Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:42 pm
This rp is for me and my friend teto. We started this RP in TM and we shall keep rping!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:47 pm
(( Hello ^U^ ))  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 pm
( Alright where we left off was...)

Luka kissed his palm before leting go of it and looked up, letting the warm water poor onto her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:03 pm
Gakupo closed his eyes as the water poured on them. "This feels strangely nice...." Gakupo said quietly, letting the water gently land on his skin and soak his clothing.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:06 pm
"Yeah..." She said quietly before she turned around and pulled Gakupo closer to her. She backed up into the wall and held Gakupo close so he wet chest was pressed onto his.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:11 pm
(Sorry to ask, but what about Aoi and Shinzo?)

Gakupo held Luka close and rested his head on hers. It felt good to relax, just the two of them.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:17 pm
( Ah s**t! XD)

Luka smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss him lightly on his cheeks, mouth, neck and forahead while saying " I love you lightly" to him.

"Its alright...We are couples right? We are sapost to talk about these kind of things..." Shinzo said with a weak smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:23 pm
( XD )

"I love you too," Gakupo said, returning a few of the kisses. "I hope you will always know that." He smiled at her gently.

Aoi looked down. "I'm sorry... I really didn't know or expect the secret to be that..." He couldn't finish.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:29 pm
( O.O ...It didn't let me say that word!)

Luka smiled up at him and gave him a few more kisses. Miku walked into the change room to see if Luka was alright. "Luka? Are you in here?" She asked as she walked to the showers as she hurd water running. "Luk- Gakupo!? What are you doing in the girls changeroom!?" She asked but then she noticed Luka kissing him and she blushed alot and turned away. "I-I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!!"

Shinzo kissed him lightly. "Its alright...It happened a long time ago. Its in the past and you is all that matters to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 pm
( What word? oDo )

Gakupo broke the kiss as he heard a noise. He turned his head to check it out. "Oh, Miku," he said, letting go of Luka. He felt embarassed and upset that their little moment was over.

Aoi blushed and looked away. "Okay..." Aoi said, secretly happy to hear those words.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:40 pm
( The other word for poo)

Luka poked her head out to see Miku. "Oh hey Miku." She said with a smile. "C-Cant you two wait to do that when you get home!?" Miku asked. " Aw come on Miku...Im sure you and Kaito do this all the time. There is no big deal." She said with a laugh. Miku blushed more. "I-I dont have to answer that!" Miku said before running out.

Shinzo smiled a little. " Alright...Lets do take a walk around the place. We will leave tomorrow morning. The sooner the better I think." He said as he started to get up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:45 pm
( Oh XD Gaia is probably going to be more rule enforcing than TM 3: )

Gakupo laughed lightly and watched Miku leave. "You're very good at embarrassing her," Gakupo pointed out to Luka.

"Alright," Aoi agreed, standing up slowly.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:50 pm
( Damn....DX)

"Hey thats my job." Luka said with a lagh as she turned off the shower. " I dont think the school will mind if we use the school gym strip." Luka said as she walked out to the lockers.

Shinzo took Aoi's hand and started to make his way out of the gareden. "Im sorry about my uncle...He is not a fan of me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 pm
( Yeah 3: )

Gakupo squeezed some water from his long purple hair and followed Luka.

Aoi nodded slowly. "Its alright, I'm just glad I didn't start yelling at him," Aoi stated.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:01 pm
( By the way I may not be on for the next two day's. Im doing a play.)

Luka looked around then noticed a washer and drier. "Oh yeah! I fergot this was in here!" She said as she ran over to the drier. She pulled out a few towels and both male and female gym strips. "Here Gakupo." She said as she tosed him a towel.

" That would be a sight to see." Shinzo said and chuckled a little.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff