Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 pm
I'm sorry that your school was blown up, but we can accommodate our mansion for you. Thank you for joining us. You will have a headmaster soon, if not, I will be the Headmistress for you.

~Headmistress Mckenzie Sìleas  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel had quickly went to her room to change into snooping clothes although she should have stayed in her uniform, she had it in a small bag along with a few bugs and the flashlight she had between her teeth as she crawled through the air ducts. Kareel's heart was thumping. The Headmistress had seemed to fix the air ducts so that most of the Gallagher Girls couldn't manage to pass through. Of course the air ducts had been seperated, but she had found one that the installers must have been to lazy to redo and made her way into the dorms. She found out soon enough it was Junior and Senior housing and was secretly glad that the installers didn't fix the duct she had went through. She came ip to a little hallway. She was above the floor in the ceiling so it would be very hard to notice her. She turned off her flashlight so as not to attract unneseccary attention to herself and watched a few boys walk down the hall into a room. Hmm, I wonder if they act as we do in our dorms when we just hang out there. Why aren't they at dinner yet? This is going to be difficutl with them walking up and down this hallway. Kareel thought. She shoved her flashlight into her bag and stuck five bugs into her pocket. SNippets of boy conversation could be very intriguing. Kareel hadn't been around boys often. At home she normally spent it training with her mother while he dad watched, slightly envious because he was just a Regular, as Kareel and her mother called him. Kareel opened up the air duct quietly and lowered herself down. She dropped into a crouch when she landed and then stood up. The floor was carpeted and Kareel was thankful for that. She noticed the hall had a few bends so she would have to be extra cautious. Patiently, she walked down the hall way and placed a few bugs as she went, high and low. Kareel had been expieramenting over the summer and had developed some bugs that changed colors according to their surroundings. This is the perfect oppurtunity to try you babies out, don't fail me now. Kareel thought. She heard a noise and froze. She could hear quiet footsteps approaching and made for the air duct. She leaped up and was pulling herself up as she thought, Oh crap! I've been caught, I'm going to be in so much trouble! Kareel's heart was pounding heavily in her chest.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

Kane had been following the others to the cafeteria to eat dinner. He told his friends to go along without him because he didn't feel like hearing their incessant chatter at that moment. He was strolling down the hallway quietly, looking at the familiar surroundings when he heard a soft thump in front of him. He looked ahead, making his footfalls a bit more noticeable so that the person would know someone was coming. He came to a stop, folding his arms over his chest at the sight of a Gallagher Girl hanging from the air vent. His deep voice sounded out in the somewhat quiet hallway, "I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be here, Gallagher Girl." He narrowed his hazel eyes a bit at the girl, listening out for anyone without shifting his gaze.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:38 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki snuck out of the secret passageway and walked down the hall like she owned the place. The best way to not be spotted was to hide in plain sight. No one would question if you acted like you belonged there and that was her plan. The small girl walked by Kareel with a sly smile and stopped for a moment seeing a Blackthorn boy. "Looks like you boys came here earlier than expected, ne?" She said and winked. Tsuki flipped her hair as she smiled brightly at him but her eyes were hard and calculating.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

He turned his narrowed gaze to the other girl who stood in the hallway with them. Gallagher Girls coming out of the ********' woodwork in here.. He quickly decided that he liked the second girl, because she had his tactic. One of the best ways not to get caught was always to act like there was nothing you could be caught doing. His gaze softened as he scoffed at the hard look she gave him. They were all intellectuals. He knew she'd want to scope him out just like everyone else. It was something you got used to when you were in a school full of careful spies and assassins. "Nice to meet you. At least someone isn't afraid to make their presence known." He teased, smirking at the girl who'd come through the air vents. He avoided talking about why the Blackthorn Boys had to share with the Gallagher Girls because he hadn't figured it all out yet. He could only really say what everyone else knew. "My name's Kane. Kane Easton. Welcome to the dark side, ladies."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image sкүʟєя

Skyler walked down the hall casually, acting as if she belonged here.
She glaned at the trio in the hallway in front of her and ducked behind a large statue.
"Looks like I'm not the only one here..."her eyes narrowed as she listened in on their conversation.

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:42 pm
тsuki

User Image "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Kane." Tsuki smirked at him and kept the smirk when he mentioned the dark side. Spying was dark when you got to Covert Operations. She knew that there was a chance that he would probably bug her room so she was going to see if Kareel would go with her idea. "Maybe we can do some CoveOps projects together. It'll be amusing." Tsuki said with a hint of a mischievous tone to her soft voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

His eyes briefly glanced down the hallway where he saw a flicker of color rush through his peripheral. Someone's sneaking around..It was probably another Gallagher Girl. None of the boys would need to be hiding like that. He shrugged, not caring if the new girl heard them or not. It wasn't like they were talking about anything interesting anyway. His attention returned to the two girls in front of him. CoveOps? What is this girl thinking? She's a sneaky little one, I'll give her that much. He smiled at the two and seeing as how he wasn't really hungry, he figured he wanted to join them. "So when exactly are you running this little CoveOps of yours, Miss?"  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image sкүʟєя

Her narrowed eyes landed on the small girl "What is she planning..?"
She smirked, she was a sneaky one, that's why she liked her.
If they were going somewhere she was joining them.
Her head popped out from behind the statue and she walked over to them.
"Going somewhere?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:07 pm
тsuki

User Image The smirk widened as she followed his gaze. She sighed softly. If you're gonna spy, don't hide. Make it look like you have nothing that you could be doing wrong. Tsuki thought to herself, reciting the book in her head. The small girl ran a hand through her hair. "After lights out." Was her response. She wasn't going to say what it was just yet because she didn't want anyone telling the headmistress that she wouldn't be in her room that night. Tsuki smiled sweetly at the girl who had hidden. "Somewhere dangerous." She replied, wanting to see if the girl would shy away. Tsuki was only planning on going to see if she could hear what was being said in the headmistress' office after everyone was alseep. Her plan was to bug the passageway near the office so that they could hear what was being said about Blackthorn's staying there. "There's spiders and cobwebs and a lot of gross stuff." She was saying, not totally lying but there would be cobwebs since they tend to come back daily. Her eyes flickered to Kane, them telling she had more than what she was saying but her gaze went back to the girl she didn't know with a cold stare. "I'm Tsuki Akachi, Junior. You?" The girl asked in a kind tone, as if saying "Whoops, I forgot to introduce myself." But behind her kind tone, she was already planning on bugging the girl's room, hiding her thoughts behind the sweet smile.  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

He nodded once at the girl, picking up on the silent communication the flowed between them. Tsuki, eh? Well I guess I'll find out more after lights out. He snickered at her mention of spiders and cobwebs. Only silly freshmen and middle schoolers would let that deter them from a CoveOp. He hoped it was something about Blackthorn, seeing as how he wasn't really interested in anything else at the moment. He chuckled softly at the hard stare the poor girl was receiving. "Hmn. Well, ladies I--" He paused at the sound of someone else strolling down the hallway. He turned to Tsuki. "So what is it with you Gallagher Girls and snooping around?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Zella Corie

After dinner, she'd left to get a feel for her surroundings. She'd never felt comfortable in places where she didn't know every nook and cranny, and she hadn't had any time earlier. Tonight was about exploring the main corridors that way she wouldn't get lost. As she walked town the hallway, she heard voices. One male and one female. She stalked past a girl hiding behind a statue. C'mon. You and I both know they probably already know you're there. We're spies for chrissakes. She made her way past the girl, shaking her head in disappointment as she made herself known to the other three people. "Why hello there." Her eyes widened a bit before a friendly smile spread across her features. It was the two girls from dinner. And some boy she'd never seen in her life. Nonetheless, it was nice to see some friendly faces.  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory bounded down the hall to see three Gallagher Girls and the guy he considered his best friend. "Kane! You should know that I'm not a Gallagher Girl!' He exclaimed with mock sadness. He smirked at his friend and leaned down to say 'hi' to Tsuki. The tall ginger looked at the pow wow and tapped his chin to think for a moment. His smile widened. "If you guys are planning something I'm in!" Rory exclaimed with excitement. He waved at Zella happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

тsuki

User Image Tsuki shook her head at how hyperactive the red head was. She pointed to herself and spoke. "Spy." Was all she said in response to Kane's question. The small girl glared at Rory who had bent down to say hi to her and she studied him. "Name, grade." She ordered and saw Zella. The girl smiled at her and waved at her. Tsuki knew that they all couldn't be there, bugging what she wanted bugged but she had a few places she was gonna have bugged. The girl was curious and being a spy entailed wanting to know every little thing about the people around her. This is going to be a long night... But at least there are people who are experienced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

He rolled his eyes in mock annoyance at his best friend. "Should I? You kinda look like one to me, what with all the skipping you do." He snickered, turning to the new girl with well hidden unease. There were too many of them not and it was making him a bit unsettled. Too many people meant too many distractions. "I don't know Ror'. You know how you get when we plan s**t. Maybe this is a bit over your head." He tried to hide his laughter as he continued. "Maybe we should let the girls and I handle this one." His gaze shifted to the girl who'd just shown herself, sizing her up a bit. He was still uneasy about her presence but seeing that Tsuki trusted her, he figured she couldn't be bad. He then turned to Tsuki fully, a frown on his lips as he did not like the way she addressed his best friend. "Hey, Tsuki? This here's my best friend. Which means there's no reason to get snippy with him. Alright?"  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

Zella Corie

She rolled her eyes in blatant distaste for the way that guy was looking at her. She couldn't care less as to what they were doing. She didn't need to have her nose in everything and seeing as how they were obviously going to have to wait to do whatever they wanted to do, it wouldn't be too hard to spot a group of kids sneaking around after dark. She gave the red haired male a genuine smile. She liked his spunky-ness. It kinda made him stand out from everyone else. It was a refreshing change of pace. She addressed the two males. "Hi, I'm Zella Corrie. I'm a sophomore." She looked up at the open air vent. Looks like someone's been climbing around up there. Tsk, tsk. Cover your tracks, guys. Mistakes, mistakes. She huffed, shifting her feet impatiently. She was in the mood to get going now, but she'd have to calm herself for a bit before she could.  
Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff