PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:07 am
User Image
Erik's bedroom-User Image

Crystal's bedroom-User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Erik had walked with Crystal until they found the dorms. He had no idea how they worked, but they found one which seemed to be empty so he walked in with her. It had two rooms, each with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room "Hey... I think this place is up for grabs so... mind if we share it?" He asked the small fox girl, hoping she would agree. It's not that he had taken a liking to her, but he had trouble talking to people and since she was easy to talk to he figured she was better than anyone to share a close space. That is, if she was fine with what he was.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:32 am
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image
ღ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ღ

Crystal walked with Erik into the dorm ,looking around with a smile this place was kinda cute and nice but then Erik asked her something "Sure ! we will be room mates~" She said happily and placed her suitcase down on the floor "Pick a room " she said with a smile ,letting him pick the room first..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:03 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Once Crystal answered with a yes he smiled "Oh... well I'll take this room... I don't have many things so the smaller one is fine with me" He said as he finally let go of his backpack and guitar in the room he had said. He walked back out and then started fidgeting. He waited until she put her things in her room and then he spoke "Eh... I should warn you about something... and it's fine if you change your mind... but..." He looked like he was about to fall ill "I'm a werewolf... and a new one at that so... I can't really control my instincts or some of my actions... It's a bit dangerous around me... so I'm not sure if you want to be around me" He said and looked up with an awkward smile.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 am
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image

Crystal looked up at him with a nod ,She walked to her room and put her suitcase on the bed and then walked back to Erik and started to laugh a little "Haha it's alright " She said with a warm smile "If you told me your little secret then I should tell you something too I change into a fox" She spoke with a smile on her face "And actaully I think that werewolf is really cool!" She spoke happily as her ears perked up and her tail swayed to the sides.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:25 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

When she laughed he took a deep breath and sighed relieved "Thanks" He blushed a bit and looked away embarrassed "I think that foxes are cute... so I think it's awesome you turn in to one" He looked back at her and then stretched his arms awkwardly "I think I should unpack then" He grinned and walked in to his new room 'I hadn't noticed she did look cute' He laughed and hit his head 'Stop it... that's a dangerous road you are going to' He sighed and started taking his clothes out and organizing. The last thing he took out was his precious guitar. He put it in the corner of his room and then walked to the living room. It was spacious and comfortable. He sat in the couch and smiled since it felt soft to the touch.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 am
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image

Crystal smiled at him but then blushed a little when he said that foxes are cute "T-thank you" she said before he left to his room . Crystal unacked her stuff fast ,After she finished she walked to the kitchen and got herself somethig to drink "Hey ,do you want to drink something?" she asked and then took a sip from her drink.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Erik could smell her natural scent. It was sweet like candy, he liked it, the smell that is since he actually hates candy. She walked out of her room and in to the kitchen where she got something to drink "Oh... yeah I actually am quite thirsty" He smiled and looked at her as she gave him his drink "Thanks... Hey um... isn't it a bit weird for you to share a place with a guy?" He then flustered "Oh... it's not like I'm going to do anything!" He quickly stated while moving his hands fast as if pushing something away.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:46 am
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image

Crystal smiled and gave him his drink and then she started to laugh,Erik was funny and he made her laugh she liked it. "Haha actaully it's my first time I'm sharing a room with someone" Crystal said as she rubbed the back of her head "Isn't it weird to share a room with a fox girl?" She asked as she sat down on one of the chouches and tilted her head ,waiting for his answer .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:59 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Erik smiled "I used to share a room with my little brother... He was very annoying to live with" He said and laughed "But yeah, I think that compared to him, my time with you will be marvelous" He then started to fluster "And I don't mean anything bad by that... I mean I think... I just meant..." He clutched his head and sighed "Just... I'm fine with living with a fox girl" He said as he lowered his arms again and looked away embarrassed "You can tell I'm not so good socially" He said as he laughed awkwardly.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 pm
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image

Crystal laughed with him and then listened to him ,trying her best to not laugh..but when he sad he is not so good with socially Crystal's ear perked up "No you're wrong actaully you're very funny person" Crystal said with a smile and sipped her drink more , her tail swayed to the sides "Oh do you want to go explore the school?" Crystal asked as she tilted her head.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Crystal looked like she was having fun and she even said he was a funny person which embarrassed him "Well, I'll take it as a compliment since you seem happy about it, but most guys would prefer to be called cool by girls" He said and laughed as he got up from the couch. He finished his drink and thought about what she asked "Well... yeah I guess. I'm not good socially, like I said before, but I do want to explore the place" He smiled at her and wiped his lips "Where should we go first? Where's your map?" He asked looking around for it.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 am
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image

The blonde fox girl laughed a little and then got up ,put her juice on the table and walked to her room "The map is here" She said with a smile as she walked back to him and stood near him "Do you want to see the school garden first? I heard it's a really beautiful place" She said with a warm smile on her face as her tail swayed to the sides.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

User ImageUser Image

When Crystal walked with the map he laughed since he must have looked funny again looking for it in all the wring places. Her idea of going to the garden sounded wonderful to him "I would really like to go... I actually like the nice smells of the gardens" He smiled back at her and found her cute with her fox tail and ears giving her emotions away.  

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 pm
dot Hack Strawberry

User Image

The blonde haired girl smiled when he said he would like to go "Great!" She said with a big smile and clapped her hands once and then put them back down "Shall we go?~" She asked as she tilted her head to the side a little..

❧ Dorm Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces