Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☏Telephone:Chatterbox
OOC: Out of Character Chatter Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 am
Now then, here you can talk...as long as its not as a Character. Feel free to ramble!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/kay-s-megathread/t.64242413_recent/?_gaia_t_=4898&mygntcid=1748296

Anybody willing to help? :3  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 pm
Twilit Eternity
Now then, here you can talk...as long as its not as a Character. Feel free to ramble!

So, what is 'cheeze', exactly?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:40 pm
Kay9214
[

A delectable confection of many colors. It can be soft, smooth, sweet, hard, sour, etc. Cheeze is cheeze.  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:44 pm
Twilit Eternity
Kay9214
[

A delectable confection of many colors. It can be soft, smooth, sweet, hard, sour, etc. Cheeze is cheeze.

I don't think I like cheeze... :l  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am
Kay9214
Twilit Eternity
Kay9214
[

But cheeze is awesome!! You can eat it AND you can laugh at it when it's in a movie! 3nodding  

Kate_Ancharn

Beloved Regular

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:52 pm
Kate_Ancharn
Kay9214
Twilit Eternity
Kay9214
[

But cheeze is awesome!! You can eat it AND you can laugh at it when it's in a movie! 3nodding

Uhm... Still confused. :L

Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:40 pm
Kay9214
Twilit Eternity

A noun- Cheese is food made from pressed milk curd, often seasoned and/or aged. Due to the various kinds of milk and the ways of seasoning and ageing cheese, there are a range of colors, textures, and flavors. While most cheese are white or yellow, some can even be blue. They can be hard, and grated, like parmesan, firm, but easily eaten, like cheddar, soft like fresh mozzarella, or even crumbly, like feta. the flavors of cheese are vast and incredible. Sharp cheddar has a very bold, there taste, while others are more mild. Goat cheese and Feta both have a distinct almost sour flavor. If you wish to know more about cheese you should check out the following link: Cheese Information or try some for yourself. Common cheeses can be purchased at your local food store.  

TheKaylaPup

Beloved Werewolf

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
Twilit Eternity

A noun- Cheese is food made from pressed milk curd, often seasoned and/or aged. Due to the various kinds of milk and the ways of seasoning and ageing cheese, there are a range of colors, textures, and flavors. While most cheese are white or yellow, some can even be blue. They can be hard, and grated, like parmesan, firm, but easily eaten, like cheddar, soft like fresh mozzarella, or even crumbly, like feta. the flavors of cheese are vast and incredible. Sharp cheddar has a very bold, there taste, while others are more mild. Goat cheese and Feta both have a distinct almost sour flavor. If you wish to know more about cheese you should check out the following link: Cheese Information or try some for yourself. Common cheeses can be purchased at your local food store.

I know what cheese is. Twilit says cheese =/= cheeze... :/  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 pm
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
Twilit Eternity

=/= means does not equal... Though seriously, the link has a lot of information about cheese, it goes to a website devoted to cheese.  

TheKaylaPup

Beloved Werewolf

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 pm
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
Twilit Eternity

=/= means does not equal... Though seriously, the link has a lot of information about cheese, it goes to a website devoted to cheese.

Yeah, and cheese does not equal cheeze. They are different.

I want to understand cheeze. I already know lots about cheese. I don't like cheese. And cheeze sounds weird, so I probably don't like that either.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:57 pm
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
Twilit Eternity

I want to understand cheeze. I already know lots about cheese. I don't like cheese. And cheeze sounds weird, so I probably don't like that either.

Ah, I see now. My brain was auto correcting that to "Cheese" the way a computer or cell phone does. Sorry. Also, you shouldn't judge things before you try them, your never know.  

TheKaylaPup

Beloved Werewolf

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:02 pm
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup

Ah, I see now. My brain was auto correcting that to "Cheese" the way a computer or cell phone does. Sorry. Also, you shouldn't judge things before you try them, your never know.

I've had cheese. Do not want. Cheese basically = germ poop. :/

Convince myself to magically forget when pizza comes around though...

Also, that's why I want to know more about cheeze! Do not know if like! :l  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:03 pm
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup
Kay9214
TheKaylaPup

I've had cheese. Do not want. Cheese basically = germ poop. :/

Convince myself to magically forget when pizza comes around though...

Also, that's why I want to know more about cheeze! Do not know if like! :l

That is quite the predicament. Well, if I find out anything new about cheeze i will let you know.  

TheKaylaPup

Beloved Werewolf

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
☏Telephone:Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers