Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:02 pm
******** you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 pm
I feels you. You should tell him how you feel perhaps. Thats what I did, but thats another story of my crappy relationship with him, but that was him.
Your boyfirend should understand. Good luck  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:07 pm
I'm just going to be honest. I think you're being really stupid. The fact that you're worrying about something so trivial as a girl being prettier than you is extremely shallow and shows that you obviously don't trust your boyfriend (or your friends) like you should. If he truly loves you then it shouldn't matter whether a girl looks better than you or not. If he doesn't love you, then he's not worth worrying about. I mean, I'm extremely insecure myself, but I put faith in my relationship. Trust is important; if you don't learn to put your issues aside and just trust him, you're going to ruin your relationship with petty jealousy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 pm
darlindol17
I'm just going to be honest. I think you're being really stupid. The fact that you're worrying about something so trivial as a girl being prettier than you is extremely shallow and shows that you obviously don't trust your boyfriend (or your friends) like you should. If he truly loves you then it shouldn't matter whether a girl looks better than you or not. If he doesn't love you, then he's not worth worrying about. I mean, I'm extremely insecure myself, but I put faith in my relationship. Trust is important; if you don't learn to put your issues aside and just trust him, you're going to ruin your relationship with petty jealousy.

You don't need to say I'm "being really stupid." I'm trying to find people who can help or relate. Not insult me.  

Hilly White

Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:55 pm
MiniiMochii
You don't need to say I'm "being really stupid." I'm trying to find people who can help or relate. Not insult me.

I have a right to my opinion. Don't put it online and then whine about what people say.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:18 pm
I can't say I've done that before. I think so many of my friends are really pretty, but I'd never for a second think about not being friends with them, especially for the reason that my boyfriend might like them. I mean, for me, I'd want him to like them, they're my friends, I want everyone to get along and enjoy each other's company. I don't want to destroy a potentially good friendship over something that more than likely wont happen, or if it did, I'd then know the relationship wasn't worth it in the first place.

Even though darlindol stated her opinion in a pretty blunt manner, she is kind of right. You do lack trust in your boyfriend and any potential friend because you believe if they're prettier than you he'll possibly leave you. That isn't really fair to him, because that's pretty much saying if a "better" option came along, he'd be gone. There isn't much faith in him there. It's also not fair to you, to compare yourself to other girls in fear that you might lose your boyfriend to them. It's not fair to any girl who'd love to be your friend, but if you think she's prettier than you or that you're boyfriend could fall for her, you'll turn her down.

He's dating you for you, it doesn't matter who he dated before, he's with you now. I understand being worried dating someone of another race if their family was heavy on dating their own race, but if that's not the case I wouldn't worry too much about it, and even if it was, he still chose to date you regardless of what others thought, because he likes you. I totally get why you're scared, but you must trust him more, and any girl you want to be friends with, because trust is just so very important in any kind of relationship. You're really stunting your social groups by losing out on potentially good friendships.

I'm sorry if any of that was worded in a tough way, I in no way wanted to sound harsh or make you feel bad, but I genuinely don't want you to have to feel this way about your relationship or other girls. It really sucks to constantly fear that about friends and your boyfriend. I also apologize if you weren't really looking for any advice on the matter, but I thought I'd state it anyway just so it's there if you wanted to read it. This is something you definitely shouldn't have fears over, I hope it isn't always going to be that way for you. :c

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers