Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:29 am
I made this thread back at the beta guild, but I felt this place needed one too, even if nobody is going to know what I'm talking about XD

*coughs* On with the show...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Plot: In the year 2225 A.D. humanity has colonized much of the known solar system. This Sci-Fi thriller follows a group of teenage astronauts in-training. During a routine dive procedure, their space station plummets into a �plasma field� called the Gedult killing all the adult instructors and leaving the trainees to survive on their own via a ship called Ryvius. All seems to be going well until the thirst for power corrupts one of the crew and a grab for ultimate control is made. Based on the intense Bandai Anime, Infinite Ryvius is a high flying action drama which explores not only the dark expanse of space, but deep and churning aspects of humanity such as trust, betrayal, perseverance and drive for survival.

Characters:

User ImageKohji Aiba - He's Aoi's childhood friend, Yuki's older brother, and is involved with everyone somehow. Aoi and Fina both like him, but his brother hates him. He has to deal with Yuuki's bad attitude a lot. There is definitely some bad history between the brothers.

User ImageYuki Aiba - Yuki is Kouji's younger brother. He came in first in test to be a VG pilot. Yuki has a massive problem with Kouji, for some reason. He is extremely cold about everything, to the point where Ikumi and Kouji believe he's selfish and callous towards others lives.

User ImageIkumi Oze - Ikumi is very easy-going, and doesn't want to hurt anyone. Said another way, he's a flirt and an idiot with a hidden past who values life above everything because of that past. He wants to protect Kozue (he may love her in some way or another).

User ImageAoi Housen - A childhood friend of Kouji and Yuuki Aiba. She promised to their mother that she'd look after them at school. She hangs around with Kozue a lot.

User ImageKozue Izumi - Kozue is sweet on Ikumi, and is also Aoi's good friend.

User ImageFina S. Shinozaki - She was rescued by Kouji and Ikumi during the Leiß Delta evacuation. Fina likes Kouzi, those two are always together, sometimes really close..

O.o sorry that was so long... but it was neccesary... There are more main characters then that. I think. but adding ALL of them would be far too big @_@ *coughs* Moving on...

When I first watched the show, I was far too preoccupied with all the events and the angst and worrying about Ikumi and Kozoe (they'r one of my favorite pairings ^_^) to stop and consider any possible shonen pairings... But of course I bega wondering eventually...
And I began wondering if there where any other IR fangirls/boys out there who might have their own favorite pairings or thoughts on pairings. So come in and share your thoughts smile

And as a note; yeah, I realise I made this look way too much like something between a random fanthread and a site promoting the anime itself but... Well it was the only way I could think ti make the first post pretty O.o;; eh, forgive me V.v; *bows head in shame*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:49 am
MY GOD! gonk heart
I FREAKING LOVE YOU.

Hmm, it was hard between IkuKou and BlueYuki, yanno? I never latched onto YukiIku 'cause of that momment in episode two between Ikumi and Kouji, totally priceless. 8D;;

Ikumi: *SHOVE*
Both: *rollrollrollrollrollroll*
*five minutes later*
Both: *come back onto the screen from the floor panting, it appears that Kouji was on the bottom*

gonk heart The lines after that were even more suggestive. I mean, Kouji outrightly said "You didn't have to take it that far" I MEAN, DUDE!

Who WOULDN'T take that the wrong way?! heart

Pwndd

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:36 pm
Yofiel

Now, the real question here is...

...WHERE DID THE REST OF IKUMI'S ARMS GO? eek

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:09 pm
-giggles-

I have a few of the DVDs for this series.. but I've never watched them. xD;;

I SHOULD. >:D heart

Tuxedo Douche

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:32 pm
Tuxedo Douche
-giggles-

You must! >:D I recomend it. Totally slashable at some points.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:34 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Tuxedo Douche
-giggles-

Awesome~ >:D -dances-  

Tuxedo Douche

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:58 pm
Tuxedo Douche
[Ryoga-chan]
Tuxedo Douche
-giggles-

Awesome~ >:D -dances-

There's one scene in episode 2 where Ikumi shoves Kouji and him through a door to get out, and they end up gaining up so much momentum that they start rolling.

Well, they keep rolling over each other, and the next time you see them, they're getting off the floor panting. xd It makes it seem Ikumi got off Kouji.

Then, the real topper is the first line Kouji says right after, "You didn't have to take it that far."

I mean COME ON! xd heart gonk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:25 pm
[Ryoga-chan]

There's one scene in episode 2 where Ikumi shoves Kouji and him through a door to get out, and they end up gaining up so much momentum that they start rolling.

Well, they keep rolling over each other, and the next time you see them, they're getting off the floor panting. xd It makes it seem Ikumi got off Kouji.

Then, the real topper is the first line Kouji says right after, "You didn't have to take it that far."

I mean COME ON! xd heart gonk

EEEE. ;ww; -is going to watch the DVDs tonight-

It sounds realleh cute. gonk heart

Tuxedo Douche

Pwndd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:34 am
'tis very cute. ^-^ But there's hetero in their too, but it's not too bad.

There's no 'official' pairings, anyway. Unless you count Ikumi and Kozue. Which I naturally don't.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:31 am
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

Now, the real question here is...

...WHERE DID THE REST OF IKUMI'S ARMS GO? eek

...Good question.  

Starlit-Knight

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:11 pm
No wonder Kouji's smiling. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:49 pm
God damnit, this thread needs more appreciation! ;_;

*throws confetti around*

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:29 am
[Ryoga-chan]
MY GOD! gonk heart
I FREAKING LOVE YOU.

Hmm, it was hard between IkuKou and BlueYuki, yanno? I never latched onto YukiIku 'cause of that momment in episode two between Ikumi and Kouji, totally priceless. 8D;;

Ikumi: *SHOVE*
Both: *rollrollrollrollrollroll*
*five minutes later*
Both: *come back onto the screen from the floor panting, it appears that Kouji was on the bottom*

gonk heart The lines after that were even more suggestive. I mean, Kouji outrightly said "You didn't have to take it that far" I MEAN, DUDE!

Who WOULDN'T take that the wrong way?! heart

O.o Omg.. people have actually HEARD of Ir?! heart *super joy* I was so sure I was the only one here crying

I'm not sure what I think about IkuKou to be truthfull ^_^; It just doesnt really appeal to me XD I have no idea why, as usuaally I'm all for slashing the two male leads in a show (the only other exception is Fruits Basket. KyoYuyki is weird >.< besides I hate Kyo>.<) I must admit though, they had some GREAT slashy moments wink

as for BlueYuki... I prefer BlueKouji XD its much more fun to pair agressive people with the silly little inactive ones XD besides, they had an... inetersting relationship. was I the only one who saw something a little slashy in Kouji hiding Blue in that room and being the only one willing to help him? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:47 am
[Ryoga-chan]
'tis very cute. ^-^ But there's hetero in their too, but it's not too bad.

There's no 'official' pairings, anyway. Unless you count Ikumi and Kozue. Which I naturally don't.

I'm actully a fan of IkumixKozoe >.< they made a sweet couple in the beggining, and then they had so. much. ANGST gonk I always got really teary seeing them together ;_;

Still, Ikumi is incredibly fun to slash...XD  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:47 pm
I saw BlueKouji too, and in some ways that is kind of cute. >.< But I saw IkuKou early on, so I clung to that for dear life. xp heart

IkumixKozue... I don't like girls like her. And quite frankly, I never have. >.O I like Aoi though, ticks me off how Kouji always brushes her off and then Fina goes all defend-y. D: Poor Aoi.

Oh hey, you know that scene where Blue was giving everyone their positions on the bridge? I swear, I was expecting him to go up to Yuki, pause and say "Hmm... well, since you're already in bondage, you can be my b***h for the time being." xd

8D;;; *whacked*

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games