Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
The Hardest Word To Say Is Goodbye [PRP For Shady And I] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:08 am
Electra had finally moved everything into her new cave and thanks to her sister and her mate as well as the two Celestials she was finally done but now she was bored and had no idea what to do so she walked out to the entrance of her cave and sat there, looking out, wondering if she should go and try and find Amakhi, he hadn't seen her since she had grown and it would be nice to see him again as it had been a while since she basically told him that she had a crush on him and since that day she was sort of avoiding him, she just hoped he wouldn't be too upset with her, she just thought it would be for the best.

"Sunny!!" A voice popped up behind the bright yellow seraph "it has been a while" She said as she walked over and sat down beside her.

Ele looked beside her, noticing the ghost next to her "how was your trip?" She asked curiously, not having seen her friend since she got a message saying a family member may still be alive somewhere and wanted to see for herself without her help "I have missed you terribly" she said, the normal kitsu girl child was...is her best friend since she was a child, that was, before she ended up making friends with Amakhi, something she never thought she would ever have, a normal friend that is that was alive.

"The trip was good and I have found a family member, my mother, but whilst she is still alive I can not speak to her but you can so please can you come with me?" She asked, becoming slightly solid as she nuzzled her friend "and I have missed you also though the ghosts I asked to watch over you whilst I was gone have said that you have found a friend, congratulations!" She said, having always heard from the Seraph that she 'would never find a friend' and that 'no one would befriend a freak' and a buch of other stuff.

"That is fantastic! But...I....I can't do that" she said as she turned her head and looked away from the ghost child "I can't help you, I don't want to help you" she said, ignoring the rest of what she said "i'm...i'm sorry" she said as she ran out of hr cave, tears starting to fall from her eyes, knowing that as soon as she helped her, as soon as she spoke to her mother, she would lose her and she finally just got her back, she didn't want to say goodbye to her best friend, not now, not ever!

Electra hated being so rude to her friend but she couldn't help it, she ran all the way to the lake and just flopped down onto the ground and laid there, front paws crossed and rested her head on them, eyes closed as she carried on softly crying, she was not going to do it, no way no how, she wasn't going to lose her best friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 pm
Amakhi had found that with the last few events, he needed more and more time to meditate and center himself. Electra had dropped a bomb on him, and he was still unsure how to deal with that.

For the time being, he found solace in Spike, a fellow 'empath' and close friend of the seraph's. It was hard to believe that the mute could be so comforting, but the big Angelic had a way of being a rock.

Amakhi was resting on a sunny rock, his paws crossed and his wings folded comfortably. Spike was lounging on the ground below, almost at the same height as Amakhi, the Angelic was so large in size.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 pm
Electra dried her eyes after a while and got up and decided to go for a walk, clear her head, maybe that would help, she doubted it but maybe, she was just so determined to not help Rosalie she just knew she had to but she wasn't prepared to say goodbye to her ever "UGH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she flew away from the lake and the others watching her.

"Aunt Ele?" Calliope's voice called out as she saw her aunt fly past the tree she was in.

Electra ignored her niece and just carried on for a bit before landing down on the ground and started to walk towards what looked like a nice sunny spot but stopped short when she realized the guy who was laying on the rock being the one guy she wanted to see yet didn't want to see...at least not right now given the new circumstances so she tried to sneak around the back of him and the other he was with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 pm
Amakhi turned over and gave a little yawn. He was too close to Spike to pick up on Electra's emotions.

But Spike certainly picked up on her. The large angelic took flight, and padded towards the conflicted seraph. His ears flattened against his head as he approached, he didnt say anything, but his feelings shone through in his expressions and mannerisms.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:34 pm
Electra stopped as she saw another approach her, an Angelic no less, this wasn't something you saw every day, she stopped and looked at the Angelic for a little bit, reading his face and shook her head "Im sorry but can I help you?" She asked, deciding to ignore his facial expressions and mannerisms, she wasn't about to explain herself to him, a stranger, regardless how kind he might be.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:48 pm
Spike tilted his head, a frown coming across his features briefly. His ears drooped a bit, as he sat down. To her question, he simply shook his head. His little guardian popped out from behind his wings. 'Spike wants to know why your so sad."

Amakhi came up behind Spike and tilted his head as well "A just question my dear. Why so glum?"

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:08 am
Electra smiled softly at guardian and was about to answer before she noticed Amakhi and turned away and blushed slightly, matters at hand may be more important right now but even she knew what happened when she was younger and she may have pushed the feelings she had towards him to the back of her mind but still, seeing him again after all this time, just brought back the embarrassment of it all "hi..." she said as she calmed herself down as best as she could and looked at the other Seraph. "it's nothing, really, just something I need to sort out on my own and that means not bothering you two with it" she said, not wanting the Seraph at least to be bothered with her emotions, sure it is pointless to really say this but she didn't want to have him or the other worry about her more then what Amakhi, at least, would be right now anyway.

"I apologize if I disturbed you but I best be going, things to sort out" she said as she bowed a little "it was nice meeting you" she said smiling at the angel as she walked past the Seraph as she stopped and whispered in his ear "and I am terribly and deeply sorry for not seeing you before now but I just thought it best to keep my distance" she said as she pulled back "and I promise to see you again soon, I do miss you and your company" she said as she nuzzled him "goodbye for now" she said as she carried on, thinking about Rosa at home in her cave and how she would fix this.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:15 am
Amakhi didnt know what to say, he just sat beside Spike and tilted his head, watching as Electra left once more.

"She's in pain. Sometimes the ones who hurt the most, misdirect it to others. I think this is one of those lessons she must learn on her own...I know spike, i know..." He said softly, having a one sided conversation with the Angelic.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:30 am
Calliope had followed her aunt and walked out from behind a tree and looked at the two sitting there "you know, Amakhi, if you like aunt Ele as much as she likes you then wouldn't it be smart to go follow her at least? Make sure she doesn't end up doing something stupid etc? Not that I think she will but still, if what I saw from Rosalie is right then she is going to need you" She said as she looked at the male "I can't speak to or see ghosts but I can call out to them like any other kitsu in hopes I will get a sign or something and I got a message from Rosalie, she is a ghost child of a normal kitsu that Aunt Ele has been friends with since she was a child. Rosalie is a child who has been stuck here for many years because the one person she had to give a message to she thought died also and so she has been stuck here because her unfinished business couldn't be finished but anyway, I had no idea what had happened to her, Aunt Ele just said she had gone on a journey and that was it, nothing else was said on the matter but now, after I called out to her, thinking that MAYBE I would be lucky and get a response from her or at least someone that knows her since Aunt Ele and Rosa are as thick as thieves and if anyone knows her better then she knows herself it is Rosalie.

However the message I got wasn't a happy one, Rosalie made a message out of leaves and whilst it wasn't clear 100% on what was actually going on she did give me tell me that her time in this world was almost up and that she had to leave" she said as she looked at the Seraph "she loves you, she knows you, she will talk to you if you just keep being annoying, she will give up but if this message is true then that means she is going to need someone to talk to regardless if she likes it or not. If Rosalie needs to go then that means that Rosalie must have asked Aunt Ele to be the one who will helped send her to the other side, of course I am just clutching at straws here but I can't really see why she would be this upset if it wouldn't be this, it isn't easy to say goodbye to your best friend and if I know Aunt Ele she would of said no, she wouldn't want to and is now trying to figure out a way she can keep Rosalie here" she said with a sigh as she laid down. "Aunt Ele loves this little girl, every time she spoke to me about her growing up she always had a twinkle in her eye and a silly expression on her face and was always telling us of the stories she and Rosa had gotten into that day, she loves her more then life itself, no matter what happened to her she always wanted Rosa, she always seemed to be able to cheer her up when no one else could, seeing it for the first time when I was a child I thought it was odd, she would be upset over something and no matter what happened or who said what to try and cheer her up she just wouldn't cheer up but moments later we would see her laughing, no one said anything else to her, no one tried to do anything to cheer her up she just stated laughing and after being told that Rosalie would of done it and who she was it made perfect sense but my point is, Rosa is a girl who has been in my Aunt's life since she was a child, this must be really tough on her and I don't want her to not give this to Rosa.

Do I want Rosa to stay? Sure, I would love her to, if her and my aunt are best friends then of course I want her to stay but this situation is different, if she was a real little girl who could grow up and be with us living kitsu then it would be fine but it isn't, this little girl needs to go and she wants my aunt to send her, it will be the last thing my aunt ever does with her and so I know she won't want to do it but she has to, it will be hard, but this is why I am here to ask you a favor" she said as she looked at him. "please, follow her, do whatever it takes to get her to send her, she probably won't listen to us, she never has, always liked to keep things bottled up, but she loves you, she cares about you, maybe you can get her to change her mind and send her, I know it won't be easy but Rosa needs to go, if she finally feels her time is up then she needs to be let go and my aunt is the only one who will be able to do that...at least that I know of and even if she isn't Rosa would rather have her best friend do it, it would mean more to her if she did.

So please, Amakhi, follow her, talk to her, do whatever you can to just listen and then make her change her mind, I don't want to see my aunt upset and this is going to devastate her but it needs to be done and if anyone should be with her when this happens it is you, I know this isn't going to be good on you but you are her best friend besides Rosa, she would like it if you were with her when this happens so I beg of you, please be by her side when she finally says goodbye to Rosalie, it has to happen, she will hate me for saying this but it does and you are the only one she will listen to and want by her side" she said as she got up and turned around "I am Calliope by the way, apologies for not introducing myself earlier, I am her sister Odessa's daughter" she said as she got up and got herself ready to leave. "What makes this even more important and more special if you were there would be the fact that you are her real life best friend, I heard from my grandmother that aunt Ele never thought she would get a real friend, she would always be considered this 'freak' and that no one would like her etc and it happened, you know that but you were not the first, there was only one ever real friend she had, this was before Rosa came along though there was one other, she had just started getting her powers of ghost talking and she befriended, before that, a little boy and they got on great but his parents saw her talking to herself, or so it seemed, and they took him away from her, they didn't want their son hanging around some girl who seemed to be crazy.

They loved each other, they were great friends, and when she lost him, so my grandmother says, she just wasn't happy, they did everything together and nothing anyone could say or do could cheer her up which is where Rosa comes into it, on a walk one day, thinking this might cheer her up and get her out of the house, they met each other, my grandparents and her ended up finding an old grave deep in the woods and this little girl was sitting on it, cuddling a teddy bear, aunt Electra started talking to Rosa and basically invited her to stay with them right there and then, aunt Electra didn't feel right leaving her there and my grandparents felt bad for the ghost as well and being that she IS a ghost she wouldn't take up room or need a bed or anything so they allowed her to stay. After several days or so Rosa and aunt Ele were the best of friends, they did everything together and soon the boy who she befriended had gone from her mind, does she still think of him? Sometimes, she has brought him up once or twice but Rosa was a constant, she was there, it made losing that boy a little easier to handle, but now you are in her life and why you are the only one who can be there for her now when she needs you the most" she said as she walked to the back of him and pushed him after her "if you don't go yourself after me telling you all of this then you are coming with me to find her, not that I will help matters much but she might not bite your head off if I am with you and besides that do you not want to make up with her? It has been far too long since she told you about her crush...er...her little sister told you about her crush, if you don't want to discuss the matter where she is losing a best friend then talk to her about this, it might just help her open up with Rosa leaving" she said as she looked at the guy beside her "you don't mind if I take him away from you for a while do you?" She asked, hoping she wasn't disrupting anything that was going on between them.

(I apologize for the back story but it is also for me for future ref when I try to do her history/bio...if I can stop procrastinating on her journal post. ^^;

And I am actually thinking of getting the little boy made...well, granted, he would now be an adult but still, it would be nice she had her friend back even if they do have a lot of ground to make up, they only knew each other for about three weeks or so when she was a child but they did fast become best friends so it would be nice she had another friend...and to make a certain unsure Seraph jealous! >D Kidding! Though it would be fun though a tad cruel. XP XD )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 pm
Amakhi and Spike listened close to what Calliope had to say, Amakhi's ears flicked irritably at a few of the things she said. "I Care about Electra, very much, and i would do anything for her. But i think this is beyond my abilities. I can't do this for her, nor is it my place to push her to say goodbye. She needs to be ready for this, on her own....if she were to ask it, i would be there for her...." He looked off into the direction that Electra went. His feelings were still jumbled up, and now he was picking up all the other strong emotions floating around the area. It was almost overwhelming to the empath, even with Spike beside him, with his calming energy. "I'm afraid, it's too much for my senses." he said softly. He wanted to help Electra, but she had gone off without asking him to follow, and he would not push himself on her, not after her 'confession' he feared it would give the wrong impression.  

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 pm
Miss Mooo

Calliope sighed "alright, I know you do care for her and this is why I am going to go talk sense into her so please wait here" she said as she rand after her Aunt and stepped in front of her and started to talk to her.

*Insert magical anime girl transformation music to make this go faster XD*

After half an hour Electra walked back to the two guys waiting there and looked at the Seraph "Amakhi, please, can you come with me?" She asked before turning around. saying nothing more, she hated her sister for pointing out several things that annoyed her but she was right, if she needed anyone right now it was her (living) best friend.

Calliope walked towards them as she passed her sister and smiled somberly at her before looking up at the male Seraph "happy? A niece knows how to speak sense into Aunt" she said as she stood beside him "now go, I know her asking wasn't exactly much but at least she asked."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Nafretiti

Amakhi didn't say anything to either of them, he quietly watched what was going on, and when Electra requested him to follow, he did. This whole situation gave him a terrible headache, but he put it to the back of his mind as best he could for the time being. Electra needed him, and so he would be there as best his abilities.

After a few moments of silent marching, he had to inquire "What is this all about?" he asked softly, not wanting to completely intrude on her thoughts.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:34 pm
Miss Mooo

After they had walked a while Electra collapsed onto the ground, a little bit emotionally strained of crying so much and hating herself for upsetting Amakhi "I...I don't even know where to start" she said as she looked back at him, a silent tear falling down her cheek "I need to send my best friend over to the other side" she said as she let her head drop over her paws and she just laid there, silently crying more, deciding that being direct was best "and I don't want to do it! I am NOT going to do it!" she said adamantly, knowing exactly what to do but hated thinking about it, she knew it would be the right thing but no, she wasn't going to do it! She wasn't going to send her friend into the afterlife where she will never see her ever again! She just wasn't! "I...if she goes I will be left with technically one friend and whilst I love you I don't want to lose another friend" she said, thinking back to Asteria now as well, the boy she had befriended as a child and sighed "I just cant do it, I don't want to say goodbye to another friend" she said, wishing there was another way this could end with her getting what she wanted, yes that was selfish but right now, she felt like being selfish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:17 am
Nafretiti
Oh yeah, i don't know if i ever said anything, but one of Mac's eggs is yours, it's listed in the Egg claim section >.>

Amakhi sat by her, and watched her, listened to her dilemma.

"I care about you, and i understand how difficult this must be for you, but if i might speak frankly...your fear is making you selfish. It's her time to cross over, and experience the next journey, and you would rather keep her here so that you will be happy but she will be incomplete? Her time here has come to an end, her part in your story has played out, and you have the honor to send her over. Not to mention you have the chance to say goodbye. You deal with the dead regularly, how often do they get to say goodbye to the ones they love, while they can? I am not meaning to be harsh, but i feel you need to hear what your heart is trying to tell you...." He spoke gently, and layed down in front of her, his crystal blue eyes searching her's, hoping he had not crossed a line, but at the same time he was not about to back down from what he said, and what he felt.

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:11 am
Rosalie had decided that letting her friend be by herself wasn't going to happen so she had, after a while, decided to go find her and just watch, tend to her when she felt the need to and so she had stopped and perched on a branch hanging over head and just watched the two quietly, smiling softly knowing that she would be leaving her in the paws of a great friend. "He is right you know" she said softly, floating down and sat beside her "I know that you might not like it now but you know that it is the best thing for me and if I didn't know you would be left in the paws of such a great friend I would have never gone and looked for my relation, I would have stayed with you" she said as she solidified herself a little and nuzzed her.

"Great! You are on his side as well!" She said with a pout as she looked between them "Rosalie" she said gesturing to the seraph "meet Amakhi, Amakhi this is Rosalie" she said looking back at the female besides her who solidfied herself a bit more so the other, just this one, could see her, something she has never done because of how tiresome it is and how much energy she burns by doing it. Looking at her though she wore a cameo broach pinned to a worn out old fashioned shawl she wore over her shoulders and her fur, at one time, had an antique looking victorian design on it but now, given shes dead, the design and coloring had gone, leaving nothing but a clear design and coloring thanks to her being dead and all.

Rosalie bowed at the male and smiled at him "a pleasure to meet you, Amakhi, I trust, once I am gone, you will take good care of Sunny? Keep her safe and watch out for her?" She asked, hoping he would protect her just like she had always made sure to do "she may have grown but she still, sometimes needs that little bit extra protection" she said as she smiled at the female seraph that was about to protest but just gave up, she was too tired to even do that. Rosealie smiled at her and then looked back at the male "you have done a great job till now and I thank you for standing in for me whilst I have not been here but please, do carry on it is heart breaking to leave her as it is but it has to be done, as you said, my time here is over now and I know that i can leave knowing that she has someone who cares for her and loves her and is a dear friend to her and why I have one last request if you don't mind, please accompany her when she comes and sends me, she is going to need you more then ever" she asked, hoping she wasn't being too brash with her requests.

Electra took a deep breath and sighed, drying her eyes as she looked between them both "I never said I would do it!" She said in protest before her eyes fell on the male "you know, I hate when you are right" she said, knowing herself before he even said it he was right but actually HEARING him say it was just worse!

Rosa giggled "Sunny, you hate when anyone is right."

"Not true!" She said in lame protest "I can handle my mother being right!"

"That is because she has the powers of an oracle, pretty hard to be right when your mother can foresee future events which mean you trying to pull the woll over your mothers eyes in any way possible doesn't work, she will always know regardless of what you try to do or say"

Electra sighed "...you know, maybe send..." she stopped and sighed, what she was going to say was going to be more of a joke then anything but saying it in any form made her hate herself so she just stopped herself before she said something she would of regretted.

Rosalie looked from Electra to Amakhi "can you also please allow her parents and, if they wish, her siblings and niece to come with you? I would understand if you wish to have this as a moment for just you and her but her family have been so good to me, they have allowed me to stay in their home, let me be part of their family, I have even thought of them as my second parents and my siblings, the least I can do is let them say goodbye to me" she said, deciding to ask him to ask them since she felt that Sunny wouldn't since she didn't even want to send her.

Miss Mooo

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces