Submit

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm
I lieu with the GCD being flooded with wonderful new activity, fronted by a potential mass murderer in disguise...out to get everyone.......you're no longer safe by the way....so you better hide your children, your wife, your husband...you never know what's going to happen next with a crazed manic on the loose...just saying............. let's slow down and think about ummmm let's think about...um...your reaction to all this new activity.

Do you like it?
do you not like it? are you going to participate? when i check the My Status feed i can see some people poking fun at the flood xd

IDK what to think of it. it's all appropriate content because it's related to talking about an NPC BUT still...a lot of threads are spammy one-liners you'd expect to see in an event forum. so it's like eh.

eh.

eh.

also is this guild dead or something because you're all missing out on some crucial info...if anyone is hidden in disguise on Gaia, it's Dr Singh.

This is what Dr Singh's avatar looks like when I use Forums Lite (from Gaia labs):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dr Singh is not who you think she is....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 pm
I hate events.

/bricked
/shot
/crucified
/tared and feathered
/drawn and quartered
/dragged around Troy by a chariot
/etc.

Honestly though. I just don't want to keep up with them. I don't ever find them fun and I certainly don't want to work on the events that I already dislike. I don't care for the "omg plot discussionz" it brings either, because our plot is too ridiculous and scattered to really discuss. gonk gonk

omFG @ REAL DOC SINGH. THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING. GOSH. NO ONE GETS IT.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
I hate events.

/bricked
/shot
/crucified
/tared and feathered
/drawn and quartered
/etc.

Honestly though. I just don't want to keep up with them. I don't ever find them fun and I certainly don't want to work on the events that I already dislike. I don't care for the "omg plot discussionz" it brings either, because our plot is too ridiculous and scattered to really discuss. gonk gonk

omFG @ REAL DOC SINGH. THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING. GOSH. NO ONE GETS IT.

i know right? who gives a s**t about this newbiebomber....dr singh has been walking hidden among us for YEARS! WHO IS THAT MYSTERIOUS FACE UNDERNEATH????

everyone has their vices so it's totally fine if you dislike events. they're not for everyone. i like events but after a while i'll lose interest if there's nothing to do (no buttons to mash...) and just skip over all the activity going on. like that beach event lol. it held my interest for a couple of hours. just a couple...then i ignored it after that. is it still going on? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 pm
Existential Existence
I Found A Sexy 1
I hate events.

/bricked
/shot
/crucified
/tared and feathered
/drawn and quartered
/etc.

i know right? who gives a s**t about this newbiebomber....dr singh has been walking hidden among us for YEARS! WHO IS THAT MYSTERIOUS FACE UNDERNEATH????

everyone has their vices so it's totally fine if you dislike events. they're not for everyone. i like events but after a while i'll lose interest if there's nothing to do (no buttons to mash...) and just skip over all the activity going on. like that beach event lol. it held my interest for a couple of hours. just a couple...then i ignored it after that. is it still going on? lol

Now that I have tumblr it's not so bad rofl If gaia gets all...*cringe* festive I can retreat to the place of endless scrolling.

Forum events aren't as annoying to me. Probably because they are so brief and they are REALLY EASY TO IGNORE (separate forums FTW!!1) I popped into the beach one, got my item, and then got out. I was done in under 10 minutes. MY KIND OF EVENT.
I have no idea if it is still going on. xd

I will also admit to liking the rejected Olympics. WASH LIAMS ABS WAS/IS THE BEST EVER.

Dr. Singh is a horrible, wretched, child abusing, MASTER OF DISGUISE. She should have been sent off into space! Not poor, innocent, pink haired Flynn.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Existential Existence
I Found A Sexy 1
I hate events.

/bricked
/shot
/crucified
/tared and feathered
/drawn and quartered
/etc.

Now that I have tumblr it's not so bad rofl If gaia gets all...*cringe* festive I can retreat to the place of endless scrolling.

Forum events aren't as annoying to me. Probably because they are so brief and they are REALLY EASY TO IGNORE (separate forums FTW!!1) I popped into the beach one, got my item, and then got out. I was done in under 10 minutes. MY KIND OF EVENT.
I have no idea if it is still going on. xd

I will also admit to liking the rejected Olympics. WASH LIAMS ABS WAS/IS THE BEST EVER.

Dr. Singh is a horrible, wretched, child abusing, MASTER OF DISGUISE. She should have been sent off into space! Not poor, innocent, pink haired Flynn.

so. a tumblr addict. how's your scrolling finger? *cannot not relate* XD
yeah that beach one was nice. short and sweet.

i like long events if they're memorable though. meh. those clicking/scavenger hunt ones are annoying though. i just adblock everything, disable JS, and command+5 for 30-40 minutes 'till i get everything and finish the event;D

i wasn't here during the rejected olympics but that sounds fun

also, dr singh is awesome talk2hand i like how she has like...0 redeeming qualities. she is so punk.

flynn got what she had coming for her....some spice in her life!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:06 pm

I think the sneaky dark elf could be threating are dear dr singh or is she the one pulling the strings? DUN DUN DUNNN.

HintOfCholera

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:08 pm
Existential Existence

i like long events if they're memorable though. meh. those clicking/scavenger hunt ones are annoying though. i just adblock everything, disable JS, and command+5 for 30-40 minutes 'till i get everything and finish the event;D

also, dr singh is awesome talk2hand i like how she has like...0 redeeming qualities. she is so punk.

That double negative allllmost got me. Sly dog~
BTW My scrolling finger is FINE and it can QUIT ANYTIME.

Adblock is my savior for those shitty scavenger hunts too omfaghahsghag . emotion_kirakira * also exterminates rig pets from header*

Oh man I just laughed a good 5 mins @ your description of doc singh. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:11 pm
WHY IS THE GCD a WALL OF SPAM?????  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:15 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Existential Existence

That double negative allllmost got me. Sly dog~
BTW My scrolling finger is FINE and it can QUIT ANYTIME.

Adblock is my savior for those shitty scavenger hunts too omfaghahsghag . emotion_kirakira * also exterminates rig pets from header*

Oh man I just laughed a good 5 mins @ your description of doc singh. rofl rofl

lol you should watch some Big Bang Theory

Sheldon Cooper: I believe I would like to alter the paradigm of our relationship.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I'm listening.
Sheldon Cooper: With the understanding that nothing changes, whatsoever. Physical or otherwise. I would not object to us no longer characterizing you as not my girlfriend.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Interesting. Now, try it without the quadruple negative.
Sheldon Cooper: You're being impossible.
[Amy leans over to Stuart]
Amy Farrah Fowler: Hi, Stuart!
Sheldon Cooper: Fine!
[Amy leans back again]
Sheldon Cooper: Amy... Would you be my girlfriend?
Amy Farrah Fowler: Yes.

You know what addicts say alllllll the time?
"I can quit...if I wanted to" razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:18 pm
Creamy Filling

emotion_awesome Looks normal to me.

@ Existential: I love Big Bang Theory!! Amy and Sheldon in particular. A;SLDFJ
SHAMY FTW. heart  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:18 pm
HintOfCholera

I think the sneaky dark elf could be threating are dear dr singh or is she the one pulling the strings? DUN DUN DUNNN.

i think it's safe to say dr singh is a mastermind of something going on.

I wonder what would happen if she joined the Kuros' side. She could probably kill us all with something from her labs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Creamy Filling

SHAMY FTW. heart
I am the xmen  

Robin Rekola

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Creamy Filling

SHAMY FTW. heart

ommmgg <3
They are so cute together. The episode where Amy conditions Sheldon to have good feelings while in her presence...so cute... crying

@ Creamy: it's friday the 13th..........? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Existential Existence
I lieu with the GCD being flooded with wonderful new activity, fronted by a potential mass murderer in disguise...out to get everyone.......you're no longer safe by the way....so you better hide your children, your wife, your husband...you never know what's going to happen next with a crazed manic on the loose...just saying............. let's slow down and think about ummmm let's think about...um...your reaction to all this new activity.

Do you like it?
do you not like it? are you going to participate? when i check the My Status feed i can see some people poking fun at the flood xd

IDK what to think of it. it's all appropriate content because it's related to talking about an NPC BUT still...a lot of threads are spammy one-liners you'd expect to see in an event forum. so it's like eh.

eh.

eh.

also is this guild dead or something because you're all missing out on some crucial info...if anyone is hidden in disguise on Gaia, it's Dr Singh.

This is what Dr Singh's avatar looks like when I use Forums Lite (from Gaia labs):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dr Singh is not who you think she is....

doctors scare me it's my biggest fear  

Robin Rekola

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Robin Rekola
I am the xmen

good for you