Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Boy Meets World... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When this boy meets world
  boy meets world
  wond'rin down this road that we call life
View Results

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:12 am
Alright If anyone has ever seen boy meets world, DON'T YOU LOVE THAT EPISODE WHERE SHAWN AND CORY ARE BOTH ACTING HOMOSEXUAL!?
Oh god that was hilarious, but I LOVED it!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:30 pm
Shawn and Cory are always acting gay with each other. It's like Romantic Era-like Friendships. It just always makes you raise an eyebrow and giggle like a fangirl 'cause they're just so slashy. XD  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Kage_Inazuma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:29 pm
Did you see the episode where Shawn dressed in drag and went on the date a guy? lol That was an awesome episode!

And yes, Korey and Shawn act like a couple all the time... lol If Korey wasn't so whipped by Tapanga who knows what could happen... lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:28 pm
..... my people!

lol! here i was think i was the only one that thought they could so be slashed. that episode when shawn dressed like a girl.... he was hot eek

they just make me inner fangirl all atwitter with glee! whee 4laugh  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

Deth Pixie

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:02 am
eek I have to admit I've never thought of those two being slashed. I must go backa nd watch all the episodes to see what I've missed.

Edit: though Shawn was really hot in that drag episode wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:35 am
This is too funneh, i just flipped through the channels and saw boy meets world was on and guess what topic i find, i shall never look at corey and shawn the same way again u_u  

Sexxiedanka02

Machina_Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:57 pm
I loved Boy Meets World! But when I watched I was pretty little, all pairings were beyond me. Now that I look back on it, it was pretty damn slashy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 pm
Yeah; that's all I thought about whenever I used to watch it.

But I missed the drag episode somehow... Hmmm...  

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

Mule_Of_Artica_Alexiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:38 pm
I loved those episodes...though sadly I don't remember much about the one where they were acting homosexual...but the one with Shawn dressed in drag seems to be implanted in my mind lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:21 pm
I loved the episode where shawn gets a girlfriend and she wont let him see cory anymore so they have to hide their friendship I thought it was really cute how shawn was saving cory a sticky bun for him but his girlfriend ate it instead. I dont know why but I could see thoses two together. Can anyone see eric and jack being together because I could see eric with jack as a couple especially the one time they both dressed up as girls at college it was really funny. I also remember when shawn dressed up as a girl it was really funny and he looked kinda hot too in a weird way.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Mule_Of_Artica_Alexiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:46 pm
I can see Eric and Jack together as well lol...that would definetly be interesting 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:09 am
Mizu ~ Angel_Of_Death
I can see Eric and Jack together as well lol...that would definetly be interesting 3nodding
I think that would be so funny and neat to see the two of them kiss on the show even though it wouldnt happen but I still wouldnt mind seeing that at all I would probaby be giggling and smiling too.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Bye Bye Adilic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:16 pm
"Sex is like...voting...." rofl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:14 pm
I haven't watched Boy Meets World in a while.. all I know is that they're all grown up from those little kids they were.. lol. But I never veiwed them in that way... sweatdrop  

Starluvr

Kalypso Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:58 am
I used to loooove that show....  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games