Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply ✿ - - - GREAT HALL
Great Hall RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:30 pm
This is where you would RP for Great Hall and just outside of the school in the courtyard that has a huge stone wall surrounding the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image
"First I'll change you, like a remix"

ℐαη ϟкƴłαґ ℋ⑂ⅾ℮

Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ᴏғ Eɴᴄʀʏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

Ian stepped into the school. Whoa, the place was big and pretty swanky. He checked the map that he'd been helpfully provided with and came up blank. Oh well, maps were for squares. More fun to explore and look for secrets. Whistling casually, the new professor folded the map away and stuck it in his pocket.

This place was pretty cool, if he said so himself. Plus, the best part was that he was going to be teaching a bunch of girls! Girls! He didn't know if any job could get better than getting to teach a bunch of girls how to encode stuff.

Okay, first stop was probably finding his quarters. Ian pulled out the map again. How was he supposed to read this stupid thing, anyway? Oh, screw it, I'll just ask someone. With that decided, he began his lookout for teachers or students.

...Where was everyone, anyway?

"Then I'll raise you, like a phoenix"

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia had snuck out of the library while Erich and Dominic were having their testosterone fit. She had tried to keep her nose out of it, but from the bits and pieces she heard, she knew it would be awhile before they found some form of resolution. Sighing, she pushed the library door open, and entered the Great Hall. It was oddly empty for this time of day; she pictured a lot of students wandering down the corridors, but it wasn't the case. There was only a lone teacher standing there. Great. A teacher who looked lost. Amelia was somewhat lost herself... However, she couldn't just leave him standing there, could she? "E-excuse me, sir?"

She called to him, not all that loudly. She hoped he had heard her. She quickly looked the wall beside her, nervously. She also hoped he hadn't.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.
source

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

ι'м jυѕт a xxxxx вoy
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ тнaт ѕx_ax_nx_ĸ wнen ι ғell o_v_e_r в_o_a_r_d

wнere ι aм: Great Hall
wнo ι'м wιтн: Strangers
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: How did I even end up getting here.

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and Hopper was utterly and miserably lost.

Marvelous,He thought to himself, glancing at the clunky watch on his arm. It was like his own shitty one man tour. Truly a concept he was certain everyone would be absolutely envious of.

He really needed to get a GPS installed in his damn watch. As soon as he figured out how to. Oh, and after he got a teacher's permission. The second thing didnt really matter as much.

Hopper wasn't even sure how he had gotten lost; after sneaking into the dorm rooms and getting the hell out of Dodge, he had pretty much been wandering around anywhere that didnt have people in it.

This was a rather stupid idea, considering he had no idea where the hell he was going nor were there many places without people. Maybe he'd make his way to the headmistress's office and suggest the idea of handing students maps. Or maybe even some tours, for gods sake.

And to our right, folks, we have some s**t. Incredible. To our left, we have some strangers, also s**t. Not so incredible.

Maybe if he pretended he had an idea of where he was going they would ignore him.

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:55 pm
Eloquent Melodies

Out Of Lead

User Image

ℐαη ϟкƴłαґ ℋ⑂ⅾ℮

Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ᴏғ Eɴᴄʀʏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

Ian turned in surprise to see a pretty small-looking girl behind him. She looked kinda shy. Cute, in a loli sort of way. Does this make me a *****> Ian shook off the thought; plenty of time to screw around later. He took a couple mental notes.

Okay, she probably came out of those double doors over there. Which means that's a main school place. Definitely not the head's room, so... the cafeteria or something? Maybe a stairwell? Oh, who cares. Sizing up... I'd say a seventh grader, or a really tiny freshmen. Kinda cute. No, pretty cute. You dumbass, say something!

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed some other kid, who looked like he knew where he was going. Ian could deal with him in a second. He flashed the smaller girl a smile. "Well, hello there!" he said brightly. "I'm Professor Hyde,the new Encryptions Professor. Could you tell me where I am and who you are?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia caught notice of someone else walking down the hallway. She hadn't seen him before, but considering she hadn't been across the school yet herself, she assumed him to be a returning Blackthorn student. The teacher's eyes felt extremely pushy on her, so she seeked refuge from him. Then, he spoke. Goodie gumdrops. Amelia fidgeted for a moment, and desperately glanced at the other boy walking down the hallway. Where was Dominic anyway? She hated social situations.

"O-oh, hello sir. I didn't figure you heard me..." She murmured, and then smiled at him politely. "This is the Great Hall... I f-figured that was straightforward though... And, I-I'm Amelia Valadeze. Freshman. Pleasure." She bit her lip, and waved shyly to the boy walking hesitantly towards them, hoping that the teacher would turn his somewhat lingering gaze off of her. And soon.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.
source

Chayssi

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image

ι'м jυѕт a xxxxx вoy
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ тнaт ѕx_ax_nx_ĸ wнen ι ғell o_v_e_r в_o_a_r_d

wнere ι aм: Great Hall
wнo ι'м wιтн: Strangers
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: How did I even end up getting here.

Ah man, the short girl had noticed him and waved him over. Great, two things he disliked. Females and social interaction. So much for faking it till you make it. How the heck are you supposed to fake it when you don't even know where to make it?

Deciding that he had no other choice he quickened his pace a little. Hopper had a feeling he would be turning his head to a crime if he left the teacher and girl alone. She'd probably testify against him or something when the case came into court.

"Is that where we are? Does this place give out maps or something? Having one would be rather handy." Hopper commented, shoving his hands into his pockets. Making small talk wasn't exactly what he wanted to do, but maybe he could steer the girl into talking to the headmistress about school ground maps. Better her than him, at the very least.

With a rather obvious sigh Hopper pulled out a small notebook and pen, flipping through the pages. It was pretty obvious this conversation was going to be a boring one, and he'd rather do math equations then bother with these people.

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image
London Scelly Maestra

A shy girl could be just as strong...

London covered her eyes with her hand to shade herself from the sunlight and looked up to the the world renowned mansion that held girls from all around to study what many people are curious to learn about but seem to never get close to learning, not even those with children. London never questioned the reasoning behind it because she figured that many had to do it for.

London sighed at her thoughts coming to a close, and started walking towards the entrance of the mansion.

...As a trained assassin.

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:41 am
Out Of Lead

Eloquen Melodies

User Image

ℐαη ϟкƴłαґ ℋ⑂ⅾ℮

Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ᴏғ Eɴᴄʀʏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

"Ah, yes, the Great Hall," Ian said. "I knew that." He turned to see the other kid- a boy- walked up to him. He smiled brightly and pulled the crinkled map out of this pocket. "Of course they handed out maps!" he said cheerfully. "I just don't find much use in them when the mapmaker leaves out the room names."

He gave the kid a quick once-over but almost immediately got interested in the kid's notebook. Hey he has a notebook what does he have in there is he interested in codes and stuff ooh shiny. "I'm the new Encryption professor and I just got here so whatcha got there in that notebook?" Thus the short attention span reared its ugly head. Sometimes Ian wondered how he managed to secure this teaching job in the first place, but hey, he wasn't going to question good luck.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm
Skyla Perrella Little Red

Grade Sophmore

User ImageSkyla was glad to be back and now as a sophmore she would finally start her covert ops. Looking around she notice a new teacher that she didn't now and some of the Gallagher Girls that she recognized. Seeing London, she ran over to her to greet her. "Hey! how was your summer?" she asked beaming.  

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:38 pm
Elizabeth Danielle

User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London turned around when she heard a voice beside her wondering who called out to her. When she noticed it was another student, one who seemed younger than London herself, who spoke to her she smiled lightly and decided to drop her fake persona just for now for this girl. "Oh, me?" She asked the new girl, "My summer was fine, I guess you could say. You?" She replied simply.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:47 pm
Spider London

GradeSophmore

User Image"Mine was okay, oh yeah you can call me Little Red, or just Red,I'm a sophmore, what's you name and what grade are you?" Skyla asked, happy to be trying to make a new friend on the first day back.  

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm
Elizabeth Danielle

User Image
London Scelly Maestra

"Little Red, huh? Like the fairytale?" London asked with an amused look on her face. She wanted to laugh but she was able to keep that tiny giggle from slipping out of her mouth as she replied to the young Red student, "Name's Maestra, if you wanna keep it within codenames. I am a junior." She replied to the young girl.

After closer inspection to the girl, she noticed something oddly familiar about her, "Hm... Why do you look familiar..?" She asked more to herself than to Little Red.

(Aw, hun. You can keep the thing about Skyla respecting London. I was pretty happy seeing that :3. I just wanted London to seem forgetful and Red to remind her about who she was)  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:09 pm
Spider London

Grade Sophmore

User ImageSkyla giggled when London asked 'Like the fairytale?' and because London forgot that they lived in the same neighborhood. "Yep just like the fairytale." she said. It had been awhie since they had actually been around each other though, so Skyla wasn't mad at London.

(ok i will go change it back smile )  

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 pm
Elizabeth Danielle

User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London shrugged after a while of thinking, somehow not remembering who Red was very well and decided to think it over a while longer later on. "Makes sense. Because Little Red sounds like Red Riding Hood." She smiled at memory of reading Little Red Riding Hood with her grandfather as a child. Although that memory came, it didn't shake her confusion about the girl seeming familiar.

✿ - - - GREAT HALL

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces