Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Characters [about characters]
Pencil Shavings (Lead's Charries) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 am
(♧)lead'ѕ cнaracтer ѕнeeт !

¢σитєитѕ:
(lead)
(♖) jacoв ѕolυм
(lead) (♖) ιnacтιve
(lead) (♖) ιnacтιve

(✫) вeaтrιce 'вea' wιllιaмѕ x
(lead) (✫) deceαѕed x
(lead) (✫) deceαѕed x
(lead)
(❀) angela мonιqυe x
(lead) (❀) poѕтιng layoυт x
(lead) (❀) noтeѕ x

(✥) нopper мυrray x
(lead) (✥) poѕтιng layoυт x
(lead) (✥) noтeѕ x
(lead)

{Page Two}

(✽) eden candor x
(lead) (✽) poѕтιng layoυт x
(lead) (✽) noтeѕ x

(♚) ѕage вranтon x
(lead) (♚) poѕтιng layoυт x
(lead) (♚) noтeѕ x

(☁) oтoĸαr "oттo" мιтyα x
(lead) (☁) poѕтιng layoυт x
(lead) (☁) noтeѕ x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 am
Name: Jacob Solum

Username: Out of Lead

Codename: Telum

Grade: 12

Talents:
♖ Interrogation // Mind Manipulation
♖ Poisons // Pressure Points // Knives
♖ Languages
♖ Cooking // Singing
♖ Evasion // Accuracy

♖ Literature
♖ Psychology // Figuring out the human mind
♖ Cooking
♖ The possibility of a free future

Dislikes:
♖ Manual labor
♖ School
♖ Thieves // Disturbances in the middle of the night
♖ Spy work in general
♖ Ridiculous amounts of responsibility

Background: Even as the son of famous british detective Marlene Solum, Jacob has never shared his mother's viewpoints. He doesn't enjoy spy // detective work and never has. Yet he always found his life full of the two, whether it was his mother's job or his father's mysterious disappearance. He attempted to go to public school for a while but it was clear he didn't fit in, socially awkward and preferring to read by himself than make friends. His mother, hoping desperately that her son would follow in her footsteps and use the talents she could see were given to him sent him off to Blackthorn Academy as soon as she could, where he lived out the rest of his days...

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 am
(♖) jacoв'ѕ oвѕervaтιonѕ
(( This hearts thing is not an original idea, just saying. orz ))

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♖) friendship // Disappear from my sight, before I make you. *brandishes a knife*
(♥) romance // I sincerely hope for your sake that you're joking. *scowls*

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♖) friendship // Oh? You. *distasteful glance*
(♥) romance // No.

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♖) friendship // ...Greetings. *obviously strained smile*
(♥) romance // ...What? *stares at you*

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(♖) friendship // Oh. Hello. *Polite smile*
(♥) romance // ...Ha? My apologies.

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♖) friendship // Ah, it's nice to see you again.
(♥) romance // I think it would be best if you chose someone more worthy, yes? *pats your head*

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♖) friendship // Oh, I was wondering where you were. *smiles*
(♥) romance // Well, I suppose I have to admit you're a pleasing sight. *winks*

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(♖) friendship // ...I'll be here if you need me to. *ruffles your hair*
(♥) romance // You're mine to take now, no one else's. It's okay if you don't know it yet or if I have to wait, because no one else is allowed to touch you~

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♖) friendship // I'll always be here at your side, so you don't have to worry. *smiles warmly*
(♥) romance // ...You're mine, and mine only. But that's okay with you, right? You should have realized just what kind of person I was by now~

People:
Name (M/F) ~ Age
(♖) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Opinion

Chris Gilford (M/F) ~ 18
(♖) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
My close friend, of course...

Zella Corie (M/F) ~ 16
(♖) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(♥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
A surprisingly nice girl, with an interesting outlook on things.

Eve Decaprio (M/F) ~ 16
(♖) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(♥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
A very amusing girl. Perhaps we could talk again.

Chiharu Nami (M/F) ~ 17
(♖) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♥) ♥|♥♥♥♥♥
You seem on the unsocial side...You're also rather difficult to notice. Though you seem polite at first glance, I highly doubt you want to be around people.

Victoria Penn (M/F) ~ 16
(♖) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♥) ♥|♥♥♥♥♥
You're a rather stiff girl, aren't you? Loosen up, love. This is a school, not a training camp.

Dominic Moschella (M/F) ~ 16
(♖) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(♥) ♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Hmm? I haven't seen him before. He's italian, and also seems to be somewhat of a flirt...How amusing.

Raziel Shadow (M/F) ~ ???
(♖) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
A rather odd looking teacher...Seems to be on the quiet side. I suppose I'll get along with him.
tbe  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 am
User Image  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 am
(✫)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥

♥|♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥|♥♥♥♥

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥|♥♥♥♥

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥

People:
Name (M/F) ~ Age
(✫) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Opinion  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:43 pm
Name: Angela Monique (( "Call me Miss. M, darlings~" ))

Position/Class: Languages Teacher

This is Classified:

❥ Angela is a pretty nice woman when it comes to most things, always in a cheery mood and eager to help others.
She considers the students sort of like her own adorable children, and is okay with them breaking the rules so often -- as long as they don't get caught or injured.
Angela doesn't play favorites or mess around, though. She's merciless in her punishments and won't take kindly to students who mess around in her class. While she may seem on the weak side, there is more to her than the eye can see~ After all, she was a Gallagher girl herself.

❥ Bisexual

❥ A great baker

❥ Good with massages

-- ❥ While having a cheery exterior and seeming like your average kooky french woman, Angela has a surprisingly apathetic layer underneath all of that. While she'll rub heads fondly it might be hard to get the feeling that she's really treating you as a person, and while she may be the 'fun' teacher the calculating look held by most of the staff is present in her eyes, too.

-- ❥ Don't talk about her age.

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( http://www.zerochan.net/611792 if the picture isn't showing up.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 pm
αиgєℓα мσиιqυє----ƒɾεṉсh // ℓαиgυαgєѕ

"And she spoke words that would melt in your hands
And she spoke words of wisdom"

====
====

Thought Talk "Speak"

====
====

"Out on the main streets, completing your mission
You hid there last time,
you know we're gonna find you"

Translations: lalalaala - laalalala
(( these are taken from google translate so some of them might be inaccurate ))

Text[ /color] ""[ /color] Thought[ /color]

[b][size=18][color=#C48189]αиgєℓα мσиιqυє[/color][/size][color=white]--[/color][size=15][color=#C25A7C]❥[/color][color=white]--[/color][/size][color=#C48793][size=14]ƒɾεṉсh // ℓαиgυαgєѕ[/size][/color][/b]

[color=#C25A7C]⊰[/color] [color=#E7A1B0][size=9][i] "And she spoke words that would melt in your hands
And she spoke words of wisdom"[/i][/size][/color] [color=#C25A7C]⊱[/color]

[align=center][size=18][color=#E7A1B0]
[b]====[/b] [/size][/color][color=#C25A7C][size=24]❀[/size][/color] [color=#E7A1B0][size=22]====[/size][/color]
[/align]

[size=11][align=center][color=#C48793][i]Thought [/i][/color][color=grey]Talk [/color] [color=#C48189][b]"Speak"[/b][/color]
[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=#E7A1B0]
[b]====[/b] [/size][/color][color=#C25A7C][size=24]❀[/size][/color] [color=#E7A1B0][size=22]====[/size][/color]
[/align]

[align=right][color=#E7A1B0][size=9][i]
"Out on the main streets, completing your mission
You hid there last time,
you know we're gonna find you"
[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[color=#C48189][size=11][b]Translations:[/b][/size][/color] [color=#E7A1B0][size=9][i] lalalaala - laalalala
(( these are taken from google translate so some of them might be inaccurate ))[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white][color= grey]Text[ /color] [color=# C48189][b]""[/b][ /color] [color=# C48793][i]Thought[/i][ /color][/color]

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:23 pm
(❀) мιѕѕ мonιqυe'ѕ ғιleѕ

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(❀) friendship // ...Oh? How disappointing, you're the last face I wanted to see. *cold smile* (hate)

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(❀) friendship // *doesn't bother glancing at you* Hmm? Oh. (doesn't know you exist)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(❀) friendship // Ah, hello. (default; formal/business relationship)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(❀) friendship // *glances at you and smiles* Oh, hello~ (someone amusing)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(❀) friendship // Hello darling~! (someone interesting)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(❀) friendship // Ah, there you are~ Has my child been feeling well? *cooes and cuddles* (someone to protect)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(❀) friendship // MY LOVELY CHILD, MOMMY MISSED YOU. <3 (someone she is extremely fond of)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(❀) friendship // I've got your back. Looks like you won't be able to get rid of me now~ *winks* (friend)

People:
Name (M/F)
(❀) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Opinion

Lola Kim (M/F)
(❀)♥♥|♥♥♥♥
An interesting lady, though more reasonable than I thought~

Ian (M/F)
(❀) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
*...giggle*

London (M/F)
(❀)♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Quiet girl, though she's amusing. *giggle*

Black Rose (Victoria) (M/F)
(❀)♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
She's so socially awkward, how cute~

Headmistress (M/F)
(❀)♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
A respectable lady indeed, hehe...well, that's what I'm supposed to think right?

Erich (M/F)
(❀)♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
A rather stiff boy~ I'll have to keep an eye out on him, but he seems amusing enough~

Jared (M/F)
(❀) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Mon ami, I have a plaaaaaan~! And since we're colleagues, you're already roped into it! Ehehe.

Kirito (M/F)
(❀) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Smile, Kirito, smile~ Such a handsome face shouldn't go to such waste!

Jared (Student? Idk. He's that weird player guy) (M/F)
(❀) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Quite the flirt, aren't we?

Brook (M/F)
(❀) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
You'll find someone, dear. It just isn't going to be me. (pats)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:55 pm
Name: Hopper Murray

Codename: Rust

Grade:
11th -- Junior

Talents:

Inventing - Ever since he was little, Hopper has always been creating things. While his gizmos may be weak (got to abide by the rules) and sometimes not work, they're still a pretty impressive feat. Hopper has an eye for detail and a knack for pocket gadgets.

Programming -- Being the son of a hacker, Hopper was required to know something about computers. He enjoys creating more than hacking, and is a fairly decent programmer. Programming isn't something Hopper himself particularly likes, and only does it when he needs something to do. Perhaps he would turn it into something great if he worked more on it; but so far, his skills have pretty much never grown. He's rather slow with the whole task, but has created a few small games.

Designing -- Practical and reasonable, Hopper's blueprints are neat and precise. He likes to keep every single detail on the page; most of it is covered with words than the actual design. However with his small handwriting, it's rather obnoxious for anyone other than himself to read... Planning is important!

Math -- The more complicated the better. Quick and accurate as can be, Hopper likes to challenge himself with long equations. He's extremely good at it and with too much free time on his hands, does it often.

Languages -- With a mother who had to go global for her job, Hopper had to learn a lot of languages to be able to understand all the other kids. He's multilingual, and has a fairly good memory when it comes to it.

-- ✚ Good with his hands -- His gizmos have gotten significantly better, though it seems he's gotten better in working with his hands in general. He can tie a mad knot and is surprisingly talented in different types of braids. Hopper won't answer you if you ask why he's so good. If he does, he'll just mutter something about his insane mother.

-- ✚ Looking good in a dress -- No words.

-- ✚ Kissing -- Surprisingly. He doesn't really care about doing this, and doesn't even really see it in a romantic light anymore.

Math
Creating things
Rainy days
Coffee
-- Leggos
-- Cheap high calorie easy-to make food
-- Granola bars

Dislikes:

Tea
Overdramatic people
Most girls.....
Being center of attention
Art/drawing
Ghosts // anything spooky
Ghosts
Ghosts
Ghosts
Anything horror/scary for that matter
Gore is bad too
Ew ew ew
-- His easily tannable (and sunburnable) skin.

Background: Being the only son of a single mom who works as a hacker in the FBI, life was hard. Life was hard and embarrassing. With a knack of getting in trouble and a tongue that couldn't control itself with snarky remarks, Hopper didn't really have many friends. Not that he particularly cared; his mother especially stressed keeping distance from others. He didn't really like anybody, and found most kids his age rather stupid.

With the absence of a father and a mother that was usually out Hopper developed a fear for anything spooky. While the small family moved constantly Hopper usually managed to become the kid abused for humor and extremely unpopular with the teachers due to his personality. Worrying for her son Hopper's mother pulled some strings in the clandestine business and sent him over to Blackthorn, where he lived out his days rather peacefully alone; well, until they merged with Gallagher....

Personality: Hopper is extremely sarcastic, a realist at heart and not one to be too mushy. While he isn't fond of overusing emotions he isn't particularly a d**k either and while his comments may seem rude they usually aren't aimed to hurt.

At first he seems like a cool intelligent sassy kid, but in reality is rather an chatterbox. He gets easily annoyed by frail and dramatic people, and doesn't think much of those who show off often or bend easily to other people's demands.

He's a pretty odd guy, and gives off a rather unlucky vibe that makes you want to bully him. Or maybe it's simply his habit to surround himself with people like that.

If you mention ghosts or the like around him he will become rather easily agitated, nervous, and begin to talk a lot. He does rather...extreme things when he becomes in such a mood.

-- ✚ Hopper has gotten cooler in personality, though if he's around friends he's comfortable enough he'll act like his true bizarre self. Most of his emotions are rather sarcastic/fake now, but there will be the rare opportunity he does do something genuine.

Picture:

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

User Image

text "speak" think

User Image
              romano // sekihan
              Special thank you to A Minor Crisis for the lovely graphic ❤

[img]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af347/pjynew/Gaia Stuff/hoeepper_zps02748c15.png[/img]

[img]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/Emeraldblossom1/crap/loveme_zps1627c647.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=11]text [color=#40c1a4][b]"speak"[/b][/color] [color=#da0138][i]think[/i][/color][/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[img]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/Emeraldblossom1/crap/dancingwiththebeast_zps34a8b1b8.png[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9][url=http://liricamore.tumblr.com/post/4781093529/lovino-vargas-my-favorite-tsun-aho-annoying]romano[/url] // [url=http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4225057]sekihan[/url][/size]
[size=7]Special thank you to A Minor Crisis for the lovely graphic ❤[/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

old s**t
User Image

wнere ι aм: derp
wнo ι'м wιтн: hurr
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: heheh

Speak "Talk" Think

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

[img]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/Emeraldblossom1/Hopperomfg_zpsd996e87f.png[/img]

[align=right][size=10][color=#8cb646][b]wнere ι aм: [/b][i]derp[/i][/color]
[color=#8cb646][b]wнo ι'м wιтн: [/b][i]hurr[/i][/color]
[color=#8cb646][b]wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: [/b][i]heheh[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=22][color=#3a5e20]✚[/color][/size][size=18][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color] [/size][size=22][color=#3a5e20]✚[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=11][color=grey] Speak [/color][color=#0e6d00][b] "Talk" [/b][/color][color=#a3ce5f][i]Think[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=22][color=#3a5e20]✚[/color][/size][size=18][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color][color=#0e6d00]▀[/color][color=#a3ce5f]▄[/color] [/size][size=22][color=#3a5e20]✚[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=9][color=#8cb646]"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"[/color][/size][/align]

Hopper's Homework
[size=14][align=center]--[i]Homework[/i]--[/align] [/size][i][align=right][size=9][color=#a3ce5f]Hopper Murray -- Sophmore[/color][/size][/align][/i]

[color=grey]1. Question. [/color] [color=#a3ce5f][i] Sassy reply that doubles as an answer.[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:25 pm
(✥) нopper'ѕ recordιngѕ

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✥) friendship // Oh, joy. Everyone's favorite person is here. Look at the crowds roar. (hate)

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✥) friendship // Sometimes I forget you exist. (dislike)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✥) friendship // Oh right. You. (barely remembers presence/ wary of)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(✥) friendship // Hi. (default; meh)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✥) friendship // You're not that bad. (an ok person/someone he would shyly call a friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✥) friendship // At least there is somebody pleasant here. (good friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(✥) friendship // I'm not really into the sappy stuff and don't burst out into tears or anything but...I got your back. Unless you do something stupid. (somebody he will go out of his way for)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✥) friendship // ...*smiles* (best friend/someone he has gotten attached to)

People:
Name (M/F)
(✥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Opinion

Ivy (M/F)
(✥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥ (bffs 4 lyfe! status)
Oh Em Gee. We're like, biffles 4 life.

Black Rose (Victoria) (M/F)
(✥)♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(+1 heart) I pity you, I guess. You're alright. I was serious when I said you were a mess, though.

Amelia (M/F)
(✥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(+2 hearts) The fact that you're such a goody-two shoes is a little amusing, but you're personality is still incredibly annoying. Especially when you and Dominic are in the same place together.

Skylar (M/F)
(✥)♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
A total idiot. But he's a nice guy, I guess.

Heather (M/F)
(✥)♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥ (crush!status)
I'm glad we're friends. Though I do wish you would listen to me a little more....(Also this annoyed feeling is really annoying. Holy ******** s**t I am such a teenager. Oh my god I cannot deal )

Bea (M/F) (deceased.)
(✥)♥♥|♥♥♥♥
I think I'm going to be sick.

Avery (M/F)
(✥)♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Your presence isn't that bad, but I always seem to get into some sort of trouble when you're around...you're secretly a conductor for black luck, aren't you?

Professor Ian (M/F)
(✥)♥|♥♥♥♥♥
#no

Dominic (M/F)
(✥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
....Not so bad. But not so good, either.

Zella (M/F)
(✥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Not so bad. At least you're saner then most of the girls here.

Erich (M/F)
(✥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
There is some sort of stereotype that fits you perfectly, I just need to think of what it is. tsundere

Michael (M/F)
(✥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Is your only goal to humiliate me? I have no idea what to think of you. *winces warily*

Lotus (M/F)
(✥) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Boring. And probably too touchy for me to get along with. But your name is ridiculously amusing. Heheheheheh.

Jared (M/F)
(✥)♥♥|♥♥♥♥ (frenemy! status)
Man you're such a dickbag. But we're still friends. Also you kissed Heather. But we're still chill? What the hell. I don't even know. (shrug)

Sona (M/F)
(✥)♥♥|♥♥♥♥
I don't really know why Rose is so a**l about you. You seem alright.

tbe  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Characters [about characters]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff