Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~The Devil's Mistress~ (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image

For centuries, Lilith was the Devil's Mistress. She did everything she could do to please him. And it always worked. She was good at what she did and she knew it. However it wasn't too long before the Devil noticed her mood slowly changing. Lilith was slowly becoming bored with Hell. It was always the same. There was no room for her creative mind to work.

One day, Lucifer allowed her a new mission. That is, to roam the earth and cause as much havoc as possible.

Lilith, willingly, agreed.

Far away in Heaven, the Big Boss in the sky witnessed all the troubles on earth. He found Lilith and noticed all the bad troubles she was doing. The Big Boss knew what He had to do. He sent one of His best angels to capture her and try to turn her good. As the angel tries to capture her, he gets to know her and learns more than he bargains for.

Could it be love? Only fate will decide.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 pm
Rules

1. No Cybering. Love romance is encourage (obviously) but keep it pg-13.
2. If you are going to talk in OOC please use something like OOC: ... or ((...))
3. Thinking should be slanted Also talking should have "..."
4. Ignore the last one and write "I'm your Angel" when you send me a pm so I know you've read this.
5. You must be LITERATE. Which means some one who knows how to type actual sentences and more than five.
6. NO ONE LINERS!!! Try to avoid them as much as possible. I will confess occasionally I do one liners but I try to avoid them. Most of the time, if you do one liners I do one liners. I understand writers block. That is fine. But it doesn't need to happen in every post.
7. DO NOT POST YOUR PROFILE HERE UNLESS WE'VE TALKED ABOUT IT!!! DO NOT POST IN HERE AT ALL PLEASE!!!
8. When you send me a pm please put "Angel here"  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 pm
[imgright]--Picture, please--[/imgright]

[align=center][color=one]My Puppet Master [b]--User name--[/b][/color]
[color=two][size=20][b]--I am called--[/b] Name [/color][/size]

[size=15][color=one][u]--I know I look... --[/u]Age you appear [/size]

[b]--But I'm really--[/b]Real age (between 300-500) [u]--My true blood:--[/u]. Angel

[b]The things I do might scare people--[/b] powers [/color][/align]

[align=right][color=one][size=20]My life has always been different when compared to some:[/color][/size] how you life your life
[size=11][color=two]--Past bio: At least 1 paragraph: 6-9 sentences!--[/color][/align][/size] How did you become what you are?

[color=one][align=left][size=20]You know who I am:[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=two]--Personality: At least 1 paragraph: 6-9 sentences!--[/color][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 pm
Profiles

User Image

My Puppet Master —elphy_and_fiyero--
--I am called-- Jezebelle

--I know I look... -- 23

--But I'm really-- 345 --My true blood:--. Demon of course

The things I do might scare people-- I fly. I control darkness, fire, and dark emotions.

My life has always been different when compared to some:
I am the Devil's Mistress. Usually, Lucifer picks a new mistress every century but he's kept me since he picked me. I've always been his favorite and plan on staying his favorite. My days are spent pleasing my master, whether it's task of torture to a worthless soul or pleasuring him after a hard day. Nothing gives me pleasure than pleasing my master. I would do anything for him. Every she devil in hell hate my guts but I bask in the jealousy. After all, who wouldn't want to be me?

--Past bio: --I used to be human and I was like any normal New Yorker. I had a job, friends, good money, a boyfriend but it was all crap. Till the day I died, I felt like I was being suffocated by everything. My family had disowned me when I was seven. They threw me out on the streets to fend for myself. After that, I always had trust issues. Finally, I couldn't take it and ended my life by jumping off the highest building. It was quick, easy, and peaceful. I died happy but the Devil wanted me. He thought ending my life made it a waist of something useful. So he intervened and brought me to his domain for a deal. When I turned into a devil, I wanted no memory of my past life. The things I went through, the despair I lived in. It was not worth remembering. But that was the downside to my contract. I had signed in blood, as required. The sentence was for eternity but I didn't care. He was now my master, though I wasn't complaining. For once, he was someone who treated me better than anyone else ever did in my life.

User Image

My Puppet Master Ninja Zackeus
--I am called-- Zackeus Angelus

--I know I look... -- 22

--But I'm really--433 --My true blood:--. Angel

The things I do might scare people-- Flying, Cleansing, Water Manipulation, and Telepathy.

My life has always been different when compared to some:

I serve the lord as a servant, and more specifically, his best assassin. When demons start to step out of line, I clean up the damage radius, no questions asked. I follow His orders and complete His missions. My life before this, I actually ran from His saving grace. I had tried every drug on the market as a human. I found a knack with easy women, and joined a small group of thugs, jokingly called a gang. I say it jokingly, because it was Louisville, Kentucky. Our 'gang' batted with others.... and I left the least damaged and most bloodthirsty. I enjoyed dishing out the pain that echoed my empty soul. Misery loves company, and my company would understand pain, as I had. Later in life, my age granted wisdom, and luckily, it came at the right time. Two years after accepting christ into my heart... at the age of 84, I died. The Lord took my gift for battle, and now uses it for righteous duties. Yes, I skipped some details, but you aren't learning 84 years of life and 349 years of service to The Lord in one paragraph.

You know who I am:

I'm one of the most cynical angels, but even I want to redeem a soul before destroying it. With smaller demons and ghouls, my cleansing powers will do the job of dispersing them; Otherwise, a little conversation is in order. I tend to think that those of the dark will not redeem themselves permanently. Which is why I must redeem them, then kill them before they return to their old ways. The more perfect, the more ready for the kill. My cool and calm state is a choice of being. I tend to enjoy having a level head and clear thoughts. I wasn't an angel by creation though. I started as a human, so on the plane of the world, I must control myself and by choice decide to stay pure and just.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:28 pm
╔══════════════╗
------𝔍𝔢𝔷𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎ ☠ ≎≎≎≎

My leather boots pounded against heated ground of the devil’s dungeon. The dungeon rested on top of the earth’s core. The heat was just enough to case each soul to suffer just be standing. Each cage was filled with dozens of tortured souls begging for freedom. Of course, the devil would never grant anyone their freedom. Not even I was free. With whip in hand, I made my patrols with each cage making sure everything was in order. Even though our master was the devil, he still wanted everything to be perfect as scheduled.

As I finished through the cages, a tiny demon creature annoyingly fluttered toward me. The small creature nervously hovered in front of me. “Mistress,” he bowed in the air, “the Master has requested your presence.” I smiled at the message and nodded. With a spread of my wings, I floated over the cages and through tunnels. Flying was always faster than walking and something not humans could normally do on their own.

My master stood facing the wall sized fireplace. The heat of the flames always calmed him down. I couldn’t see his face but I had been with him long enough to know he had something deep on his mind. He had the same look on his face the day he was changing his mistress. I straightened my already tightened corset and walked closer to the devil himself. The obsidian marble glistened as I got closer to his presence. I stopped when I was right behind him. I knew he had heard me walk in. My boots were easy enough to hear since the master didn’t care for music when he had something on his mind like today.

“Master?” I asked. “You requested my presence?” Without a word, he waved me to come closer. I moved closer to stand next to him. “My sweet?” The master took a deep breath. It wasn’t like him to be quiet. Not with me.

“The world is too nice. The little ones don’t seem to be doing as good a job as I hoped.” At first, I thought he was going to ask me to train them since the last person who trained them didn’t do a good enough job. The master always wanted more souls and, these days, he wasn’t getting enough. “I need you up there, Lilith.” My ears perked up. “Wreak havoc wherever you can.” It had been almost an eternity since I had seen the outside world. Wreaking havoc was just an added bonus. I smiled and turned to the master as he turned to me. “I can see already it pleases you.”

“If it pleases my master, it pleases me.” I bowed. I turned to exit but stopped as I reached the archway to leave. Something was still on my mind. I turned to face my master once more. He only smiled that wicked grin.

“Have no fear my pet, I shall be well taken care of.” Two female demons that did his other bidding, walked from the opposite sides of the room. It eased my troubles a little though it was a little entertaining to know it would take at least two other demons to replace me. I bowed my head and walked off to enter back into the world I had missed in the back of my mind.

The fresh night air felt soothing against my skin. It was far much cooler than where I had been spending my days. In taking flight through the city, it didn’t take long before I could easily find trouble for myself. Just a warm up, really. Simple things would do for now until I found a place to settle in. By the end of the night, I had created addictions, started gang wars and broken up families. Music to my demon ears.

I flew through the city, invisible to the human eye, and did a little house hunting on my own. Abandoned building after abandoned building, I searched but nothing seemed to suffice. That is until I saw the blood red star symbol floating in the air just for me above an old Insane Asylum. It was perfect for me. Old tortured souls just waiting for me to arrive. I wickedly smiled and floated down.

The abandoned building was filled with tortured beings that had passed on from long ago, never able to find the way to where they were meant to go. From room to room, my fingers traced the walls, feeling every rotten fiber of what was left of the paint and wood. I closed my eyes just taking in every miserable feeling felt from the tortured ones.

As I was about to turn a different hallway, I heard barking coming from the room at the end. The sign on the door read ‘Recovery Room.’ This was where all those who were filled with any kind of disease or plague. But something was calling me inside. Something other than it being the best room in the house. The old wooden door creaked open. Instead of the normal, beds all in align, a dark stoned throne sat in the middle and on each side, a hellhound.

“My boys,” I sighed. The two hellhounds ran and greeted me, “Ipos and Lothos. You must be hungry.” I waved my hand as giant steak waved in the air. The two boys instantly attacked the meat like the animals that they were. Ipos and Lothos were a gift from my master since the day I started with him. Each mistress had gotten their own hellhound. I was the first to receive two. I walked over to my throne and sat down in the seat designed for me. All of this was a gift from my master whom I would serve till the end of my days.

͠ - omeloserf 𝔜ou 𝔇are ͠ ----

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Zackeus Angelus
User Image

I took a deep breath as I focused my powers, trying to attain a molecular-level of focus so that the ball of water in front of me could be perfectly aligned and become a diamond of ice. My eyes shut, I could hear the gentle voices throughout the temple, and smell the soft scent of flowers in the garden outside. Here, in heaven, everything was at peace, and allowed for the highest amount of focus. If I couldn't freeze the water here, I would never be able to on Earth. I took my right hand and cupped it in front of me, as I lowered the material in front of me, that I hoped to be ice, into my hand. My finger less leather glove allowed me to tell that it was cold, and after opening my eyes, I noticed ice crystals inside the sphere of water... but that's just it. It was still water. It seemed to be a smaller sphere than I had began with. I keep spreading the molecules to far, I lamented to myself.

A clearing throat aroused my attention to the doors to this small focus room. "The Lord has need of your service," Gabriel spoke deeply, his trumpet in hand. I nodded, and rose to a stand, the water evaporating to my command. "I am but a tool in His arsenal. Let His will be done," I responded respectfully with a bow to my superior. Gabriel left after a bow in return. While he was pretty much the right hand of God, he a humble angel, created by God's power and creation. He was perfect, because he had never been human. I didn't have that pleasure. With my leather jacket over cotton shirt, and jeans, all echoing the same dark color as my human life, black, I took off for The King of Kings.

After a brief flight, I arrived at the ivory throne in the middle of Heaven. With Head tilted downward, looking at the ground in humility, I asked, "What may I do for you, Emanuel?" in a soft voice of servitude. He responded back the way only a God can.... without speech. I knew what he wished me to do, without him speaking a word. No thought, just faith and truth. "Let not mine, but your will be done," I responded with determination and a bit more passion. I was to hunt down the head to the serpent... or as close as I would ever get to it. I was to hunt down the right hand of the Devil.

As I plummeted toward the Earth in haste, letting gravity do some of the work for me, I couldn't help but speak my target's name, "Jezebelle,". I would find her, as the Lord wished, I would try to redeem her, then... I would kill the Devil's Mistress. I would kill Jezebelle.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:30 pm
╔══════════════╗
------𝔍𝔢𝔷𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩
╚══════════════╝

User Image

≎≎≎≎ ☠ ≎≎≎≎

As the boys chowed down on their meal, I started to make a temporary home for myself and the two pups. Of course, this was temporary. It was all temporary. Whether it was a few weeks, years, or even a few decades, my master was going to summon me again. He needed me. Sure, he could find other replacements but I had always been his favorite from the start.

First I started with the simple things, a lounging bed for me to rest on from time to time as well as a few beds for my hellhounds. I may not get much sleep as a demon but my boys needed all the rest they could muster if they were going to help be wreak havoc. With a few touches of skulls and un-lit candles, my room was feeling homier by the minute.

Though, a place like this wasn’t always home to me. When I was little, in my human life, I preferred unicorns and rainbows just as the next little girl. As I grew older, my style changed with each foster home. I had gone from unicorns to posters, all stolen of course, to eventually not really keeping much. A simple room was enough for me. A warm bed was better than a cold hard ground in the middle of winter. It was the simple things I eventually had to fend for.

As I grew older, more responsible and actually obtained a successful job, my rooms became expensive. Soon, I had to have the most expensive things on the street; even then it was never enough. Thank my master for being a demon. Demons never needed money. Only the skulls of those who were spending the rest of their days in heated cages. The skulls in my new room were from those who had resided in the building before finally reaching their end.

I looked down at the two hounds that had finished with their meals. What they needed next was a walk and I needed to see the people and what damages I had to ensue. I summoned their leash in my hand, dog collars with spikes around the outside. Only the best for my little darlings. “Anyone care for a walk?” I smiled. My boys jumped at the word and waited for me to attach the collars. But our appearance wouldn’t do. With a snap of my demon fingers, I changed into a human form wearing a simple top, jeans and boots where as my little pets changed into Rottweilers. It wasn’t as terrifying as hellhounds but it would due for their disguise.

We followed a pathway through the back so as not to cause any suspicion. Even though I enjoyed listening to a good old fashioned summoning, I didn’t want any filthy humans roaming around my new place. It was smell of their disgusting odor. The three of us headed toward town which didn’t take long. The city wasn’t much alive since it was still in the middle of the night. A few hookers were on the street looking for a good time with anyone who would show their wallets one. I could even sense some criminals. Night time was always my favorite time of day.

“Hey honey, you looking for work?” A voice asked. At first, I wasn’t sure if they were talking to me but when I turned around, a hooker was looking right at me. With my demon sense, I knew her past, why she became a hooker and knew very well who her boss was; an old creepy man who wanted to be greed’s best friend.

“No,” I said flatly before turning on my heels. Ipos and Lothos wanted to use her for a chew toy but I kept them calm. Some day she would be their chew toy but it wasn’t going to be this night. But she was asking for it. I could hear the tapping of her shoes as she walked behind me.

“Are you sure? Baby cause you got it all. I could help you. Train you, I could even get you your first job with ease.” My blood was beginning to boil. And I was never one to mess with when my demon blood boiled. With demon quickness, I grabbed her neck and hoisted her against the closest wall. I could feel the pounding of her blood as it began to accelerate with shock and fear. If I squeezed a little harder, I knew I could easily stop the beating but it wasn’t her time. Our cells weren’t ready for her yet.

“If you knew who I really was, human? You wouldn’t be asking me for work.” The woman tried to scratch and claw at my face and arm but it was no use. Ipos and Lothos, I could feel, were getting excited; just waiting for me to give the signal for them to have at it with their new toy. “You would be bowing and begging me to give you work instead of the cages where you will eventually end up.” I dropped the woman and continued my walk with the boys. I could hear her coughing, even mumble something that I was crazy but I pushed the thought of the disgusting human aside. Her day would come and I would find great pleasure knowing her misery.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm
Zackeus Angelus
User Image

I spread my wings to their full extent as I approached the ground. The pull never felt amazing, but you had to slow down. As I retracted them, I quickly whispered a holy spell from the Lord to make my wings seemingly vanish. For humans, the wings would not be there, for angels among humans, they would be white, and as a special blessing for his particular job, demons and the like would view him as one of their own, should they be perceptive enough to notice one of their own among humans. This assassination needed the last blessing more than usual. This was a top tier demon. I took a deep breath as I looked around. The dark sins were pulling at me once again. With every blessing, there is a curse, I thought to myself as I started to move towards the area that drew me to sin the most... the lower streets. I would find my leads, and maybe a hint of the Mistress, there.

I could see that the streets didn't change much from one city to the next. Punks littering the sidewalk, whores on every other corner, and dealers of pleasure in the shadows. All prices shall be paid, all wrongs regretted, the lies and filth shall be lamented, my thoughts echoed words of my trainer. For a human, even after becoming an angel, to learn powers, he had to train mercilessly... and I did. I was determined to use my gift for blood lust to better the world.

My thoughts were refocused on my task when I heard a women speak to me, though I did not catch her words.

"Have something on the mind, dear? I could clear it up for you." spoke this female in black web leggings, 3 inch boot-heels, a too short skirt, and a black vest that barely contained her 34D's. I was not in the mood, but I felt my human side revel in the ideas of what it could do to her. A human with power was reckless and greedy. My water control was all I needed to mess with her. Giving it a second to mull over in my head, I decided that to find a demon, maybe a little humanity was perfect. I smiled at her, interested now in what she had to offer. "How much?"

"Depends on the deed, hun," she replied, now opening shop, rather than throwing it on the table. She knew I was biting, she didn't have to advertise as hard. Her mind was as wide open as her legs. My telepathy was reading her without trying. "How about your life, for any information, I want," I spoke, now glaring threateningly at her. And the next part was right on cue.

"Yo, she's my hoe, and you ain't damaging the merchandise, p***y," her pimp said as he strolled out from the shadows behind her, gun turned sideways with his hand. You'd think I would learn, but eh... blame it on the humanity. Daring stupidity always won in the movies. I had something else up my sleeve though. My wrist flicked, and his hand stiffened, then turned towards his 'ho'. "I believe you are aiming that in the wrong direction, sir," I prodded, as his other arm wrapped around her waist, keeping her in place. He must have been 6'0" and her height was 5'4". He engulfed her in size. Then, my entertainment began, his anger flared, fighting himself. I had the water in him under my power, he wasn't doing anything I didn't let him do. Her fear drained her of color and began the waterfall of tears on her face. Slowly, but surely, the color drained from his face. He was scared too.

Long story shortened, I took his gun, they both learned to fear me, I picked up some bridges for information, and... they knew nothing. There was no lead of anything too unusual. My telepathy allowed me to see through their eyes as they described anything in their past week that was dark. Some small demons took residence here, but not my target. Not as far as they knew yet. I found my way to a historical Asylum, closed for demolishing eventually. I knew as well as the next human, that this place was in the middle of no other business, so it would never get the funds to be demolished. I slid past the gates and through the front doors. Alone, and away from the underbelly of the city, my angelic 'side', if you would call it that, berated me for what I had done back there. I was supposed to save and redeem, not hurt or control. God gave humans free will, I was not to interfere with that.

I sighed and slipped into a room called 'Rehabilitation'. Fitting for an angel usually. This wasn't a usual asylum though, so this wasn't a happy place. The groans in the walls, the tortured souls in the floorboards.... the whole haunted area just gave a strong torturous beating to my emotional and mental rock wall I had formed from being too human. I eventually broke myself, cried a few tears for the poor souls... and a few tears for what I had done. Prayed for the Lords mercy and forgiveness, and fell asleep in the floor.

((I'd like them to be in the same building so that we can start moving towards one another. My next goal is getting them to interact. Say, team up for a demonic pleasure one night. Then maybe a loving, holy, pure night the next night. Beautiful contrast kind of thing. Am I going in the wrong direction? I figure he wouldn't be able to tell who she was off the bat. Too strong a demon. She would slowly figure out he was a human, but she wouldn't be able to shake the feeling he's not quite an angel. Possible enticing her curiosity. Need sleep but.. writer's rant? It's weird. I've missed this, so too many ideas and things to type out.))  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm
╔══════════════╗
------𝔍𝔢𝔷𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩
╚══════════════╝

User Image
≎≎≎≎ ☠ ≎≎≎≎

The walk with the boys seemed more relaxing than I remembered. It was one thing to take some hellhounds on their daily stroll but it was another to actually take your two pets on a midnight walk. Not to mention, the night was bustling with evil deeds. On one corner a married business man was getting ready to pay a hooker. On another, a woman desperate for a good time was paying her handler for the ‘good stuff.’ I couldn’t believe all the things I had been missing. Though, I missed my master. I knew those worthless demons were trying to please him but only I knew who to do it. You can never replace the master’s favorite mistress.

Ipos and Lothos were evil but they were obedient. They did as I always commanded and knew when to stay back from chewing on their next victim until I was ready to let them have them. When I first arrived in the Underworld, I was frightened as any other lost soul. I couldn’t understand why I was sent down there. Hellhounds and demons greeted me by the gate. At first, I didn’t want to go near a hellhound but after turning into an official demon, I found them to be like children. I was never able to bear any in my human life so Ipos and Lothos became ones I cared for the most besides my master.

After awhile from walking, I could sense my boys wanted to go home. So I turned our heels and headed back but as we approached the abandoned Asylum, something was different. More like someone had dared to enter my own sanctum. Ipos and Lothos could sense it too. Cautiously, we all entered through the back and headed toward my ‘room.’ The boys wanted off the leash but I had to be sure it wasn’t human before I released them. I wasn’t allowed to harm a human unless commanded to. I was only supposed to guide them toward my master.

As I got closer to the room, I noticed the door was ajar. Someone had, indeed, crossed a line. They would surely pay once they understood who I was. Slowly, I opened the door expecting them to jump out and try and catch me. A demon caught was a dead one. The master would have seen to that, even if I was his favorite. But soon, I came to the realization that one man had gotten lost. I wanted to toss him out the window but he seemed human and harmless. He had lost his way but this was my place given to me by my master. No one else was worthy enough to set foot on this evil ground. I was even surprised how well he slept with the haunted spirits. Then again, I had this feeling he was more than human but I couldn’t place my finger on it.

I carefully grabbed a chair and sat it across from him. I sat down and waited with my arms folded. Oh how I wanted to have my boys chew him up. Finally, he awoke and seemed surprised to see me.“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t beat the snot out of you for being in my place.” Ipos and Lothos sat one each side of me, waiting for my command. Sadly, they wouldn’t get much of one. Neither of us would.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:40 pm
Zackeus Angelus
User Image

As I awoke to the tortured souls I had slept beside, I saw a female. She had a Rottweiler at her left and one at her right. Not only that, she seemed to make my heart race, in fear, and excitement. My human side tempted my eyes in other directions, but I kept them pinned to her eyes.I was a bit surprised to say the least. This was an abandoned asylum. What was she doing here? Then again, what was an angel doing here. So, maybe I'm not the best one to question that, I thought. Then I caught a glimpse of her lips moving. Crap. I missed what she said. Her eyes had an anger that made me want to run, and tempted me closer at the same time. I've seen those eyes, hell I've Had those eyes. I blinked for a moment to catch myself. "I-I'm sorry, I had no idea anyone lived here. It looked like an abandoned factory in the night light, and I needed a place to-," my words caught themselves and I stopped for a moment. I was beginning to speak too much. It was a tight balance. I needed to answer questions without answering too much. Mystery and truth, covered and showing, the balance in this conversation would have to be perfect. I wasn't warmed up, or focused. My powers weren't ready, and being dead would kinda hurt my chances of killing Jezebelle.

I nibbled on my bottom lip and awaited her response, my mind buzzing with activity. I needed to make a few plans, and I only had a second or two. "I can leave, should you wish," I offered softly.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:39 am
╔══════════════╗
------𝔍𝔢𝔷𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩
╚══════════════╝

User Image
≎≎≎≎ ☠ ≎≎≎≎

Well, for one thing the guy was human. Or at least part of him was. He looked me over as any guy had done. I could tell it was a little difficult to focus on just my eyes but it was doing a decent job. This human didn’t really seem like my time. He was weak but he didn’t seem like just an ordinary human. I just couldn’t put my finger on it.
“Yes, I think it best you-“ I stopped. Ipos turned to me and began to whimpering. My hellhound? Whimpering?! My own hellhound wanted me to spare him and let him stay. Ipos was always a tenderhearted dog. Lothos, on the other hand, growled at Ipos. He knew as well as I that this was a bad idea. Having a human stay with us would complicate things. I put my hand up toward Lothos to stop him. My little darlings were not going to fight over this human.

My human side felt something at just the thought of him staying. Excitement? Giddiness because he was cute? Whatever it was, I pushed it aside. These human emotions were getting in the way of my judgment. If my master commanded it, I would have easily killed this human. Then again, I would probably let the boys have him. Let him suffer for stepping into my lair but until that command I continued to sit in front of him.

“It seems someone wants you to stay,” I said to the human but looked at Ipos; my traitorous mutt. “And these boys are my life. So you’re free to stay,” I turned to the human, “but for one night. I don’t like people. Don’t trust them. Never have never will.” Ipos moved closer to the human, sniffing to make sure he was harmless. A traitor, indeed. I stood from the chair and walked over to one of the still working beds. The souls that had rested in this bed was soothing to my demon side. It was perfect to rest though I never slept. “’Should you wish,’” I chuckled, “who talks like that?” Lothos followed me to the bed and lied down on the floor next to me. At least, one of my hellhounds was still loyal. I closed my eyes and pretended to go to sleep. This was going to be a long night.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:11 am
Zackeus Angelus
User Image

I had begun to glance around the room, quickly catching that there was a window, 4 chairs at a poker table, minus the one beneath her, 3 beds, and some space to move. I could work with this. Just as I had tapped into my powers, collecting moisture on my palm, I heard her conclude that I could stay. I held her gaze softly. She was right not to trust humans. "Thank you," I replied appreciatively to this intoxicating female. I was starting to question if she was more than a mere human, but I couldn't see any wings on her, so... maybe this dark place had my human side more a buzz. I dried my right palm with my abilities, and then held it out to the dog, palm upward and open. It would allow the hound to sniff me and make sure I was trustworthy. It had to be about 3 am anyway, since I had caught a few hours of sleep. Which meant, the next 4-5 hours would feel long. I had just woken up too, and with my mind having been forced to go into full swing, I wasn't going to sleep easily. I intended to play with the dog. Get him to trust me, and I would have a tether to her. I needed somewhere to stay. I could reveal myself to a clean christian household, far from my mission, or I could befriend someone in the dark alleys and live near to my objective. I had decided on the latter, even before entering Earth's atmosphere. "I'm Zack," I spoke softly, not wanting to wake her if she was deciding to go to sleep, yet inviting her to stay up as well, should she wish. I could read her mind slightly, and maybe I was just tired, but there seemed to be a blanket over much of her thoughts. I could tell she was awake, but that seemed to be all I could read right now. She really was a mystery.

I sat there, pretzel style, as the hound examined me, only my right hand still extended. My thoughts faded back to when I had been just a human. My days as a younger teenager, before I ran away from home. My dad, who would force his Christianity down my throat. My mother, who was just as rigid about social norms as my father was strict spiritually. They wanted a finger in and on everything in my life, and to tell you the truth, I didn't want them anywhere near me, much less, my life. It's why I ran at 18. In retrospect, I was a bit of a brat. My father loved me enough to keep trying to save me, even if he was overbearing. My mother is who taught me all the social skills I later went on to use on women, even if I would never admit it to her. They were both long dead by now, and lived happily as simple worshipers of The Lord, in a separate wing from angels. As far as they knew, I was in hell. I couldn't face them before, and as such, God being just, has disabled my ability to go or be anywhere near them since.

((Sorry for the delay, college is starting back up.))  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 pm
╔══════════════╗
------𝔍𝔢𝔷𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩
╚══════════════╝

User Image
≎≎≎≎ ☠ ≎≎≎≎

I was a little glad that he didn’t go to sleep just yet. It was obvious that I was going to be bored for quite some time if I had to pretend to sleep. I thought it was a little strange that he didn’t go right to sleep but, then again, I did wake him up after however long a nap he got. Sitting up in the bed, I sat with my legs crossed and patted the bed for Lothos to join me which he did. The hellhound rested his tired head on my lap being in his favorite spot. On the bed, right with mommy.

Even as a human I was always a sucker for animals. Being a demon hadn’t changed that. Only the animals were different. I looked over at Ipos who had sniffed Zach’s hand and had moved on to licking it. Incredible. My bloodthirsty hellhound was licking the hand of a human and it wasn’t for show. With their disguises, they didn’t need to fake anything. Hellhounds were very similar to any guard dog. Of course they had their obvious differences but in the end they were about the same. I just couldn’t understand it. It was just the day before back home Ipos was a ferocious hellhound scaring tortured souls and chasing little demons wanting them for chew toys. But now, he was a puppy wanting to play with anyone who would play with him. I was beginning to wonder if I had brought back the right dog after the walk.

“He likes you,” I smiled. Inside, I wanted to slap that dog around. Whip him back into his beastly state. This was almost unbearable but I had to fake my reactions to what was still happening in front of me. “I’m Jessie,” I replied, though that was never my human name before. In my head, I tried to think of a story to tell him of why I had run away to an old haunted insane asylum. He was bound to ask at some point. Out on the run from cops? Hiding from mafia guys? We were close to the city it was easy to make up stuff. But I knew my human form was too young to say I had run away from my folks.

I barely remembered my real folks. Life was never really that great. But there was a time everything was practically perfect. My mother thought I was her perfect little gem. She would put me in these beautiful dresses and show me off to my father. My father saw me as his little princess. I was an only child so I got all of the attention. They both loved me dearly until my mother became pregnant again. I don’t even remember what I did, exactly but I always messed up somehow. One night, I heard them talking and saying something about getting me out of the house. Giving me up. That’s all I needed to hear. After that, I left and never came back. Never told anyone my real name and eventually wound up in foster care. Parents never came looking for me.

Back in the Rehab room, I looked down at Lothos fast asleep almost snoring. At least I still had one evil bloodthirsty hellhound left. If I needed him to, Lothos would chew Zack to bits. But now wasn’t the time. It was a little amusing for now. Though, I hoped our little get together time wasn’t going to last very long. I had a job to do. And Zack was a big distraction.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:02 pm
Zackeus Angelus
User Image

I followed the dog's lead on trust and turned my hand slowly downward to pet it. I let my hand gently caress the dog's forehead, petting down the back softly. "Hello, Jessie," I replied warmly to her response. I was pleased to see she had decided to stay up. I saw a story slowly unfold in front of me, like an opened story book of a littler girl. I could only imagine that it was Jessie. After she had journeyed back to the present and I had pet Ipos, Did I pick that name up from her or the hound?, for some time, I asked a question that came to mind. "So, if I may ask, why were you out so late? No one was here when I arrived," my tender voice requested. I wasn't going to be pushy, just trying to make conversation. My intent would hopefully show through, or the situation might make a turn for the worse. I really should have worded that better, my brain antagonized.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:53 am
╔══════════════╗
------𝔍𝔢𝔷𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩
╚══════════════╝

User Image
≎≎≎≎ ☠ ≎≎≎≎

Mentally, I groaned. This guy was not only a distraction but also a disturbance. Asking useless questions. They were just questions I had to make up answers to. If I told him the truth of why I was really there, I would make him wet his pants and then I would have fun feeding off of his fear. I shrugged at his question like it was no big deal.
“What are you? My mother?” I asked but once I said it, his face seemed a little crushed. The demon inside of my head groaned. Whimpering was a weakness. The ones who begged were usually eaten by someone. After a moment of silence, I decided to tell him a partially made up excuse, “I like the night life, plus my boys needed a walk.” Ipos seemed to be enjoying his new friend. Once this human was away from my site, I was going to have a little chat with my love puppy. I decided my boys needed humized names. Ipos and Lothos weren’t necessarily names for a pair of Rottweiler’s.

“By the way, this is Dakota and your new friend is Rhett.” Easy names to make up. Dakota was just the first state that popped in my head. I could easily say I had grown up there which wasn’t true. But my mother loved Gone with the Wind. She was always convinced that my father was her Rhett Butler. As a kid, I believed her. Then again, I believed she loved me too but that was a long time ago. Now, I had a master whom I followed willingly. Two hellhounds who adored me even if one had a soft spot for anyone who would give him attention.

“What’s your story? Why crash here of all places?” If he was going to ask questions, so was I. I needed to know where this human was coming from. If he was tortured enough, I could use that to my advantage. Any tortured soul would gladly favor my master. I just had to see what he was all about. But by the looks of him giving Ipos some sweet attention, I wasn’t going to get much “tortured soul” out of this one. Hopefully, in the morning this human would be gone.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces