Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 12: Video Game Lounge
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often did you play Skyrim when it FIRST came out!
  Once or twice a week
  5 to 6 times a week
  Just about everyday
  IT SUCKED MY VERY SOUL OUT OF ME!! ^_^
View Results

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 am
Fus Ro, Dovahkiin! emotion_dowant

Ok, for'cereal! I love Skyrim! Beat the game once, but I've had several playthoughs that have never finished. Currently I'm playing with an Argonian, lvl 18. I have not joined any faction because I am OBSESSED with building my house (with this new Hearthfire DLC). Also, I haven't done anything yet with Dawnguard. On a previous character, I was a vampire, which was cool!

What do you like about Skyrim? What do you wish they had more of/less of?

Let's just talk about our characters and stuff, too!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:10 am
kbaby0921

BEST. SERIES. EVER.

I have three characters. My main is a Nordic lady blessed by the thief stone named Ysla Shadow-Step. She's in the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild and is level 36, although I have also been obsessed with house-building to finish the questlines. xD One house for family, one house for alchemy, and a third (not yet built) house for...storage? xD I joined the vampires on this character, and it was AMAZING.

Love almost everything about Skyrim, but I wish each city had it's own home style like Oblivion did. I also wish it had more references to the previous games and longer questlines.

What city are you building your current house in? C:  

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 am
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

BEST. SERIES. EVER.

I have three characters. My main is a Nordic lady blessed by the thief stone named Ysla Shadow-Step. She's in the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild and is level 36, although I have also been obsessed with house-building to finish the questlines. xD One house for family, one house for alchemy, and a third (not yet built) house for...storage? xD I joined the vampires on this character, and it was AMAZING.

Love almost everything about Skyrim, but I wish each city had it's own home style like Oblivion did. I also wish it had more references to the previous games and longer questlines.

Yeah I know what you mean, it would be nice if they made more references to previous games. I also would like it if they created a patch that allowed us to travel to the other lands! How awesome would that be!! So dope! lol
I only have the Lakeview Manor in Falkreath. I'm still working on it, seeing that I'm only lvl 18 gold is kind of sparse razz I need to get back into questing to make money. Right now I'm trying to be Thane of most of the holds & then I'll join the brotherhood soon so I can make lots of gold. Then I'll join the Dawngaurds to fight the Vamps!! emotion_dowant

I like the name of your character!! My names are always so simple >_< My argonian is named Ixi xd My other characters, I can't remember, but I liked their names. Lately I just get lazy with naming them I just want to get into the action haha!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 pm
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

BEST. SERIES. EVER.

Yeah I know what you mean, it would be nice if they made more references to previous games. I also would like it if they created a patch that allowed us to travel to the other lands! How awesome would that be!! So dope! lol
I only have the Lakeview Manor in Falkreath. I'm still working on it, seeing that I'm only lvl 18 gold is kind of sparse razz I need to get back into questing to make money. Right now I'm trying to be Thane of most of the holds & then I'll join the brotherhood soon so I can make lots of gold. Then I'll join the Dawngaurds to fight the Vamps!! emotion_dowant

I like the name of your character!! My names are always so simple >_< My argonian is named Ixi xd My other characters, I can't remember, but I liked their names. Lately I just get lazy with naming them I just want to get into the action haha!

Ugh, I would LOVE that patch, now that you mention it. Ever since I read about the Red Mountain's eruption and the war taking over Cyrodiil, I've been anxious to see how the lands have changed.

You could go exploring in ruins. I've found that if you empty your pockets in your house and pick up random items in dungeons, you will quickly become over-encumbered with pricy loot! 3nodding
Thank you! Ixi is a cute name! Kinda of reminds me of a faerie. xD I know how that is--I start new characters constantly, hehe. emotion_yatta  

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:35 pm
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

BEST. SERIES. EVER.

Ugh, I would LOVE that patch, now that you mention it. Ever since I read about the Red Mountain's eruption and the war taking over Cyrodiil, I've been anxious to see how the lands have changed.

You could go exploring in ruins. I've found that if you empty your pockets in your house and pick up random items in dungeons, you will quickly become over-encumbered with pricy loot! 3nodding
Thank you! Ixi is a cute name! Kinda of reminds me of a faerie. xD I know how that is--I start new characters constantly, hehe. emotion_yatta

Thanks! 4laugh Do you play Skyrim on a PC or what console? I play on xbox. Have you got played with the Dawnguard patch? OMG Yeah I get over-encumbered ALL the time! I just fought a dragon & took it's bones not too long ago & had to drop so much s**t because I didn't have a follower with me lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 am
kbaby0921

Thanks! 4laugh Do you play Skyrim on a PC or what console? I play on xbox. Have you got played with the Dawnguard patch? OMG Yeah I get over-encumbered ALL the time! I just fought a dragon & took it's bones not too long ago & had to drop so much s**t because I didn't have a follower with me lol

You're welcome! I play it on XBOX as well! Actually, my brother may build a gaming computer for me soon so I'll (hopefully) be able to have it on 360 and PC. 3nodding The PC graphics are incredible, and with surround-sound I bet it'd be like you're living it. emotion_kirakira I've actually beaten the vampire side of the Dawnguard patch, and the whole thing was absolutely breathtaking! What about you? Have you gotten Dawnguard yet? c: Oh my gosh, I always have that exact problem! I've gotten to where I ALWAYS have a follower with me (usually Serana or Cicero), but after a dungeon or two I always end up filling up my follower's pockets as well as my own and traveling to my home by horse. xD  

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 am
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

You're welcome! I play it on XBOX as well! Actually, my brother may build a gaming computer for me soon so I'll (hopefully) be able to have it on 360 and PC. 3nodding The PC graphics are incredible, and with surround-sound I bet it'd be like you're living it. emotion_kirakira I've actually beaten the vampire side of the Dawnguard patch, and the whole thing was absolutely breathtaking! What about you? Have you gotten Dawnguard yet? c: Oh my gosh, I always have that exact problem! I've gotten to where I ALWAYS have a follower with me (usually Serana or Cicero), but after a dungeon or two I always end up filling up my follower's pockets as well as my own and traveling to my home by horse. xD

That would be SWEET!! My boyfriend's cousin has these headphones that makes you hear ONLY the game!! You hear every footstep, every word, every crackle in the woods! Its uber cool!
I have not beat the Dawnguard patch yet (I do have it though). I have this thing where I want to lvl up my char before I try to beat it cuz it seems like it'd be a bit challenging so I want to be super ready for it! emotion_dowant For now, I'm doing a bunch of small quest, trying to become Thane of just about every hold & then I'm going to join the Brotherhood to earn lots of gold!! 4laugh Then I'll join the Theives guild & do their stuff to earn gold. THEN continue with my house building & in the process do the Dawnguard quest line...I'm sure by then I'll be buffed up enough. whee
I LOVE how you can get that undead horse when you go into the Soul Carin! emotion_kirakira Makes it so easy to get around Skyrim on foot! crying I did that in a previous character.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 am
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

That would be SWEET!! My boyfriend's cousin has these headphones that makes you hear ONLY the game!! You hear every footstep, every word, every crackle in the woods! Its uber cool!
I have not beat the Dawnguard patch yet (I do have it though). I have this thing where I want to lvl up my char before I try to beat it cuz it seems like it'd be a bit challenging so I want to be super ready for it! emotion_dowant For now, I'm doing a bunch of small quest, trying to become Thane of just about every hold & then I'm going to join the Brotherhood to earn lots of gold!! 4laugh Then I'll join the Theives guild & do their stuff to earn gold. THEN continue with my house building & in the process do the Dawnguard quest line...I'm sure by then I'll be buffed up enough. whee
I LOVE how you can get that undead horse when you go into the Soul Carin! emotion_kirakira Makes it so easy to get around Skyrim on foot! crying I did that in a previous character.

That sounds so badass! I bet it's a bit bone-chilling at first, too!
What side did you join (or plan to join)? That is pretty awesome, hehe. I totally understand. You could also chop and sell firewood when you're at the mill for the spare lumber! That's what I ended up having to do for my noobie character on my Live account, and it works. wink What skills are you majoring in, and what level are you trying to get to before Dawnguard?
Ugh, I haven't even gotten to summon him yet! My stupid magic skills are too low, I think. sad He's officially the best horse ever. When you summon him, does he have a timed stay or does he just leave when he "dies" like the Spectral Assassin?  

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 am
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

That sounds so badass! I bet it's a bit bone-chilling at first, too!
What side did you join (or plan to join)? That is pretty awesome, hehe. I totally understand. You could also chop and sell firewood when you're at the mill for the spare lumber! That's what I ended up having to do for my noobie character on my Live account, and it works. wink What skills are you majoring in, and what level are you trying to get to before Dawnguard?
Ugh, I haven't even gotten to summon him yet! My stupid magic skills are too low, I think. sad He's officially the best horse ever. When you summon him, does he have a timed stay or does he just leave when he "dies" like the Spectral Assassin?

I plan on joining the Dawnguards to fight the Vampires (this round).
Yeah, Lakeview Manor is right next to a mill so I'll prob go and chop some wood there tonight after class & sell it for gold!!
My current character is a warrior so I've lvled up her two handed, heavy armor and stuff like that. Some Speech too to help me get better prices & I want to be able to bribe! wink I want to be at least at lvl 30 or so. Currently I'm about 19 or 20?
The horse will last for as long as you ride him, long distances which is cool! But he does get tired. But if you don't ride him for a while, he'll "die" just like the Spectral Assassin (who is also badass!!) I still think Shadowmare is by far the best horse in Skyrim!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 am
I love Skyrim, but it pisses me off how it seems like they don't even care about the PS3 owners. Dawnguard isn't even available in the PSN store. D:<  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:27 am
kbaby0921

Yeah, Lakeview Manor is right next to a mill so I'll prob go and chop some wood there tonight after class & sell it for gold!!
My current character is a warrior so I've lvled up her two handed, heavy armor and stuff like that. Some Speech too to help me get better prices & I want to be able to bribe! wink I want to be at least at lvl 30 or so. Currently I'm about 19 or 20?
The horse will last for as long as you ride him, long distances which is cool! But he does get tired. But if you don't ride him for a while, he'll "die" just like the Spectral Assassin (who is also badass!!) I still think Shadowmare is by far the best horse in Skyrim!

Ah! I read on UESP that if you join the Dawnguard, there are two huskies that you can adopt as pets after the questline. :3
Totally! I hate the Riverwood Mill because Hod's hours of operation are totally random, so I usually end up going to Hern at Half-Moon Mill. Kind of an inconvenience for a vampire though. sweatdrop
A warrior, eh? smile Awesome! You know, in Riften at the Black-Briar Meadery, you can repetitively perform the speech check on the Elven salesman to level up that skill quickly.
Really? That's awesome! You can always just respawn him. Much easier than fast-traveling and searching, and I assume he can't permanently die. smile I've always loved the Spectral Assassin and Shadowmere. Those two have special places in my heart. By the way, did you know that apparently if Shadowmere dies, he'll respond 10 to 20 days later?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:17 pm
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

Ah! I read on UESP that if you join the Dawnguard, there are two huskies that you can adopt as pets after the questline. :3
Totally! I hate the Riverwood Mill because Hod's hours of operation are totally random, so I usually end up going to Hern at Half-Moon Mill. Kind of an inconvenience for a vampire though. sweatdrop
A warrior, eh? smile Awesome! You know, in Riften at the Black-Briar Meadery, you can repetitively perform the speech check on the Elven salesman to level up that skill quickly.
Really? That's awesome! You can always just respawn him. Much easier than fast-traveling and searching, and I assume he can't permanently die. smile I've always loved the Spectral Assassin and Shadowmere. Those two have special places in my heart. By the way, did you know that apparently if Shadowmere dies, he'll respond 10 to 20 days later?

Yeah! The Huskies are SO super cute!! I think it'd be awesome to have them on my team smile
Yeah I almost always go to Hern at Half-Moon to chop wood & to get Sawn Logs to build my house (with the hearthfire DLC).
Yeah, that level up spam is awesome! I'll have to do that as well haha forgot about him. whee Yeah, He doesn't permanently die, you can conjure him up again. Lol yeah the assassian & Shadowmere are pretty bomb-bigity!
Holy crap! I did not know that he'd respawn 10-20 days later!! Although that wait time would SUCK! Because I love Shadow! emotion_kirakira

yeah, I'm going Warrior this time around. I was a battlemage a few times. & a warrior thief. I want to try to be a full blown out mage, but it's hard!! I'd have to lvl up enchanting & alchemy to help boost me up during battles. Also learn the wards really fast.
OMG! Have you found the spellbook that lets you Transmute Iron into Silver then Silver into Gold?! I LOVE that spell! emotion_dowant

Did I ask you what character you're working on? Lol I guess I could go back & read my older post xd  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:20 pm
Death_354
I love Skyrim, but it pisses me off how it seems like they don't even care about the PS3 owners. Dawnguard isn't even available in the PSN store. D:<

Oh yeah, i heard about that...that does suck & would piss me off too! I wonder why it's that way....Maybe Microsoft made a special deal to prevent PS from getting it?? idk emotion_8c

How many times have you played through the game? & What character did you create?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 pm
kbaby0921
Death_354

Oh yeah, i heard about that...that does suck & would piss me off too! I wonder why it's that way....Maybe Microsoft made a special deal to prevent PS from getting it?? idk emotion_8c

How many times have you played through the game? & What character did you create?

Well I've only beaten the main questline once. I have three different characters actually. I have an Imperial vampire which is my Dark Brotherhood character, a Khajiit who specializes in thievery and what not, and lastly my favourite a Nord who is just a badass viking. > biggrin  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:19 am
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354

Well I've only beaten the main questline once. I have three different characters actually. I have an Imperial vampire which is my Dark Brotherhood character, a Khajiit who specializes in thievery and what not, and lastly my favourite a Nord who is just a badass viking. > biggrin

Lol nice, I've had a khajit thief before, they're pretty cool to roll with. I've never made a human character, believe it or not lol only humanoids (if that's what skyrim would call em). I beat the main quest line once too. With a dark elf who was in just about every faction, but that was before dawnguard & hearthfire.  
12: Video Game Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff