Why do you want to have kids ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 pm
Why do/did you want to have kids ?

Being parent is not easy. I don't know if I want to have kids because I don't have the confidence yet and I haven't found the one either.

I remember a writer or novelist , she had cancer in her 80s and she knew she was going to die soon. She said during an interview if she could ''relive'' her life, the only thing she would change is to have a kid.

Sometimes, decisions are too late.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 am
Truthfully, I never wanted kids. I saw the way my brother and I was raised(parents divorced and step father was abusive), saw the stress it put on my mother and absolutely detested the idea of bringing children into this world.
Then my birth control failed and I got pregnant. It took some adjusting my thinking and my heart but now I couldn't imagine not being a mom. My son is fourteen months old and I love him to pieces.
So, you don't always feel ready for kids or that you'll be a good parent, but remember motherhood is an amazing thing..  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 am
(^v^) !

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 am
I would love to have children one day because they can teach us so many things. One a person becomes a parent, they learn a lot about themselves and their children. Even though being a parent isn't easy, it seems like it'd be a lot of hard work that is still fun. I enjoy the thought of having a child also because it would be a child that my husband and I made together - parts of both of us creating a new person. Also, experiencing the miracle of life would be fascinating as well as painful of course =P

I have read many times that if one person after they get married waits for the perfect house, the perfect job, the perfect everything before they bring a child into this world that it's just not going to happen because this world and as people, we aren't perfect. Life can change so suddenly that the circumstances probably won't ever be perfect.

One day, I could imagine me being a mom - and I'm sure I would wonder, "Am I going to be a good mom?" or worry if I'll be a good mother. Although, those fears are common among mothers, but motherhood is a learning experience, too smile  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 am
I don't want to have babies. I don't like them. I can't stand the constant crying, and they stink of piss, s**t and sour milk.

I'm perfectly willing to foster/adopt, though. There are thousands of kids needing a stable home, and it's a way to keep siblings together who would be separated otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 am
Gigi Deveraux
I don't want to have babies. I don't like them. I can't stand the constant crying, and they stink of piss, s**t and sour milk.

I'm perfectly willing to foster/adopt, though. There are thousands of kids needing a stable home, and it's a way to keep siblings together who would be separated otherwise.

I always thought it would be awesome to adopt children as well as have some of my own. Adopting children who were already old enough to use the bathroom, communicate with others, and do a lot of the essential things themselves would be a plus. That way, you adopt older children because a lot of them out there need homes (because so many people want a baby) and someone willing to adopt their siblings, too. 3nodding  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:25 pm
Aquatic_blue
Gigi Deveraux

I always thought it would be awesome to adopt children as well as have some of my own. Adopting children who were already old enough to use the bathroom, communicate with others, and do a lot of the essential things themselves would be a plus. That way, you adopt older children because a lot of them out there need homes (because so many people want a baby) and someone willing to adopt their siblings, too. 3nodding

There's something else I want to ask...
Life is a lot of hardships... When I was a teenager, I was in depression, and I am sometimes... That's why I wondered, how can I be a mother if don't even like life itself. How can I help my children through hardships they'll experience...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:29 pm
Gigi Deveraux

This! My feelings exactly.

I've never really wanted to have children, but I wouldn't mind adopting some.  

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:37 pm
i don't want kids. i don't want to have to care for a person beyond myself
i don't see how people see babies as cute, i see them as a thing you feed money and get turds, and later, resentment
plus, at work, i see the worst of people, and that includes kids. i do not foresee myself going down that route at all, and have no intentions of doing so

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:45 pm
I've always wanted to have children, in fact I've love to have four! But not until my life is sorted out.
Why? Well I don't know, it's just always been a part of my dream to grow up, be married, have children and help others.
Plus I believe it would be amazing to teach them all the little things that they need in life and bond with them like I have with my mother. It's an eternal friendship.
I know it won't be easy, but life is full of challenges and that is the beauty of it.
I did go through the "I never want kids" phase, but my mother told me she went through the same thing and she was glad she had me and she doesn't regret it.

Clasela
Crew

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:57 pm
XxAriaxX
Aquatic_blue
Gigi Deveraux

There's something else I want to ask...
Life is a lot of hardships... When I was a teenager, I was in depression, and I am sometimes... That's why I wondered, how can I be a mother if don't even like life itself. How can I help my children through hardships they'll experience...

We can't always guarantee that in life we will be perfect or make the perfect decisions. What is most important is to remember how we felt in certain situations because then when someone else has that same situation, you can relate emotionally because you remember how you felt and in that circumstance, you may know what will help and what won't =)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 pm
I want to have children to right the wrongs my own abusive parents did during my brother and I's upbringing. I've learned what not to do when raising a kid and I want to give my children what I never had and always wanted.  

Mord Alushar

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 pm
i love children. they make me happy, and they give meaning to my life. like, i have found my calling in helping children.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:36 pm
I adopted my oldest due to the fact I was told I would never have kids of my own and my co worker had just had a baby a year before her oldest daughter who she had as a teen got pregnant. So I adopted my co worker's granddaughter.

A month after my oldest was born, I found out I had a baby on the way. Needless to say my reaction was less then steller. But then when I found out I was already 12 weeks and going "How the hell did I miss this?"

She was born on new years so I got a nice way to bring in the new years.  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

FredesvindaTiburcio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:15 am
I can imagine life without my son. He's everything for me.  
33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff