Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:20 am
I love shooting my .22 gun and I'm very good at it. Also I act more like a boy than a girl. Aka not into any girl stuff like jewely, clothes, make up, and what not. I love video games.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 pm
You could be just considered a tomboy.

Oh & you don't have to be a boy/act like one to love video games x)

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 pm
Lady Kira X

But I like shooting my gun more than my brother likes shooting (he doesn't shoot only MY bebe gun at crows)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 pm
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Lady Kira X

But I like shooting my gun more than my brother likes shooting (he doesn't shoot only MY bebe gun at crows)

My sister is very much into shooting guns. I think it's one of the only things that really bring her & her dad together. I can't shoot anything to save my life..
but she's always been able to do that stuff. She also raises animals & works outside a lot.

She only recently started getting into the nicer clothes & makeup ordeal but deep down I still think she's a tomboy.

You can have a hobby ( like shooting ) and still be a girl. I mean.. there are bound to be woman all over the world that have the same hobby.
You may just be different than the girls you grew up around.. which is perfectly fine smile You be you if it makes you happy. No need to define yourself by the criteria of others.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:26 pm
Lady Kira X
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Lady Kira X

My sister is very much into shooting guns. I think it's one of the only things that really bring her & her dad together. I can't shoot anything to save my life..
but she's always been able to do that stuff. She also raises animals & works outside a lot.

She only recently started getting into the nicer clothes & makeup ordeal but deep down I still think she's a tomboy.

You can have a hobby ( like shooting ) and still be a girl. I mean.. there are bound to be woman all over the world that have the same hobby.
You may just be different than the girls you grew up around.. which is perfectly fine smile You be you if it makes you happy. No need to define yourself by the criteria of others.
thanks and I'm really really good at shooting  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:29 pm
X_Will_of_Abyss_X

Well I know whatcha mean, I hateee all that girl stuff and I love video games, and archery, and sometimes guns so i understand whatcha mean but I call myself a tomboy so I think maybe your one too ^^''  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:57 pm
cIawnie
X_Will_of_Abyss_X

Well I know whatcha mean, I hateee all that girl stuff and I love video games, and archery, and sometimes guns so i understand whatcha mean but I call myself a tomboy so I think maybe your one too ^^''
This came to mind when my grandma said it and I over heard it but that was awhile back  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:00 pm
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
cIawnie
X_Will_of_Abyss_X

This came to mind when my grandma said it and I over heard it but that was awhile back

Really? is that good or bad?  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm
Pshh it's totally normal.
My favorite thing to do on a Saturday? Go out ATV/Go-Kart driving in the desert.
How do I dress on a regular basis? Skinny jeans, Airwalk sneakers and v-neck tees.
Do I do my hair? Very rarely.
Do I play video games? MMORPGS are my favorite!
Do I go out shooting? Yup.
Do I have my own bow? Heck yeah.

Yet I don't leave the house without my makeup on, I love to wear big ball gowns, and I'm a wimp when it comes to pain.
Everyone is different but I definitely have a tomboy side too.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm
cIawnie
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
cIawnie
X_Will_of_Abyss_X

Really? is that good or bad?
She only said that because I go wacko when it comes to shooting And I know it is off topic but I have Pokemon white and how do you add and find your friend code  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:24 pm
jesusgirl115
My favorite thing to do on a Saturday? Go out ATV/Go-Kart driving in the desert.
How do I dress on a regular basis? Skinny jeans, Airwalk sneakers and v-neck tees.

Yet I don't leave the house without my makeup on, I love to wear big ball gowns, and I'm a wimp when it comes to pain.
I don't like wearing dresses but if I have to I will wear one and I hate make up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:28 pm
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
jesusgirl115

I don't like wearing dresses but if I have to I will wear one and I hate make up

Like I said. Everyone is different : )

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:32 pm
jesusgirl115
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
jesusgirl115

Like I said. Everyone is different : )
lol yea but I go crazy when it comes to shooting  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

I personally have no gender~ It is not how I act or anything... I mean, I act like a female or male at times. But being called a female or male just doesn't feel right to me at all. It feels wrong, very wrong. So I just say, call me It, Victoria, Lullaby, or Person~

User Image  

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

Josephine Jo

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 am
ForgottenxLullaby
User Image

I personally have no gender~ It is not how I act or anything... I mean, I act like a female or male at times. But being called a female or male just doesn't feel right to me at all. It feels wrong, very wrong. So I just say, call me It, Victoria, Lullaby, or Person~

User Image

I don't mean offense by this, but... I find this a very difficult concept to grasp. I can understand, to a point, people wanting to be the opposite gender, but I can't grasp the concept of not feeling like any gender.

I mean, I'm born a woman, but I don't put any genders to thought. I don't care if someone wants to call me male, female, it, them, whatever, so long as they're respectful with it (I mean, online it's pretty hard to differentiate genders and I'm not the epitome of femininity to begin with).

I just... don't understand how you can feel like you're neither gender and refer to yourself as it? I mean, is there supposed to be a gender attached to your thoughts? neutral  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff