View Results

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:41 am
I was always curious on this subject as to how many people use what.

which do you perfer, and why.
i mean only during the day time.
I use tampons because i feel like i can do more and not have to worry as much, I never felt comfortable in pads, even panty liners.

and if you use anything eles, post here what and why-if your comfortable with that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:23 am
Tampons all day, every bloody day. Super absorbency for night use, regular otherwise.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:27 am
i use pads but if i go swimming i use tampons of course. although now that i think about it i prefer tampons more...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:31 am
i have never used a tampon so a prefer pads. Ive never needed to use them. I have heard that they are very uncomfortable so idk if i want to try them ._. anyway...lol alot of my friends use tampons or both in some cases but idk i just have never used tampons ._.  

Gennabug

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 am
Gennabug
i have never used a tampon so a prefer pads. Ive never needed to use them. I have heard that they are very uncomfortable so idk if i want to try them ._. anyway...lol alot of my friends use tampons or both in some cases but idk i just have never used tampons ._.
I dont think they are uncomfortable but they can be kinda intimidating tbh if youve never used them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 am
Aspirins And Alcohol
Gennabug
I dont think they are uncomfortable but they can be kinda intimidating tbh if youve never used them

Thanks! Maybe i will try it somtime! i guess im just nervous about it..does that make me weird gonk  

Gennabug

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 am
Gennabug
Aspirins And Alcohol
Gennabug

Thanks! Maybe i will try it somtime! i guess im just nervous about it..does that make me weird gonk
nah, I was nervous too, but I hated pads from the start  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:10 pm
Aspirins And Alcohol
Gennabug
Aspirins And Alcohol
Gennabug

nah, I was nervous too, but I hated pads from the start

I wouldnt say i hate them, they get annoying sometimes but i dont hate them. thank you for the advice. its nice to know that im not the one who was nervous about it. xd  

Gennabug

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:20 pm
Gennabug

They're uncomfortable if you use the ones with the paper tubes. The ones with plastic applicators are SOOOO much easier to put in! Also, I find pads disgusting.

How heavy are your periods? Mine tend to be really heavy if I'm not on the pill.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:24 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Gennabug

They're uncomfortable if you use the ones with the paper tubes. The ones with plastic applicators are SOOOO much easier to put in! Also, I find pads disgusting.

How heavy are your periods? Mine tend to be really heavy if I'm not on the pill.

well im not on the pill cuz i cant afford them (im only 16 too) but um they tend to flip flop. sometimes they are heavy, sometimes they arent. lately they have been heavy because ive been having 1 every 2 months.  

Gennabug

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 pm
Gennabug
Gigi Deveraux
Gennabug

well im not on the pill cuz i cant afford them (im only 16 too) but um they tend to flip flop. sometimes they are heavy, sometimes they arent. lately they have been heavy because ive been having 1 every 2 months.

Ah yes, the joy of irregular periods. Woo freakin hoo. Not fun.

I'm 21 and on the pill since I was 17 because my PMS is so bad it stands for Potential Murder Suspect.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Gennabug
Gigi Deveraux
Gennabug

Ah yes, the joy of irregular periods. Woo freakin hoo. Not fun.

I'm 21 and on the pill since I was 17 because my PMS is so bad it stands for Potential Murder Suspect.

I believe i will start the pill when i can afford it haha. my pms symptoms or very bad. I get very depressed and even thought deeply about commiting suicide once. thats seriously scary. Luckily i have been able to loosen up a bit and control what i do a bit better. i als tend to have anxiety issues which soooo does not help >.<

IRREGULAR PERIODS SUCK SOO MUCH!  

Gennabug

Tute Sweet

Dainty Doll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 pm
I use a Moon Cup.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I tried both tampons and towels for years, but I have really sensitive skin and they both irritated my skin really horribly.
The Moon Cup's much better, as it's made of silicone, not scratchy sweaty cottony stuff. I can't even feel it once it's in.

The downside is that I have to empty it and clean it all the time instead of just flushing it away, but it's better for the environment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:51 pm
Tute Sweet
I use a Moon Cup.

I tried both tampons and towels for years, but I have really sensitive skin and they both irritated my skin really horribly.
The Moon Cup's much better, as it's made of silicone, not scratchy sweaty cottony stuff. I can't even feel it once it's in.

The downside is that I have to empty it and clean it all the time instead of just flushing it away, but it's better for the environment.

Not trying to be vulgar or rude but... DAFAFQ is THAT??  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Tute Sweet

Dainty Doll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:55 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Tute Sweet
I use a Moon Cup.

Not trying to be vulgar or rude but... DAFAFQ is THAT??

xd
Just what it looks like- a cup you put up your v****a. It's like a soft bendy plastic. It catches the period in the cup. Then you use the long thin handle to pull it out like finding a tampon string.

I know what you're thinking- I thought they were gross/weird/scary looking at first too. But they're seriously the most comfortable thing I've ever tried.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff