IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Love is really nothing
But a dream that keeps waking me
For all of my trying, we still end up dying
How can it be?

Preston Asher Smith

Life for the new born was hard and unforgiving, he had been a sensitive and out of sight human being, as a vampire he was much the same, just paler and with a constant biting clawing thirst that burned with in his throat.

Lifting a pale slender hand he rested in against his throat where the thirst sat there pounding against the flesh of his neck, his fingers curling to drive his nails into the skin under them as he begged in his mind for the pain to go, a soft growl rent itself from his lips as he dropped down to his knees rocking back to sit on his bottom and let his hand drop, the newborns grey eyes looking up to search the sky above him, slender hands resting on dark denim clad knees.

Shaking his head he sighed, "If only if only. . . but use is wishing now, i have an eternity to sit and wonder why and still come up with no answer" he said softly, his velvet voice rolling out about him as hand fell from his knee to brush against the soft grass of the grounds.

So young and full of running
All the way to the edge of desire
Steady my breathing, silently screaming

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 am
User Image
Tessa Adams

As Tessa left the academy she headed towards the gardens tripping down the stairs dropping her books as she landed in a heap down the bottom. "Ow ow ow that bloody hurt" she flushed embarrassed that she had tripped. Grasping her knee she looked around in case someone may have seen her.

s3xy_t
Captain

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:09 am

Love is really nothing
How can it be?

Preston Asher Smith

With his head tilted back he simply watched the clouds go by, wandering what it might be like to be a lazy cloud. . .that was until the scent of fresh blood invaded his nostrils causing his fangs instantly throb and ache with in his gums, the deep and choking thirst to slam harshly in his throat and his normally grey stormy eyes to fall black and starved.

Snapping his head up his wild eyes searched out the source to find it to be the girl, standing up smooth and fluid he walked over to her, his black eyes flooding out to grey once more, "Here let me help you" he said softly his fangs slipping out from under his lips as he spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image
Tessa Adams

Tessa looked up at the vampire his eyes dark with longing looking at him her mouth twitched into an evil grin "Hungry" she asked licking her lips. Looking up at him awaiting his response Tessa licked the blood that had seeped through her tights off her fingers.

s3xy_t
Captain

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 am

Love is really nothing
How can it be?

Preston Asher Smith

Arching an eyebrow as she obviously teased him he chuckled darkly, yer sure he was hungry but he did not take kindly to having it rammed in his face.

"Have a good day miss" he said with a half smile as he turned on his heal a began to walk away.

If he had known that it would be so hard here what with other vampires being so . . . obnoxious. . . he believed was the right word, he was starting to think he should have started at a different academy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:33 am
User Image
❃Tessa Adams❃

Tessa's leg healed nearly instantly standing and chasing after the vampire she stretched out her arm to grab and spin him round to face her "I'm sorry I offended you" she puffed hands on her knees as she caught her breath.

Eyeing him suspiciously she took in his dark hungry eyes, annoyed expression and looked at him in confusion "If your hungry why don't you eat?" she asked her brows furrowed wondering what reply she might get.

Raising to her normal self she looked at him full of concern as she smoothed down her clothes.

s3xy_t
Captain

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 am

Love is really nothing
How can it be?

Preston Asher Smith

"I personally am fine i dont feed because i dont want to, i however my have an eternity now but i do not have time for rude people" he said evenly turning back to her his mop of bleach blonde hair falling across his eyes before he pushed it back. "We got of on the wrong foot, im Preston Asher Smith" he offered with a warmer smile extending his hand, "You are?" he asked softly arching an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 am
User Image
❃Tessa Adams❃

Tessa took Preston's hand "I'm sorry I upset you Preston I'm Tessa" looking at him she offered and apologetic smile.

Tessa processed Preston's answer her face filled with concern and pity for him, "Unless you tend to your first you won't last an eternity" she said softly her face full of worry. Tugging at her sleeve Tessa revealed her wrist and bit it drawing its fresh blood to the surface "You must drink I wont take no for an answer and I promise you, you wont be so weak afterwards".

s3xy_t
Captain

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:10 am

Love is really nothing
How can it be?

Preston Asher Smith

"Its okay Tessa" he answered with a smile nodding his head slightly. "I don't want to tend to my thirst, my turning was not by my choice and i do not want to be what i am" he answered bluntly with a grimace shaking his head. But as she drew fresh blood he could not help but to smell it and want it. his fangs instantly started throbbing and aching his eyes snapping to inky black.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:17 am
User Image
❃Tessa Adams❃

Tessa shook her head at Prestons stubbornness "Just do as your told" she snapped raising her wrist towards him. "I promise you it will help just trust me" Tessa reasoned with him.

s3xy_t
Captain

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:22 am

Love is really nothing
How can it be?

Preston Asher Smith

growling as she forced it on him he knew he had no choice. taking a deep breath he took her wrist gently in his slender cold fingers his fangs throbbing as he lowered his head towards the seeping wound.

Sinking his fangs deep into the flesh of her wrist his eyes fell closed as her hot sweet blood rushed into his mouth, coating his tongue and sliding down his throat.

Taking deep gulps he felt the thirst that had plagued him for months fell away, the clawing, grabbing thirst that controlled him left.

Pulling his fangs gently out he licked over the wound sealing it closed as he lifted his head, his once black eyes flooding back out to their usual stormy gray. "Well first meetings are always the most interesting" he said with a gentle laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:11 am
User Image
❃Tessa Adams❃

Tessa gasped at Preston's sharp fangs pierced through her skin, She smiled as he hungrily drank from her feeling him slowly regain composure.

As he finished and licked her wrist she smiled as her pulled away pulling down her sleeve before turning to him "Yes I agree they are" she beamed at him "I bet you feel a hell of a lot better and composed now though don't you" she asked cocking her head to one side. "You know you can just fill your need off animals if that makes you feels better" she quipped

s3xy_t
Captain

IkoSibella
Vice Captain

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:51 am

Love is really nothing
How can it be?

Preston Asher Smith

Laughing he swept a hand through his snow white hair, "Is it ironic that i still consider myself a vegetarian" he asked arching his eyebrow with a playful smirk on his lips.

"Your right though i do feel a lot better. . .thank you for that" he beamed with a nod.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
❃Tessa Adams❃

Tessa shook her head at Preston a smirk playing on her lips as her purple eyes shone in amusement "Consider yourself what you like honey but without blood you wont get very far" she laughed lightly not at him but the situation.

Tessa took a step back to take a proper look at Preston now she had the time and the mood had been lightened she took in his white hair, pale complexion and slight frame before beaming at him once more "See I said it would help didn't I?" she said in almost a sing song way proud of her triumph.

s3xy_t
Captain

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image
Tyler Hughes

As Tyler looked up at what would be his new home for the next few years he dragged his feet towards the stairs. He was listening to music with one head phone in and one laying lazily around his neck just to make sure he heard if someone was coming or he was in the way.

As he drew closer he spotted two others a fair distance from the stairs one was a slender built woman with long black hair, the other caught his eye more a slender male with unruly white hair. Tyler shook his head to compose himself before walking slowly towards them.

Academy Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff