Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Just another story about a girl and a boy (RinxGumo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Ultamania x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 pm
(YES I FINALLY DECIDED ON A CHARACTER TO CHOOSE!)

Rin was just you everyday High school student. She got good grades, she was in drama and volleyball. She wasn’t popular, but she did have a close-knit group of friends that she confided in, talked to, and hung out with everyday.
One day, on her way home from a long day at school, she finds a cellphone on the floor. She picks it up and decides to take it to the police so the owner could go there and claim it, but on her way there, the phone rings and on the other line is the owner of the cellphone. It’s a young charming sound man, with a sweet smooth voice. Rin couldn’t help but feel that the voice was very familiar, but she decided not to worry about it. The two agree on a day to meet up so the owner could claim his cellphone.
When the long awaited day finally arrives, they meet-up and The young man is a very handsome 16 year old teenager. He tells Rin his name is Gumo. He has emerald eyes and shaggy green hair. Gumo claims his cellphone from Rin and the two spend the day together. After their fun day, Gumo asks Rin if they could hang out again, and Rin agrees. After they part, Rin still has the feeling that Gumo’s voice sounds very familiar to her.
The reason for that is because Gumo is actually the Mega Idol Gemini. He sings, does interviews, and photoshoots, you know the whole shebang. His real name is in fact Gumo, but only his family and Manager know that. The reason why he kept who he was from Rin, was because he always wanted to take a break from showbiz, but his schedule and manager wouldn’t let him. When he hung out with Rin, she gave him the normal day he always wanted, and since she didn’t seem to know who he was, he didn’t want to burden her with it. He was also afraid that if he told her, she might hang out with him because of what he was, not who he was.
The two hang out together whenever Gumo has the chance to break from his “job” and Gumo does a really good job at concealing who he is from Rin and the public, but how long can Gumo keep this up without blowing his cover? Things start to get harder when the two get closer. Gumo starts to fear that if his cover is blown, that Rin will be dragged into a celebrity mess and be involved in the headline: “Mega Idol’s Secret Love Affair!”

RULES:
-Cussing: Minimal to none (Some scenes may call for it, but there won't be much.)
-Blood and Gore: Little to none (Maybe like a deep wound is all, and there might be something happening that might call for more, but you'll have to wait for that.)
- Romance: There will be some, more explicit scenes will be taken to PM. If a problem occurs however (which I doubt) we will continue the scene here so YOU HAVE/ARE BEING WARNED If you don't like that stuff, don't read, or ignore it completely.
-Stalkers are welcomed, you can comment or suggest something here, but try not to spam, okay~

Characters:

Megpoid Gumo: Me (Sorry~)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kagamine Rin: TkieSai (We collaborated on this together ^^)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:00 pm
TkieSai

Tkie~ I made it! biggrin  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:14 pm
x Ultamania x
TkieSai

Tkie~ I made it! biggrin

8DD I see! Soooo cool!>w< wish I knew what the pictures look like o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 pm
TkieSai

(Lol, don't worry about it, as long as you remember what they look like you're good xD)  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm
x Ultamania x

But I wanna see the picturesXD give me a direct link?o3o
And who should start?:3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 pm
TkieSai

(Okay here ^^: http://s3.zerochan.net/GUMO.600.526878.jpg
http://s3.zerochan.net/Kagamine.Rin.600.1375129.jpg
And I think you should start because Rin needs to find Gumo's phone xD)  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:21 pm
x Ultamania x

((Nope, still didn't work o3o oh well I guess._.))

Rin laughed and chatted with two of her friends as they left the school building. They continued on chatting until they got to the school's gate.
"Later Kaiko, see you Miki," she said with a wave and went on her way to her home. She hummed one of her favorite songs to herself as her big white bow on top of her head bounced with each step. She couldn't help but smile at some happy thoughts in her head.
It was then that the shoulder length blonde noticed something in the middle of the sidewalk. She stopped her walking and bent down to pick up the object.
"A cellphone?" She questioned. What is a cellphone doing on the sidewalk?
"Oh, someone must have dropped it. They must be worried," she said to herself. Rin then decided it would be best to turn in the phone at the lost and found in the police station so she began to work her way there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm
TkieSai

(Hmmm... maybe it's the website. I can find different pictures ^^)

"Maybe I dropped it..." A green haired teen asked himself aloud. He was looking underneath the couch cushions and let out a tired sighed and placed them back as they were. "Maybe If I try calling it I can find it, if it's here that is."
The Green haired boy went to the small wireless phone on the counter and dialed his cell number. Hopefully it wasn't on silent. He sat down in a chair and waited and listened to the ringing. He also listened to his surroundings. If it was in this room, he should hear it right?  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 pm
x Ultamania x

((Or you can just upload the pictures to photobucket8D))

Rin jumped when the phone in her hand suddenly went off, almost dropping it back on the ground. She stared at the phone for several moments before slowly answering the call.
"...um...hello?" She spoke softly into the phone, wondering what kind of person would be calling. She then wondered if she shouldn't have answered. What if the person on the other side thinks she stole the phone? What if this is some sort of ruse? What if this was to get her to stop and drop her guard while someone comes up a d kidnaps her? Well, too late to worry about that now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:47 pm
TkieSai

(True, I'll do that then ^^)

Gumo jumped in his seat as well when he heard someone pick up. So he did drop it when he went out. He could be careless sometimes. Also the person who picked it up was a girl.
"O-oh, uh yeah, umm..." Gumo was stuttering and was kind of lost for words. "You must've found my phone... seeing that you answered it." Gumo chuckled nervously. "Oh, I'm the owner of the cellphone you have, thank you for finding it for me." Gumo was blushing slightly and his heart was racing. He was making a fool of himself to a complete stranger and he was also embarrassed.  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:23 pm
x Ultamania x

Rin blinked in shock. The owner of this phone has a rather beautiful voice. Wait...a guy has a beautiful voice? Rin never thought she would think that.
"Um...y-yeah, I guess I did find your phone..." she said just as nervously back. So far, this conversation is just filled with so much awkwardness.
"I was about to turn it in to the lost and found." She informed the owner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 pm
TkieSai

"Oh uh..." If she turned it into the lost and found, that meant he would have to go pick it up and there were usually a lot of people in the general area where he dropped it, and he didn't want to deal with. "Um... can you not? I mean, I know it's the right thing and all, but the area where I dropped it usually has big crowds and I'm not good with crowds of people. That's probably why I dropped it in the first place."
Gumo opened up an agenda to check his schedule. He was free tomorrow, after 12 actually. "If you don't mind, can we meet-up and can I just pick it up from you? I mean I can understand if you don't want to, but I'll be at the cafe on Izuma street. Can I meet you there? That is, if it's okay with you..." That particular cafe was in a remote area. Not many people knew about that cafe, and not many people knew where it was, which was perfect.  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 pm
x Ultamania x

Rin was about to ask why the person on the other side of the call wouldn't want to go to the police station to get his phone, but he explained why. She listened to the other asking if they could meet up. Oh man, this is a ruse isn't it? She is going to meet up with him and be killed.
"Izuma street..." Rin said out loud in thought. "Oh! I know that cafe! They have the best orange tea!" She immediately forgot her negative thoughts about this being a trap.
"So when do you want to meet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:57 pm
TkieSai

"You do? Then That makes things easier. Orange tea huh? I never tried, I guess I have to try when I go huh?" He's only been there a couple times. He never had the time to go whenever he felt like, only when he had breaks or when his crew went to pick him something to eat from there.
"I'm free tomorrow. Anytime after 12 in the afternoon would work."  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:08 pm
x Ultamania x

((Ooh I drew a picture of Rin in normal clothes8D this rp would be perfect for that!))

"Yeah, its really good!" Rin smiled, though of course the person on the other side wouldnt be able to see that.
"I dont have school tomorrow so twelve would be perfect." A thought then came to the blonde girl's mind. "How will I be able to tell you are you?" She asked.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff