Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 am
User Image

This contest is something of an experiment. "RPG Heroes" will hopefully be a new contest. Instead of whole squads and vehicles RPGH is all about those minis we use in our roleplaying games. You can enter a mini representing you as the PC from any RPG, be it one of the 40k RPG's (Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Death Watch, Black Crusade or Only War), Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Pathfinder, Shadowrun or any other RPG out there. Bonus points for providing the character sheet. If uncertain about the nature of your entry, feel free to ask.

The contest will run from the 13th of August until the 16th of September.

Rules
1. Each entry must be accompanied by a piece of paper with your Gaia screen name written on it in handwriting. This is so we know that the model is actually yours and that you are not some creepy robot trying to cash in on our delicious gold.

2. Unlike the other contests, entries are limited to one per participant.

3. Please try to take pictures that are crisp and clear. I am not asking for top-class production quality pictures, but images that are fuzzy and have unfocused subjects will be hard to judge, if at all.

4. Finished entries can be posted in this thread.

Prizes
First place: 10000 gold
Second place: 7500 gold
Third place: 5000 gold

If you have any questions feel free to post them here.

ENTRIES.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 am
Expect my Only War entry soonish. ninja  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 am
Lt. Brookman
Expect my Only War entry soonish. ninja
Let it be known that you have pledged yourself and upon failing to comply will forfeit your soul. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:26 am
Took me a while, but here's the entry, my character from Only War: Commissar Eve Hauser.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Eve Hauser
Home world: Schola Progenium
Commanding officer: Fixed
Regiment: Mechanized Infantry
Training Doctrine: Iron Discipline
Speciality: Commissar
Demeanour: Cook

WS 45
BS 38*
S 37
T 36
Ag 41*
Int 34
Per 35
WP 39
Fel 38

Movement: 4/8/12/24
Wounds: 15
Fate: 2
Corruption: 0
Insanity: 0
XP to spend: 100
Total XP Spent: 200

Aptitudes: Agility, Ballistic Skill, Finesse, General, Leadership, Perception, Strength, Weapon Skill, Willpower

Skills: Command +10, Common Lore (Imperial Creed), Common Lore (Imperial Guard) +10, Common Lore (Imperium), Intimidate, Linguistics (Low Gothic, High Gothic), Operate (Surface), Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis)

Talents: Air of Authority, Rapid Reload, Unshakable Faith, Weapon Training (bolt, chain, las)

Equipment: Good-craftsmanship bolt pistol, good-craftsmanship power sword, carapace armour chest plate, flak armour greatcoat, Commissar’s uniform, arms locker, foot locker, mess kit, canteen, blanket, sleeping bag, grooming kit, lamp pack, cognomen tags, Imperial Infantryman’s Uplifting Primer, Trencher’s cookbook, data-slate, mononocular

Character notes: Unlike other, regular Guard characters that serve in the PC regiment, the commissar is truly an outsider and what better way to reflect this than through a Schola Progenium background package? Likewise, a commander type has been picked in advance and cannot be swapped, to reflect the rigorous training she has been put through before receiving her sash and sidearm. Also, when the character was assigned a regiment she did not receive the characteristic enhancements, nor any bonuses or perks from the assigned company commander. The character did receive any regimental skills and talents where applicable, to reflect the commissar receiving extra training and skills to better serve with the regiment.

The rest is more or less standard background story really. Orphan taken in by the Schola Progenium, trained to become a commissar, recently promoted to full commissar status, the PC regiment will be her first assignment as a commissar on her own. The demeanour I picked is cook, because I have the odd mental image of a commissar with culinary talents trying to find ingredients for dishes and meals in between battles, maybe even going as far as taking the Trade (Cook) skill. This might provide the character with future friction between her and the supply officers of the Departmento Munitorum.

And here's some more pictures:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 am
The current RPG campaign I'm in, is using the Pathfinder rules and is set in a Steampunk/fantasy story. My character for it is a chaotic good Gun Slinger and I'm using my Inquisitor miniature to represent him which I'm happy to say I finished up painting today... unless of course I look at it a week from now and hate something and go back and improve it yet again which has happened... three or four times so far? lol

Any way, here he is!

User Image
User Image

And now for his stats:

Name: Samuel Aaron
Level: 5
Class: Gun Slinger
Allignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: The Machine God
Homeland: The TechnoDome
Race: Human
Size: Medium
Height: 5.8"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: brown
Eyes: hazel
HP: 70
Speed: 30ft

STR: 16/3
DEX: 18/4
CON: 18/4
INT: 17/3
WIS: 18/4
CHA: 17/3

Initiative: 4

AC: 18
Touch AC: 15

Fortitude: 8
Reflex: 8
Will: 5

Base Attack Bonus: 5
CMB: 8
CMD: 22

Weapon:
+1 Double Barrel Musket
Attack bonus: 10
Crit: 20x4
Type: gun
Range: 40ft
Ammo: Bullets
DMG: 1D12 +4Dex

Skills:
Acrosbatics 7
Bluff 11
Climb 6
Craft11
Disable Device 4
Escape Artist 9
Handle Animal 6
Heal 7
Intimidate 6
Knowledge (Engineering) 11
Knowledge (Local) 11
Perception 12
Profession 7
Ride 4
Sense Motif 9
Sleight of Hand 12
Survival 7
Swim 6

AC Items:
Studded Leather (+3)

Gear
Necklace of Fireball (5 uses)
~Range 70ft, DC 14 Ref, 5D5 DMG
5 Feathers Tokens (Tree)

Feats
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (musket)
Rapid Reloader
Musket Training
Gun Smith
Steady Aim
Quick Clear

Special Abilities
Deadeye
Grit
Musket Master
Nimble +1
Fast Musket
Gun Training 1  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 pm
MY RPGH for a home grown RPG at the local Comic shop. It landed us somewhere between Shadowrun, D&D and Infinity gameplay wise while the world was semi-futuristic pre-leading into-post-apocalyptic.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Stat sheet:

Name: Crixus James Jackson IV

Race: White

Sex: Male

Profession: Drama Teacher

Health: 17 (24)
Agility: 18
Strength: 17
Charisma: 23 +2
Willpower: 20
Intelligence: 21 +3

Skills: Diplomacy +5, Basic Weapons Training (no negative stats when using weapons), Vehicle Maintenance +6, Computer Training +6, Basic Medical Training +5

Inventory: Backpack, flashlight, batteries +5, Play/Drama books +3, Shotgun, Shotgun round +11, Semi-Auto Pistol +2, Semi-Auto Pistol rounds +25, Rifle rounds +10, Small First Aid Kit, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, pain pills, food packets +12, bottle water +5, lighter, extra clothes +2, pack of cigs +3, bottle of whiskey, cell phone, Money +1486.01, soda +.5, Molotov +1, Gas Mask, Marine Dog Tags, Marine Family Photo, Duffel bag full of weapon parts, Ruby ring, Random Family pictures +2, Military riot gear +1, Military knife +1, SMG +1, SMG rounds +50

Battle Wagon: Safe (busted) +1, Safe (locked) +1, Bottle waters +60, Energy drink +30, Ramen +50, chips +20, Slim Jims +200, Spare tire +1, Tire iron +3, Carton of Cigs +10, Duck Tape +5, Gas Station uniforms +2, Booze +100  

The Telling Truth

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:28 pm
The Telling Truth
Name: Crixus James Jackson IV
Isn't that a pre-painted AT-43 mini? A U.N.A. steel trooper sergeant if not mistaken.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:41 am
Sadly, it is. His 'counterpart', of which I used the base body, legs from a Catachan Jungle fighter, arms from a Death Korps troop and head from Necromunda Scabbs was killed in the same battle that took the lives of 2k+ points worth of custom CSM and about 40+ hours of painting...

Why I choose to enter him as my RGPH, I'm not quite sure. I had something to enter, I worked hard, it got ruined and I had to enter something. Delete the entry. I feel not as bad having at least been able to put anything here.  

The Telling Truth

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:30 am
The Telling Truth
Sadly, it is. His 'counterpart', of which I used the base body, legs from a Catachan Jungle fighter, arms from a Death Korps troop and head from Necromunda Scabbs was killed in the same battle that took the lives of 2k+ points worth of custom CSM and about 40+ hours of painting...

Why I choose to enter him as my RGPH, I'm not quite sure. I had something to enter, I worked hard, it got ruined and I had to enter something. Delete the entry. I feel not as bad having at least been able to put anything here.
*pats* There's always next time, chances are we'll run more of these contests thru-out the year.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am
I know. Sad thing is, I had them all ready for this contest and then Tzeentch decided I needed some spice in my life... so he burned my house to the ground... with the lemons...  

The Telling Truth

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 am
The Telling Truth
I know. Sad thing is, I had them all ready for this contest and then Tzeentch decided I needed some spice in my life... so he burned my house to the ground... with the lemons...
Sorry to hear that! sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:22 am
You've nothing to be sorry for. It wasn't your fault... or was it... stare  

The Telling Truth

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:27 pm
DarkReaper40k
Hi, for this contest we have a "one entry per participant" rule. Please clarify which entry you wish to keep and which one is out.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff