Panda_Wish

Desirable Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm
Story line: (this will be long!)

It all happened about a year and a half ago when, in my art class, this guy sat right next to me, and I instantly knew it...I was in love.

So I wouldn't call it love, maybe like a crush...

But it's been past 4 months...it's been nearly 2 years.

I mean, we've always talked a lot, always laughed a lot... until one day...

That one day, in about 7 months in my crush relationship, I sat down at my art table, and the first words he said to me were..."I know you like me." I instantly stopped what I was doing (I mean, who wouldn't?) and I said, "what?"

I even remember his reply..."I mean, we're great friends and all, but I don't...like-like you...you know what I mean?"

No

But all I could do was just nod my head.

So 1 1/2 years later, I still like him...and my friends say that he might like me. One of my closest friends says that when she asks him who he likes, he says 'I can't say' and then he mutters, 'because she's a friend of yours'. (luckily, she has good hearing!)

But that's not all.

Sometimes, when his hair is all messy from his physical education class, he'll come to me and start giggling about how silly he looks, and when I ask to smooth it down for him, he'll just bow down his head as an invitation. Sometimes, when I do that in front of my friend, she'll talk about how this is the first 'stage' to being a good girlfriend, and he'll just say "Don't you mean 'step' to being a good girlfriend?"

But when he says it....it's just like he's not embarrassed by it at all, as if he doesn't care that I'm patting his hair down as a first 'step' to being a good girlfriend...he's all like,

Yes, a girl is patting my hair. Yes, I don't care that a girl is patting my hair. Yes, I will let her pat my hair and Yes, I don't care that I'm talking about 'stages/steps' to being a good girlfriend in front of her.

So what do I do!?!

Do I confess again? Do I wait for him? Should I ask to talk to him in private while he's around bunch of his friends? Should I give him something for valentines? Will that make me look silly?

I'm so confused and lost! TT^TT

So please help me...you don't have to but if you do...

Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aww that's so cute! Personally though I would confront him about it because I feel like if you confess again then he will probably still say that he doesn't like like you like that and thus it will be like he is giving you mixed signals or something. So I think you should ask him if he likes you and if not then why would he say steps to being a good girlfriend unless he was just teasing and joking around but yeah ask and get your facts besides confessing just because of little maybe hints or possible joking isn't a wise choice.

And even if he doesn't like you back but the friendship still continues then yes get him something for V-day

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Panda_Wish

Desirable Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:07 pm
little aishi chan

~Thank you soooo much~ ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're welcome and good luck. :3

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:43 am
hmm maybe he is teasing you but that is a long process for you to confess again but you know you can still make him like you just saying i still like you, but if he refuses to acknowledge you, don't push yourself in the end you will end up hurt. so uhmm i'm not letting you down. and good luck to him wish you all the best.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:15 am
To be honest, i think you should confront him if this is all a confusion or if you are right; If it is all a joke, you should tell him that it confuses you.

You can make a person love you with words, telling him won't make him love you actually. Its knowing the fact you love him that will depend on if he loves you back or not.

If he doesn't like you, i know it'll be hard, but don't always keep chasing that one guy. Chasing a guy sometimes makes him like you less. Its strange how men work sometimes. But oh well, i'm not sure if i should blabber on and confuse you or to stop, but i might as well stop, my connection is running low.

That, and i don't want a huge chunk of text. I hope i gave you some useful advice.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas