Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Library [books and computers]
The Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:59 pm
There are tons of books in here, among secret passageways that people who find them use constantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm
тsuki

User Image It was after lights out and Tsuki had been sitting by a window in the back of the library, reading a book. She was in all black and her dark hair was down. By the posture she had, the girl looked like she was just studying some stuff but by the way her eyes scanned the library she was doing something else, waiting for someone. Tsuki had something like a headphone in her ear and something that resembled a choker around her pale neck. It was a comms unit. She knew that they would have to be careful if they were going to spy on the headmistress so she had brought a few comms units with her so they could keep in contact.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel had kept her black attire, but had dropped her bag off in her room on her bed. After that Kareel had snuck around the school carefully after lights out and entered the library quietly before anyone else, well besides Tsuki. "Hey Tsuki, I have something to show you, but we can't tell anyone else about them okay?" Kareel asked as she walked over to Tsuki, pulling out one of her bugs which had instintly changed to her skin tone. Kareel sat next to Tsuki on the window seat and held out her hand, hoping Tsuki could see it. The dark helped hide the camaflouge bug. "What do you think?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

He looked at Tsuki from across the library. Their outfits were relatively similar as he was also wearing all black. He was excited. Nerves never fit into any missions, no matter how small. He figured that they weren't just going to spy on classmates like he and Rory often did. No, this was going to be something much bigger. He stared down at the five bugs in his hand briefly before letting his footfalls fall softly against the hardwood floors of the library. By the time he looked up, there was another girl there, talking to Tsuki. He frowned. He thought it was going to be the two of them. Isn't that the girl who I found climbing back into the air vents? His voice was a smooth yet hard whisper as he spoke. "You ready, Tsuki?"  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:38 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki smiled at the bugs that Kareel brought. "We'll use them for our own little job." She winked and waved over Kane. The girl had a plan and she was waiting for the redhead to join because she was going to have him stay in the library. Tsuki looked at Kareel and whispered to her. "I'll go with Kane, you bug the transfers rooms. That okay?" She said quickly in Japanese, slipping into an Osaka-ben dialect. Switching back to English she smiled. "I'm ready. Got comms for us." Tsuki said and handed one to each of them. "Call me Fairy Wren for now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory quietly walked behind Kane, carrying his laptop with a huge smile on his face. "I'll set my laptop up for our bugs." The ginger said and sat on the ground, typing quickly to bring up his stuff. "Loki, like the Norse god of fire." He said with a cheesy grin. Rory put his comms unit on and went into geek mode on his computer, bringing up the programs he uses for the bugs.

His voice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

He smirked at Tsuki's change in language, not bothering to tell her that'd he'd been studying Japanese since he was five. Their culture had always interested him, and thus, he'd found their language enchanting. Along with French and Spanish. But his love for language was something that he felt was better suited for his and Rory's knowledge only. His tone was mocking, his eyes light and playful as he spoke, his eyes on his best friend. "'Loki, like the Norse god of fire.'" He rolled his eyes, the playfulness still shinning in them as he spoke, "I suppose it's Achilles for me from now on, then, Fairy Wren."  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 pm
тsuki

User Image She let out a soft giggle at Kane teasing his friend. He's cute. Achilles? As in the Greek hero? They must like their mythology. Tsuki thought with a smile. Her eyes glimmered as she stood up, setting the book in her spot. "So, this is what we're doing, Achilles and I will go down this passageway here," She said, pointing to the bookcase. "There will be a fork in the passageway, we'll take the left route and that leads to a door that goes to the headmistress' office. We're bugging that door. I want to listen in and see if she's talking to anyone. There's a reason why Blackthorn is being housed here, I wanna know why." Her voice was soft and serious as she looked at them.

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He nodded at her with a smile. "Fairy Wren, after you plant them I'll be able to hear what she's saying. If there is a way to plant at least one in the office, it may help." The ginger said. He smiled at Kane and looked at his friend with his green eyes. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Rory winked at him and smiled at Kareel. This'll be fun tonight.

His voice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel snapped her hand down so that Kane and Rory wouldn't see her almost invisible bug. She didn't mind being with Rory, talking tech with him would be fun. "Alright I will." Kareel responded lowly in Tsuki's ear. Kane seemed to smirk knowingly. "I'm dragon. Fierce you know. Anyways, I guess I'm with you Rory. I'll go bug the transfers room, but the bugs are . . . hard to access." Kareel didn't want to give away that her bugs were, well hers. Kareel went and bugged the transfer room quickly then returned to Rory. "Alright it's done. May I use your computer for a minute? To tap into them?" Kareel asked  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He smiled kindly at her and slid his computer over to her. "Techie too?" He asked and played with his comms unit. The redheaded tech kid ran a hand through his hair and sighed softly. These Gallagher Girls are interesting. I'll bug Tsuki's room. She ought to be in the same room as Kareel so we'd be able to either bug one of them or bug their room while they're in class or something. Excellent. I'll have her finger prints too. His smile widened as he thought more and more.

His voice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

He nodded at Tsuki once, smiling at the sound of her giggle, before planting an indifferent mask in the smile's wake. His eyes became detached and calculating before he quietly strolled through the passageway, not bothering to see if Fairy Wren was behind him or not. He, unlike the others, had seen that other girl, Zella, climb onto a bookshelf to watch them. He hated being watched as if he were someone's prey, and his dislike for the strange girl grew.  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

Zella Corie

She'd been sitting on the top of the bookshelf, albeit not for very long. She tilted her head, watching as the girl she knew as Tsuki spoke in a foreign language. She'd never been talented at languages and she hated not being able to understand. although it was obvious the brunette boy did by the smirk he had. She noticed him sobering up after teasing his friend, and decided that once he and Tsuki left, she'd jump down. She figured it was best to make her presence known to only the two of them, seeing as how she and the brunette hadn't really gotten along much. Well, they didn't speak but she still didn't like him much. It was just a gut feeling. Her feet made a soft thud against the hardwood floor as she jumped down from the bookshelf she'd been perched on. She smirked at the techies, loving their passion for technology as she had always been fascinated by it herself. She'd just never gotten as good at it as she was at disguising. She nodded towards the two as a greeting. "Hey there. What a coincidence it is, bumping into you here and all." She was teasing, and bullshitting. She knew it, and she was pretty sure they knew it. It didn't really make a difference to her, she loved playing games when she was in the mood for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 am
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel smiled when the boy handed her the computer and began typing. She had been nice and safe, when she had bugged the transfer room, before she came back she had slipped on finger slipps to protect her finger prints. I'm not that dumb. I learned my lesson earlier not to take chances. Plus you're a spy and so am I, I know the tricks. She glanced up when Zella landed on the floor and then went back to taping into her bugs.She had momentarily forgotten that she had placed some in the Blackthorne hallway. "Hey there, you and I both no it's no coincedence. Come out of curiostiy or something else?" Kareel asked just as she got audio feed from the hallway, and her face went horribly red as sound came out. "So, what do you think about being in the girl school?" A smush like something was being caught. "I think it's cool. Finally gonna be able to date! Dude, have you seen some of these -" Kareel cut off the feed quickly and found the bugs she had placed in the transfer room. "Ah, here we are." She said, her voice squeaking slightly at her embaressement. She handed the computer back to Rory and kept her face hidden in the darkness. No one needed to know her face was as red as a ripe tomato.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:38 am
тsuki

User Image She went into the passageway, walking quietly. Tsuki didn't notice the girl but she was already planning on trying to bug inside of the headmistress' office. The girl was surprised that he smiled at her small giggle but she didn't let it show. Being the kind of girl she was she kept an indifferent look on her face as she thought about what she knew already about Kane. He's a Junior, like me. He's much taller than I am, smart, calculating, observant, among other things. I may have to get Kareel to bug his and Rory's room. it won't be easy though. Well, with her bugs it'll be easier to hide them... Hopefully. Tsuki let a little smirk play at her lips as she planned on bugging his room.

Her Voice (Amu)

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory smiled at Kareel and hid his amusement at the fact that he had caught her from bugging the Blackthorn hallway. He tapped the communicator. "Achilles, Fairy Wren, can you hear me?" There was a positive response from Tsuki who had grunted a little. He smirked, and typed on his computer quickly, working on tapping into the comms units to use as bugs to spy on his best friend and Tsuki. Rory looked up to see Zella and he smiled cheerily. "Coincidences do not exist. You were curious." He said bluntly. "You're fine here. So, you good with technology or no?"

His Voice (changed to Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts, silver haired guy)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image

Zella Corie

She snorted at Kareel's slight mess up and grinned at Rory's bluntness. "Well I suppose you're right, Rory. Or should I be calling you Loki?" She thought for a minute befor deciding that they didn't need to know that she could handle her own in technology. She wanted to see what they could do. "And no, Rory-- Loki, I'm not very great with technology. Think you could show me the ropes?" Her tone was genuine, thereby making it as if she wasn't hiding anything, her eyes and posture reflecting the same.  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

He glanced at Tsuki's smirk, frowning in slight confusion. What's she smirking about? This girl is some enigma, I swear.. He decided to make some sort of conversation with her on their way to where he presumed would be their Headmaster's or Headmistress' office. He kept his voice low as a precaution. "So, how long have you been at Gallagher?" His eyes looked down at her small form, giving her his partial attention, the other half of it listening for any out of place sounds.  
Library [books and computers]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff