Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Angel Feather OVA Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveableneko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:48 pm
this is an OVA series based off the bl game there is a 70 sec trailer to the anime now if you want to see it

http://www.amg-e.com/angel-f/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:25 pm
Do you have any idea when the OVA is coming out? I have wanted to see this since I heard news of the game turning into an OVA. Which I'm waiting to see if this game as well as the Sukisho games come to the US along with Enzai and Perfect Obedience.  

Yami Kimochi

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:10 pm
Yeah... I don't understand why the brought the anime for Sukisho and Enzai to America, but then didn't bring the bloody games... bloody arseholes... I want my bloody BL games O__o

Angel's Feather is awesome from what I hear, I'll avidly await this...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:52 pm
I saw it, it's only 2eps long and there is NO Shion/Kurisu action! What the hell?! It was like the best pairing in the whole game! XP

Riosin

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 am
I hope I can get my hands on this OVA. My country has no BL games. I can't find any on the net, I can't find any in stores, I have no access to BL games. *is traumatized*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:28 pm
It was okay... but it might be better if I understood the dialogue, I don't speak Japanese and I can only grab it raw
ninja burning_eyes

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:37 am
Oo Angel's Feather!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I LOVE that game, the guys are SOOOO HOT!!!!. I've seen some trailers for it, but I wonder where I can find the game??.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:08 am
lurkindarkness
It was okay... but it might be better if I understood the dialogue, I don't speak Japanese and I can only grab it raw
ninja burning_eyes
You can get it in raw? How?  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

mistress of yaoi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:38 pm
they finally did it YES!!!!!!!!!!

I have played a demo for the game and it is awsome people this will not be a let down. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:13 am
i wanna see it too  

Sacher Torte

Greedy Capitalist

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:31 pm
I saw the first episode. I haven't played the game and really know nothing about the series, but I saw the first episode and it made absolutely no sense whatsoever! It was just a random string of events which never get explained. Just woosh, they're in another dimension. Uh oh, he's got wings! But now they're gone and are they related? Maybe. And oh no! Black wings. Fight fight fight, I hate you! ....yeah, really makes no sense. Completely unimpressed. I think they're relying waaaaaay too heavily on the fact that people will have played the game before they saw the anime. Maybe they'll know what's going on....maybe not. So if you're looking for something that makes sense, don't bother with Angel Feather. If you want mindless eye candy, go for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:51 pm
Oooooo you so made me wanna watch this now whee  

Chakura

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:27 pm
The guys from Angel's Feather are SOOOOO HOT!!!!.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:25 pm
I so love Youtube. I just watched both episodes on it. xd They're ok, but the 'ending' annoys me. I didn't find them confusing because I did a little research on the net, but I wish there was more of the storyline in there. Dissapointing.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games