Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Loveless]*~Updated-->other things~* new poll Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TADA!!
  Magic!
  wow!
View Results

ice_blu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:25 pm
I love this series, and made the previous thread for it, so here I am making it again but more better.

Loveless is a manga but Yun Kouga, and was also adapted into an anime by J.C. Staff. The manga runs in a Japanese manga magazine called Monthly comic ZERO-SUM along with a few different manga series from other artists, the company that pulblishes ZERO-SUM is called Ichijinsha. Yun Kouga currently has 6 volumes of Loveless available, the manga is still running in ZERO-SUM(JP).

Both the manga are licensed in the US from Tokyopop(manga) and Media Blasters(anime).

*~Volumes/Tankouban(all are Japanese covers, from Amazon.co.jp)
vol.1
vol.2
vol.3 vol.3 special edition
vol.4 vol.4 special edition
vol.5 vol.5 special edition
vol.6 vol.6special edition

Summary:
ANN
Twelve-year old Aoyagi Ritsuka lost his only kin when his brother, Aoyagi Seimei, was killed under mysterious circumstances. One day, he meets Wagatsuma Soubi, who claims to know his brother. It turns out that Soubi and Seimei used to be a fighting pair, whereby Soubi was the "Fighting Machine" and Seimei was the "Sacrifice". Now that Seimei is gone, Soubi 'belongs' to Ritsuka who will become his new "Sacrifice". After learning that Seimei was killed by an organisation known as the "Seventh Moon", Ritsuka decides to join forces with Soubi and investigate the truth behind his brother's death.

*~Links
*LOVELESS*tv
Tokyopop Loveless manga
kokonoe.com-Yun Kouga official site
Ichijinsha(pulishers)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:33 pm

*~Main Characters

User Image
Aoyagi Ritsuka. Age:12 Grade:6
He's the main character of this series, two years ago he lost his memories and his previous self, resulting in him becoming a totally different person(angsty too).Ritsuka often has bandages or wraps from being abused by his mother, who wants the 'real' Ritsuka back. Wanting to find out who killed his brother Seimei, Ritsuka joins Soubi in search for new information.

User Image
Agatsuma Soubi Age:20
Soubi is a man who claims to have known Ritsuka's late brother, Seimei. Soon Soubi tells Ritsuka he has some knowlegde about his brothers death, and wants to become Ritsuka's fighter. He also claims to love Ristuka. He stirrs thing up creating a confused Ritsuka.

User Image
Aoyagi Seimei Age:17
Ritsuka's late brother. While he was always kind to Ritsuka, the full extent of his relationship with Soubi is unclear.

User Image
Hawatari Yuiko Age:12 Grade:6
She attends the same school that Ritsuka attends. Though she is bossed around by her so called "friends", she becomes Ritsuka's first friend after his acceptence of her. She is a kind hearted girl, who'll do anything for her friends.

pics are from the animation.
Seimei info from:
Tokyopop ch.info

ice_blu

ice_blu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:52 pm
*~Other things

*-Updates
Yun Kouga's site is updated with the cover of ZeroSum, with a cute picture of Ritsuka on the front.

Yun Kouga has updated her site with samples of TORNADO 2 & VdR.

Yun Kouga's site now has a whole new layout, featuring Ritsuka. And in the "new" section of her site, a beautiful picture featuring Ritsuka and Yuiko. This was given at Comike. From what I have been told.

VdR3 is also mention in the update.

Sorry for the late update.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:54 pm
hey ...im bored so whats up yu should add more and start a role play  

AnimeChaos3

ice_blu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:56 pm
AnimeChaos3
hey ...im bored so whats up yu should add more and start a role play
Hello. Yeah I'm just getting the stuff together, and I'm kinda busy, but more will be up soon. Rping is not really my thing, I havent done any.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:47 pm
Hiii! Om-f00ckin'-g!. I LOVE Loveless. I want to own it but its hard to find 'round here....T-T So I just borrow ans t00fs. Lol. I lvoe your siggy btw!  

shippo162

Amaloli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
I've only seen a few episodes of the anime, but I heart it so far. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:56 pm
shippo162
Hiii! Om-f00ckin'-g!. I LOVE Loveless. I want to own it but its hard to find 'round here....T-T So I just borrow ans t00fs. Lol. I lvoe your siggy btw!
heh heh thanks.

That sucks it's hard to find, the manga was hard to find for me but I did get it. And yesterday I went to the mall and only saw one DVD of the Loveless anime, but I didnt have money to buy it. Maybe alot of people are into it since it's release.

ice_blu

[-T h e a t r e.G e e k-]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:50 pm
Loveless is pretty good, but I haven't really gotten into it yet. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:42 pm
Hey, ice_blu. Oh my God, Loveless is awesome! blaugh If you didn't already know. ninja

Finally, I get to start posting in the new guild. ::is so happy::  

shadow_yuri

.[Kalysta].

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:45 pm
fweeee i've seen all 12 episodes and will be getting the manga soon! it's a great series, it got a little blan in the middle but picked back up again pretty fast.my favorites are soubi(i own his glasses xd ), yayoi,and kio. does anybody else think yuiko should jump off and/or be pushed off a cliff?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:48 pm
Tee hee! The Loveless thread is back~! <3

My fave is Ritsuka...in a sense, he reminds me of the way I think when I'm writting poetry.

Like a Saturday and you wake up to the smell of rain.

=]

Pax et lux

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:15 pm
I'm rather fond of Loveless after only reading the first manga. Once the last DVD is released, I plan to purchase the anime series.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:22 pm
Huzzah! =D Yeah... I love Ritsuka. I have to say my favorite is either Ritsuka, "Fighter-san"/Soubi, or Yayoi.

"Fighter-san" being what Soubi calls himself in the extras... I love those things.

Fantasy Moon, if you're in the U.S., the DVD has been released. It was released on February 14th, last month.

Diglett Girl

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:48 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
Huzzah! =D Yeah... I love Ritsuka. I have to say my favorite is either Ritsuka, "Fighter-san"/Soubi, or Yayoi.

"Fighter-san" being what Soubi calls himself in the extras... I love those things.

Fantasy Moon, if you're in the U.S., the DVD has been released. It was released on February 14th, last month.
Yeah, I just got it today ^^

My, my, my those extras are so funny! xD

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games