10 Minutes Left To Live Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:32 pm
If you were told you only had 10 minutes left to live, what would you do with that time? Would you spend it in disbelief, or would you cram as much life in those last few moments? How would you react, what would you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:31 pm
i would laugh and go out on a high! doing all the crazy s**t they said was impossible. ninja rofl might write a two second will so peole know what to do with my stuff and my money - throw a huge party for my friends. why donate it when you can make em happy even after death?  

little_evil_goth

WhiteZombieBoy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:27 am
I guess mine would be rather boring, I'd probably spend it with the person I cared most about...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:51 am
i would spend the last 10mins riding my horse hopefully at sunset on the beautiful trails  

chick_with_a_chainsaw

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:58 am
If I had ten minutes left to live...

This is quite a thought...

I would more than likely spend my first 4 minutes congregating together everyone I had ever once considered my friends. I would then spend my next 4 minutes kissing and hugging each one of them... Because I love all my friends.

Then... Upon recieving my "two minute warning" (as George Carlin dubbed it)... I would stand proud and tall... and make a speech

What I would talk about... I don't know. I would make it up entirely as I go along sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:11 am
i would grab a smoke and think that it was the best day ever because the torture had ended.  

disturbedwiccan

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 pm
There's no point being terrified when you die. I'd dope myself up on valium... but not nearly enough to kill me, just in case the "ten minutes to live" memo was lying.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:46 pm
I would go out to the lake by my house and sit and stare in the water and think about my life and if anyone would remember me, then maybe start screaming out random words [mostly swear words] and dance xp  

Ms. Chaos

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:14 pm
My last moments will most likely be spent preparing to meet my beloved who left moments before...if not, then I'd spend it in her welcoming embrace.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Go out like swan. Swan death dance. XP

I'll just start dancing in an open space, just in the corner of people's view. I'll do every moved I've ever learned, and invent a few more, knowing that a few pulled muscles won't hinder me in the afterlife.

.gag[missile]

Wat3rM3lon Condom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:59 pm
i would go to a party and get high
and go have fun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:29 pm
I wouldn't belive it. ^^;
If someone would be able to convince me then I would hug the people in my family and call Dahlia (my best friend) forthe remaining time because they're the most important people to me and I wouldn't have been able to live without them this whole time.

Dearest Darling`

Ryuujin X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:38 pm
Damn, I don't realy know......I might just try mixing some highly dangers things and go out with a bang.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:01 pm
I more then likely would wright out a letter to everyone i love and care about then go dive off the nearest cliff.(something ive always wanted to do) or just sit and listen to my fav music.  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:15 pm
I'd ask a friend to come over, and we'd get shitfaced.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff