Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Gravitation] Your voting makes this thread better! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I add a section about the voices that brought Bad Luck and Nittle Grasper life?
  Totally! ^^
  No D:
  Yeah, and do voice actors, too!! @.@
View Results

Mauimango7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules for this thread!

-Keep it PG-13
-Follow the normal Gaia rules at all times.
-I'm not one to talk about spelling/grammar but at make sure you at least spell the charater names right.
-Obey the rules of MistressPaco at ALL TIMES! She is the God of this guild, please be nice to her.
-NO NOOB-ISH COMMENTS!! Nothing like "Lyke homigosh, yuki is SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO HawT!!!11!!! i totaly want 2 have smex with him!!! heart heart heart "
NOTHING like that. Please be literate, and you all know that you can't....well do anything of that sort. >.>
-Small pictures only, please. If the pictures are big, just put the link please. And if you want the link in the 'Links' section pm me, and I'll put it up.
-PLOT LINE and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT discussions are allowed! I know Shuichi is a hunk, but please try and talk about the plot a bit...maybe...>.>

-To be updated-

Mauimango7

Mauimango7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:58 pm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:59 pm

Mauimango7

shadow_yuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:39 pm
Hmm... interesting. 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:40 pm
Updated!!!  

Mauimango7

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:53 pm
Heh, I knew you'd make this thread xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:30 pm
Teehee. 4laugh

It's really bad...I mean my obsession with this story. It's really bad. XD Oh well. X3  

Mauimango7

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:22 pm
Gravitation was my introduction to shounen-ai in anime. Right now I only have the manga volumes and volume 3 of Gravitation Remix. Someday in the future once I finish my other anime series, I will be getting the DVDs to finally see the end of the anime.

Obsession isn't a bad thing. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:03 pm
A beautifully set up thread ^_^  

Syntria
Crew

ice_blu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:58 pm
Yeah Mauimango7 brought back her tightness Gravitation thread!

Yup, love the series, love this thread. Man I want the novel, saw it on Sunday too, but I didnt have money, I wanted to buy so many things that day.

Anyone got the novel yet? Tokyopop street date is today, but I saw it at Walden books on the 5th. The cover felt nice and pretty.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:58 pm
@Fantasy Moon: Yeah, but I have a tendancy to piss people off with my obsession. >.>
@MistressPaco: Why thank you. ^^
@ice_blu: Lol, yup I did. ^^ And I haven't gotten the novel yet, but I want it so bad. I think I'll go to the local (across the street from my school) comic book store, and see if they have it. Read some, and do a review in here. I want to see if it's up to...an acceptable reading level.  

Mauimango7

jackandthemysticpineapple

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:45 am
Ah, good old Gravi. Tatsuha is still my favourite, though I get my name from my apparent similarities [in looks and personality] to Seguchi. At any rate, one of the best animes I've seen in yonks. Sakano's great. Favourite couple are one I can never find, though, K and Seguchi.

Though, I once read a KxSakano. Which was. Interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:49 am
Love the Gravitation.

When I reread the manga, I keep telling myself that I should keep to the anime. Maybe Reiji with the Panda is too over.Oh well, still, I'm sure some may like her?

Gravi2. Where a 4 year old got kicked by Eiri Yuki himself. Does this mean that Eiri is not nice to children? Come to think of it, he never is nice to his own sister, brother, brother-in-law and even to his lover..
And now, things had come to Rikku being in the picture,and also new relationships developed.
Gravi2. Yes, I hope Murakami-sensei knows whats she's doing.I'm looking forward to the ending.Coz once I start,I can't stop.Ooh.

Sorry for my rambling.Just something to start discussing?..heh.This was discussed somewhere.Just want to bring it here.Hope it okay.

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

ice_blu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:32 pm
Hey Kureiki, how ya been? How did your finals go?

About Gravi's sequel, I do like. I really want to see where the story is going to go, even though some things are going crazy. But I love it, the only thing I dont like is the wait for tracks and Reiji being in it, I hope she doesnt bring back that panda.

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games