointed down the street. "Thank you." He said then started down the street. He finally looked around and noticed the graphics of the game. 'This is a whole lot more advanced than other games i played.' He thought. He was even surprised about the about being tired about the fight. All of it seemed absolutely real.

My Controller Speaks:
Summery: heading to shop
Inventory: 8000 gold pieces.
Equipped: Short Sword

Blood and Metal
Perfect

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

User ImageAnnwyn Galiena Hodges / Shadow User Image
xxxx» Human Rogue <<
XXX>>Shadows are a few of my friends. As I am one of them, myself. «

Sitting there she ate trying to plan out her next moves. When she paid the five hundred for her meal she left. And just walked around. Noticing the guy in red armor she gone to follow him from a distance. Normally she had a fear of heights only to climb onto a rooftop from a few crates help. It seemed most people even in game ignored her like they had in real life. When he entered the weapon shop.

She used a pile of hay to break her fall. With that done she got out of it and tried to rid of the hay on her. Which was poking her and causing discomfort like she would have in real life. Once she was, mostly free of hay. She entered the weapon shop curious of what it held. Of course she gone to the short blade area and looked but did not touch.

Controller:
Summary: Walking around.
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 450 gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 am
User Image
█ ██XXSᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Normal
█║║XXLᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem
│║║XXCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Flower
║▌│XXMᴏᴏᴅ: Curious
║║█XXEǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: _____
█║█XXOoc: (( _____ ))
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              Crafted. What a strange way to describe the construction of a city. Edwin looked the odd girl over once more, not minding to hide the obviousness of it. She did the same to him, but took quite awhile longer as if inspecting every inch of him. Pausing only for a moment to stare down the specks of blood he ignored washing off, she then proceeded to continue their conversation by asking a question. What was it that she thought of him? The way she gazed made it seem like she thought him a mere commoner and she writhed of a superiority complex. This only made him chuckle at her though and he leaned back slightly, placing his hands on his hips.

“Why? Should I?” He pried slyly for a little more information, letting his words hit her in whatever way she decided to take it before continuing. “Is there something on my face or do you usually gawk at people when you first meet them?” Edwin gave a wry smile as teased her, then decided to actually answer her questions. “I don’t know, I suppose shops are usually located on the way to the castle in places like this, right?” Originally he had made plans to sneak into the castle and coerce some information about the scroll from one of the priests, but considering that had now become agenda number two, he didn’t see the harm in looking around. “I could probably use a few items myself.”

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image

H P : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ | ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ :Mᴀɴᴀ
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem, Galla
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Edwin
Eǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: Starter Bow & Arrow, 500 gold pieces
OCC: Currently running off a generator, so Appearances will be distant for me

User Image
                                          IIt seemed the characters of this game had more of a mouth and free will of their own than Flower has originally assumed. In most games they answer your questions and then move on. Not this one. He seemed to actually like taunting her. The blonde scuffed when he questioned if she normally gawked at people when she met them. “It isn’t often I find a man with such long blonde hair” she retorted back her eyes narrowing slightly wondering what he was actually up too. She then seen his smile which made hers creep up slightly she should have known he was being well a guy.

“Do you want to check it out together?” Flower then asked as she wouldn’t mind the company at all. Even if he was just an NPC he seemed to have enough free will to at least be entertaining. She stuck her hand out for him to shake “I am Flower.” She said politely. When he gave her his hand she would shake it.

Once introductions were done she looked around behind her trying to see if she could see the castle. Most normal people could and she did see a tower so she assumed that was the road to take, course all of the people crowded on that street was another give away. “What sort of stuff do you think you will need?” She asked as she started to walk in the direction she had spotted. Her first stop was hopefully a weapon supplier or a blacksmith, though she wasn’t sure if a smith could help her actually.

Game Over

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff