Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:01 pm
I love hetalia, I just want to know if anyone else here does. smile

(Btw, I love Yaoi....But if you don't that's cool, I'm an open-minded person. I tolerate all pairings, but some...I don't like. I'm not unreasonable..but don't b***h at me for what I like. I respect your likes, you respect mine.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:03 pm
Hetalia's awesoooooome~♪ cat_blaugh  

Manga Grl 01

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Manga Grl 01
Hetalia's awesoooooome~♪ cat_blaugh

Yesssss~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 pm
Hetalia will always be one of my favorite animes. It's just to adorable, funny, and just plain out Prussia awesomeness. I am also so excited for there to be Season 5. I heard that they might put in the Nyohetalia characters in that season.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:02 am
User Image

I recently got back into Hetalia because of my new friends. In fact, I'm going to go as Chibitalia for my next convention. (I actually found a push broom that is a perfect match!) My friends and I are trying to get a Hetalia themed host club or maid cafe going as well.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Rubai Sora
User Image

I recently got back into Hetalia because of my new friends. In fact, I'm going to go as Chibitalia for my next convention. (I actually found a push broom that is a perfect match!) My friends and I are trying to get a Hetalia themed host club or maid cafe going as well.

That is so cool! biggrin  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 pm
Dwitzy
That is so cool! biggrin

User Image

Yup~ I also got my high school friends into it. Well, the girls, not the guys. We watched Paint it White! when we got together one time. The two guys hated it, but us girls loved it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 pm
I like Hetalia. It think it's funny.  

The Queen of Purgatory

Sparkling Victory

fifimaru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:07 pm
i love hetalia! my friends say im like Greece emotion_kirakira gaia_kittenstar cat_biggrin .......  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:26 pm
fifimaru
i love hetalia! my friends say im like Greece emotion_kirakira gaia_kittenstar cat_biggrin .......

User Image

Aw.... I like Greece~ My friends say I'm like Chibitalia. Took them awhile to figure out which character I was.

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm
I love Hetalia and yaoi. So do some of my friends. We have this thing where we pretend we're in our own anime. One of my friends pretends that she's Italy's and Romano's sister. Every time I saw something that implies that Germany is doing Italy, she goes berserk. I believe one of the times I said something went like this:
Friend: Hey, so like what's your favorite fruit?
Me: Well I prefer my fruit to be in pairs like strawberry and kiwi or strawberry and banana. Something like that.
Friend: So what is your favorite?
Me: I would say that my favorite fruit pairing would be Germany and Italy.
(insert laughter)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Maylin_C
Hetalia will always be one of my favorite animes. It's just to adorable, funny, and just plain out Prussia awesomeness. I am also so excited for there to be Season 5. I heard that they might put in the Nyohetalia characters in that season.
You have the most amazing signature I have ever seen.  

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:03 pm
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C

Aww really you think so? It's not much really. But thank you for the complement. And lolz XD. You're friend really gets angry,whenever you mention Italy and Germany together?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 pm
Maylin_C
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C

Aww really you think so? It's not much really. But thank you for the complement. And lolz XD. You're friend really gets angry,whenever you mention Italy and Germany together?
Yes. I find t really funny. One time, I said Pasta! for no reason, and our other friend asked me if I had any recently. I said "no, but I'll ask Italy for some but not right now because he's sleeping...not with Germany, he's sleeping by himself."  

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 pm
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C
KuroGetsuKoneko
Maylin_C

Yes. I find t really funny. One time, I said Pasta! for no reason, and our other friend asked me if I had any recently. I said "no, but I'll ask Italy for some but not right now because he's sleeping...not with Germany, he's sleeping by himself."

Lolz XD. You're friend must really despise the idea of Gerita happening. But thank you again ^^. Haha XD. And wait aren't Germany and Italy a sorta cannon pairing though?  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff