Submit

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:27 pm
Hey, ladies! Do you have an embarrassing moment that you would like to share? Is it very funny, or is it just worth hiding your face under a paper bag?

Here's my embarrassing moment:
In the summer of 2011, I was walking on the boardwalk in Ocean City, New Jersey, when I got pooped on by a flying seagull! Luckily, it only did it on my hat. Without it, I would've had to wash my hair when I got home! :O  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:50 am
Hi
I was in a talent show in. Middle School I did a kart wheel and end up flashing the audience redface redface  

miaxloveless210

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 pm
miaxloveless210

Ohhh, hello!
Oh, my. That was truly embarrassing of you... You do need to be more careful next time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 pm
Camilia_Chan
miaxloveless210

Ohhh, hello!
Oh, my. That was truly embarrassing of you... You do need to be more careful next time.

Yeah I was after that sweatdrop  

miaxloveless210

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:11 pm
Oh my. Yeah, good thing it wasn't on your hair. Hopefully not many people noticed. One time in class I was laughing and I farted by accident. Luckily the only person who heard it was a boy sitting next to me, but like a typical boy he said something, this was in middle school The whole didn't know about it though! sweatdrop
I also bled on chairs in school a couple of times, so embarrassing having to tell my teachers that and close friends, luckily they were all women

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:33 pm
I got this.

I fell off a horse in front of not only my friends but by that time, my crush.

I fell climbing the bleachers because I was giving my, at that time, crush flirty looks.

I came home drunk and cried to my mother about how my friend screwed my ex after I had told her I kinda liked him. I did not like him.

I was joking with my friends about being fancy because they were drinking rum while I drunk wine, I tried to do that weird bubbly-wine-suck that wine testers do and chocked on it. Never again.

I fell flew off a scooter, got air time, and ... surprisingly, didn't cry.

I was horse-back riding without a saddle, only padding, and had to get off because I dropped something (forgot what). I was too short to get back on and had to ask a total strangers to help me back up.

Once, I tried skateboarding (which I sucked at) while walking my dog on a leash, he saw a cat and I fell flew off. My, at that time, crush saw it.

While reading the fault in our stars, my sister walked in on me sobbing, I wasn't even at the end of the book.

I was watching the horse whisperer with two friends, I sobbed like a little b***h at the first scene and my friends told everyone.

A guy touched my a** so I turned and slapped the guy behind me, it wasn't him.

Once, I was in a store and I saw this mean chick from my old school so I told my sister and she told me to say hi to which I reaplied, "Hell no, she was a total b***h, trust me." and I think a guy walking behind her (her friend) heard, not certain. The girl called me over later on and was surprisingly, nice.

It was raining in school and I didn't want my hair wet so I ran skidded into class and I swear, I broke my a**.

A guy looked in my make-up bag (I don't wear make-up, so I put my personal on the go stuff in there) , found a tampon and ... uh, yeah >.> not going further from there, I felt judged. At least it wasn't my crush that time.

I was at a party, my heels were killing me but I was too prideful to take them off,when I left, I had to walk down the street without my heels on because I couldn't stand them. Pride.

When I was younger, I liked wedgies and would pull my panties up my butt, well, it wasn't embarrasing until someone yelled "*my name*, You have a wedgie!" and that memory still haunts me today, even though I was like 5-6.

NC_Nana

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:50 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Ohhh, my. That's a lot of humiliating moments you went through, but at the very least you handled them well.... by not crying. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:54 pm
Camilia_Chan

I am the queen of clumsy. XD I didn't actually realize how much has happened until I started typing.  

NC_Nana

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:57 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

I am the queen of clumsy. XD I didn't actually realize how much has happened until I started typing.

I'm not gonna judge you by how clumsy you are, but still... you can laugh along with others after you committed an embarrassing act, even if it's accidental.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:00 pm
Camilia_Chan
Nyan_Cupcakes

I'm not gonna judge you by how clumsy you are, but still... you can laugh along with others after you committed an embarrassing act, even if it's accidental.

Well, it is funny and I would die laughing if it happened to someone else, I have a terrible sense of humor, people getting hurt or screwing up by accident is my weakness  

NC_Nana

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:20 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

*nods*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 pm
When I was in ballet I peed myself, I got sooo nervous at the first recital. My mom took me home after that, as I was probably going to simultaneously pee myself again and vomit from nerves. Stage performance, clearly, has never been my thing.  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

UnmistakenTragidy

Dapper Hellraiser

9,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:33 am
This embarrassing moment happened to me just recently, actually.

I was on a date at a pizza place, and I went to get some napkins. I was almost there when I slipped on something slippery on the floor and fell on my bottom and even knocked down a chair. In front of a bunch of people. Thankfully my date didn't see it, but it was still embarrassing!! And I ended up getting a bruise from the chair that I knocked down sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:02 pm
UnmistakenTragidy

Ohhh, that's gotta hurt. But at the very least you endured it without feeling so embarrassed.
Be more careful when the floor is slippery next time.  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100