Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:18 pm

User Image

Welcome! Tell us about yourself ^_^

arrow If your nervous, or just don't know where to start, why not start over at The House of Yaoi? It's a general chat thread for everyone and everything!

arrow Oh! Don't forget to make a stop over at Banner Station and pick out a banner to display like a badge-of-pride in your signature! Though if you don't want it there, you could always put it in your profile, it'll look really hot there. :3

arrow Let us know what you think! Check out the Development Room and give us your two cents! We promise to give it back <3

UserName:
NickName:
Prefrences:
Intrests:
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:
Other:
--------

Banner Of The Month!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/mvsxn][img]http://tinyurl.com/6hjxqx[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:54 pm
/Username/ Mauimango7
/Nickname/ Hanako
/Age/ 16
/Prefrences/ Straight...what? Yeah kinda not.
/Intrests/ yaoi/shounen-ai, whales o.o, Gravitation ^_^ anime/manga, j-pop, Cadenkoi
/Fav Boy/Boy Pairing/ Light/L (DeathNote) ShuichiXYuki (Gravitation), RitsukaxSoubi(Loveless), AthranxKira(Gundam Seed) (or Asuran, whatever you want to call him)
/First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love/ Gravitation, April 2005. One of my friends was reading the manga one day, and I asked to borrow it. It changed my life. o.o Doesn't that sound cheesy? XD
/Other/ Well um, you could...pm if you want to talk. XP

Note: My Mod profile is more..indepth, check it out.
JUst kidding, it died.

Whoa, I've got first post, too. cool

Mauimango7

MadRagingVen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:56 pm
UserName: MadRagingVen
NickName: Ven
Prefrences: Uhm.... sexual? I'm straight... sweatdrop
Intrests: Drawing, anime, yaoi, etc.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: So hard to choose.... Uhm... probably Seifer/Squall or Ritsuka/Soubi or... any number of others.... : /
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: In a digimon fanfic when I was twelve. x_x
Other: I feel so honored to have been invited to teh guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:30 pm
UserName: [Dg]
NickName: Dg
Prefrences: n/a
Intrests: drawing, commisions, anime, yaoi, pizza, blah
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: RoyxEd from FMA heart heart heart (I do hope I'm doing this right)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: when I stumbled on my friend's homepage and she had a result from a quiz that had a yu-gi-oh yaoi shot(BakuraxMalik. Still it digusts me). Made me hate it for a while but my friends showed me not gross yaoi so I became a fan
Other: ninja  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

ice_blu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:51 pm
UserName:ice_blu
NickName:people are calling me blue lately, so I'm okay with that
Prefrences:Straight
Intrests:Manga, anime, Japanese, Jpop, Jrock, and bunch of other stuff!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:ShuichixYuki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:I thought it was in Anime Insider, but I remember when I was young I saw the anime Please Save my Earth. There was two guys, they were both friends. It gets to complicated, but in the series they had lives before their present one, so the two guys one was a female in the past. He liked the other guy. They knew about their past lives, so he eventually started liking the friend. They kissed and that was the first time I saw a BL relation in anime and in real life two males kissing.
Other:Love ya this guild!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:31 pm
UserName: Rubbersoul
NickName: RS, Rubber
Preferences: Straight
Interests: 'safety not guaranteed', 1999, anime, antique bakery, art, being at home, bittorrent, bl, brian peppers, clouds, cola, coloring techniques, colors, computer science, computers, css, death note, densha otoko, deviantart, drawing, family, flying, fuku, grace slick, graphic design, human nature, internet, irc, Japan, josephine baker, katamari damacy, kittens and cats, livejournal, magna, manga, mello's various facial expressions, memes, my 6th grade year, my will, naona bohra, nintendo, orly owl, paranoia agent, penny arcade, samurai champloo, sane people, satoshi kon, scanlations, sleeping, takashi murakami, the gay, the it crowd, video games, web design, weird s**t, coca cola, US culture, US History, History in general, wired magazine, yoshinaga fumi, ytmnd, yucatan mexico, zelda
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: None, I haven't had a pairing for a long time
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was in sixth grade reading Gundam Wing Fanfiction
Other: THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD

shojosparkles

Darkness Always Prevails

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:10 pm
UserName: Escaping_My_Destiny
NickName: Tana
Prefrences: Bi-Sexual
Intrests: Hana-Kimi, other mangas, anime, Gaia, music, and family.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ShuichixYuki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My uncle was gay and owned a gay bar. Plus as I was growing up, my mother had a lot of gay friends.
Other: I am so glad that I am in this guild! The people here are great to talk to! Plus, I get to meet a lot of really cool people!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:17 am
UserName: Yofiel
NickName: Yofi
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Reading, occasionally writing, drawing, anime, manga, gaia, Shonen ai, chocolate, cheese and skirts X)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SatoshixDaisuke - DN Angel and StienxIkumi - Infinite Ryvius
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A fantasy book series named "The Farseer Trylogy" There are these wo characters, Fitz, the main guy, and the Fool who is his weirdo Jester friend. They have a rather ambiguous relationship (or at least the Fool is very ambiguous about how he views their relationship...they kiss once or twice too X3) and by the time I'd finished the first series (there are three in the entire storyO.O) I was hoping something would happen... Never did though... or at least they didnt get together >.> It was either that or my first encounter with GW Shonen ai fanfiction...
Other: Eh... I cant read/write/watch ANYTHING without inwardly slashing it, and I spend alot of my time trying to think up obscure/unimaginable pairings to support. I currently have about 4/6 X) Oh, and this guild is kickass heart  

Yofiel

Arika257

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:21 am
UserName: uh look under the avi?
NickName:Ari
Prefrences: aparently bi curious cuz i havent any experience with either sex...
Intrests: reading writing yaoi shota smut (ima perv sorry) comp partying etc
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: too many to name
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: ai-kon drawing room
Other: its late at night aroudn 2 20 am so that must be early im tired and well ya...im a perv cuz my mind is constantly in the gutter, i say it is my sexual tension...uh....rping is fun....drinking is too though i cant do that often i get sick easily....i live in canada drinking age is 18 for all of u saying im bad.....uh anything else? yay bondage?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
UserName: [.La.Esperanca.]
NickName: Shi-chan...
Prefrences: Bisexual.
Intrests: Anime, manga, manga-ka, Leonardo Da Vinci(<3), music, pretty much any kind of art, BL, drawing, reading, writing, wolves, Japan, internet, the gaming world, N64, Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, pretty much any kind of rpg, G4: Gaming Television, graphic design, German, E Nomine, a bunch of other stuff.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SoubixRitsuka, DarkxDaisuke
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Unofficially: DNAngel manga
Officially: La Esperanca
Other: Ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-gzhiv!

Diglett Girl

Psyy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:09 am
Oh, my. Well well, better introduce myself again then.
UserName razz syy
NickName razz sy
Prefrences:Straight/bi
Intrests razz hilosophy, anime, manga, movies, litterature, shonen ai... And much more >.<
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:YukiX Schuuici
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hmm... Dunno. Probably when first joining a anime/manga-forum for the first time and read the first posts O.o
Other: Nyuuuu~~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:50 am
Okay! I shall post once more! xD

UserName: X.rainbowflavoredpride.X, but I think that's sort of easy to tellxP
NickName: Commonly known as "Rachie", but I'm also called "Tree" for reasons not to be discussed ninja
Preferences: Lesbian....but I still read Shounen ai/Yaoi/what-have-you when I was bi...I can't stop the addiction dammit! x0
Interests: Drawing, Poetry, Zelda <3, PEOPLE, Random conversation. Chicks xD
Fave Boy/Boy Pairing: Meh....I have many, but at the top, I'd have to say RyuichixShuichi ^^
First Encounter with Boy/Boy Love: I was peeking through Eerie Queerie in the book store, and then my sexyful Christy bought me Gravi ^^
Other STOP THE SPREAD OF TREE PROSTITUTION!!!!

Pax et lux

Kitschy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:19 am
UserName: Kitschy
NickName: Don't have one
Prefrences: Bisexual
Intrests: writing, music, art, lots of things
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: KuramaxHiei
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't even know  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:31 am
UserName: Transparently Insane
NickName: Stephy, RedHead, or Auntie o.O
Prefrences: I'm straight. O.o
Intrests: Drawing, j-pop, anime/manga, yaoi, tennis, candy, things that are soft and fluffy.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Su-ChanxYuki, RoyxEd, EdxEnvy, RitsukaxSoubi, and that's all I can think of that are my favs. x_x
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Oh, I can't remember. I remember that I was into it before my friend Nia let me borrow her Gravitation DVDs in like October 2005.
Other: Wanting a free country is like wanting aliens to abduct you and disect your brain. ninja w00t! Go furry, soft, gremlins! ^_^

Transparently Insane

LadyShi

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:53 am
UserName: ladyshi
NickName: I dont have one ;_;
Prefrences: bisexual
Intrests: Yaoi ^-^ Um, Yaoi, Yuri, anime, manga, gundam wing, Full Metal Alchemist, motorbikes, boys, 1x2, 1x2x3x4x5x6x13 ^_^, fanfiction, Xaolin showdown, BtVS, writing fanfiction.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ack! How do you choose one? Um, either Duo Maxwell / Treize Kushrenada or Harry Potter / Lord Voldemort
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Zoids slash fanfiction--I found a Raven/Van fanfiction and had no idea what was going on! I'd tried searching for anime pictures, & I got Nc17 rated fanfiction >_< Then, it led me to the gods gift of gundam wing slashey goodness ^_^ Ooo, & gravitation & Fake ^_^
Other: Gir: Awww, I miss my cupcake. Are you gonna make muffins? Guess who made waffles! I miss you piggy, I miss you gooood!
Duo MAxwell: Fight, kill, blow things up, heck, I'll do any of that. Needles? No f****** way!

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff