Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 pm
I'm sorry that your school was blown up, but we can accommodate our mansion for you. Thank you for joining us. You will have a headmaster soon, if not, I will be the Headmistress for you.

~Headmistress Mckenzie Sìleas  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
Feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich rolled off his bed, in a bit of a tizzy. He couldn't believe what time it was. His entire night was spent with a group of people in Fields of Fantasy; he was trying to recruit some new 'elites' for a guild he was in. Why he wasted his time there nowadays, he didn't know. Better than doing the looming homework though. Normally he did that with the assistance of his laptop. His pride and joy. So.. I wonder whose going to be stuck in here now. The dorms are normally pretty quiet until the transfers get here...He wondered to himself, somewhat disgruntled. He had missed breakfast, probably, and couldn't be arsed to go down anyway.

He did hear commotion going on from down the hall, near the senior and junior dorms; sounded like the damned Gallagher's finally found some of the newest guys.
Lovely. I hope nobody comes to bug me.
Erich thought, sighing internally, as he removed his glasses to clean them.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
Enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

Chayssi

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude could hear the racket around where he figured the junior and senior dorms were. He exhaled as he came to what he believed to be the sophomore dorms with his luggage in hand. Last night he and his father had an argument over his sexuality again and how he shouldn't dorm with other boys. His father's distrust in him made him agitated. He wouldn't hide his sexual preferences from his new roommates. It's something they all would have to know about and deal with. Before their school was blown up, he was assigned his own room at the beginning of his enrollment upon his father's request. How glad he was to get away from his father once again!

Setting his luggage down silently he lightly tapped the dorm's door and entered. Claude almost shrieked when he noticed someone was still in the room. He stared at the person cleaning his glasses and cleared his throat.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Skylar came strutting up the hall, his wheel bag making a hell of a lot of noise behind him. It was a fairly large bag, filled with his mother's 'goodbye' gifts (mostly clothes) that his father insisted he didn't need seeing that any school teaching the ways of etiquette would provide a uniform for him. Of course Skylar had to take them, he didn't want to see his mother upset (and he was at his mother's house last before leaving anyway). He came to the room he'd been told to go to and entered, getting his back caught in the doorway. "Pardon. So very sorry," he said loudly as he swivelled his bag onto the side and pulled it through. He gave a big smile. "Ah, we are all- ah... colocataires -room mates, no?" He slung an arm around the boy standing closer to the door. "You are shaken? Why? Was I being too loud? I will try to be less loud." There was a pause as he tried to keep his mouth shut, but it didn't last very long. "Impossible," he laughed. "I am Skylar Dupond. Alouette. All the way from Paris. Salut. Who might you two be?"

bang bang bang

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:23 pm

It feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich looked up, once he heard the door being tapped on. Some brown haired kid entered, and looked like he was about to scream. 'I have to put up with this? He looks like a pushover.' his mind told him. The boy didn't even bother to acknowledge the other until his glasses were spotlessly clean. "And who are you then?" Erich asked the new boy, before another loudmouthed one wandered into the room. Lovely. Another one. And this one was a frenchie. Erich let out an audible groan."Stay out of my stuff, don't touch any of the cables, unless you want your personal emails, files, and pictures of nude models deleted."He paused for a moment, before realizing that he was being asked who he was."Erich Moore. Call me Hax, if you have to talk to me in the first place."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad

x_Reflective Memories_x

The Flying Duckman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

Skylar raised his hands in mock terror. "Oh no! My files! But no naked models on my laptop. Only moitié- half -naked." He laughed again but took a deep breath and calmed himself. "But no need to worry, mon ami. My father taught me not to meddle in other's business." He wheeled his bag over to a spare bed and parked it at its side. He then collapsed on top of it. "We will get along fine," he informed the ceiling.

bang bang bang

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude was about speak when someone came up from behind him and was touching him.
'He's touching me. He's touching me. He's touching me...' Claude was visibly startled by the sudden friendly contact. Then the one that was cleaning his glasses groaned and told them to stay out of his stuff.
"I won't touch your stuff either," Claude proceeded to an empty bed and plopped his stuff down,"Besides I don't have any files that aren't on a dozen computers at home and no nude models either. I'm not that type of guy..."Claude sighed as he unzipped his bag and thought how to tell them he was gay. After a moment of silence passed, He finally spoke again: "I'm Claude Peytrell. You can call me Beat if you'd like, but it doesn't matter. I should probably also mention that I'm gay." He laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:06 pm

it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

'I have to put up with this... for the rest of the year? Goddamnit.'Erich whined internally. Hopefully he could survive the year. He smirked a little at Skylar's comment, somewhat relieved. Being a computer expert meant that he had some pretty 'interesting' files on his laptop and external harddrives. He leaned back on his bed a bit, and sighed deeply, before replying. "Thanks, Alouette. You've no clue how much I appreciate that."Erich told him, as he watched the boy drop onto one of the spare beds in the room, and continue his conversation to the ceiling.

Then, Claude spoke, and Erich felt somewhat lucky to have somewhat decent roommates. Unlike the last few he had last year, who had luckily either had moved, or had become juniors. They seemed to have a hard time with privacy issues. Erich normally took his business to the cafeteria on the days his roommates felt particularly peckish for unguarded information; but hopefully this would change. As most boys felt, he really did feel more comfortable in his own dorm room. His thoughts then were interrupted though, by Claude's interesting introduction.
'...Did he just come out? What the hell. Rooming with a gay guy all year. Just perfect.' Erich just looked at Claude, with a somewhat blank expression, but adjusted his glasses after a few awkward moments. "Well... Might be helpful. Erm, thanks, Beat."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

Chayssi

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

"Really?" Skylar said, sitting up and swinging his legs back off the bed. It was a miracle that he could sit still for a few moments, let alone have the patience to wait for the best moment to put a bullet though someone's head. "So dear Beat, you are... um- how would you put it? -attracted to me?" he asked. "Because obviously I am a very pretty individual." He flicked his fringe as if it proved his point and gave yet another laugh. His fun ended as his stomach growled. "Hmm. Hungry. Would you two like to join me for petit déjeuner- breakfast?"

bang bang bang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 am
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude was prepared for the awkward moments. That's what happens when you tell your room mates that you're a homosexual and he was used to it.
Then the seemingly restless one, Skylar, asked if Claude was attracted to him and he stared at him.
"I'm not attracted to men based on looks, so...Umm...Even though you are um...un beau garçon,"Claude hadn't spoke French in ages but felt the need to throw some in,"I'm not attracted to you. On that other note, some food sounds good."Claude took his sheathed sword out of a bag, threw it on the pillow, and kicked the bags under the bed.

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:42 pm

it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich watched Skylar flick his fringe and couldn't help but laugh at his ego. Maybe things weren't going to be as bad as he originally thought. Sure, being roomed with an eccentric Frenchie, and a gay swordsman wasn't top on his list of preferred roommates; but they seemed to be decent people. At least they wouldn't rummage through his stuff. "Food sounds good. Being up all night isn't very good on the stomach." Erich told the other two, as he got up, and left the room, not waiting for them to follow him.

[[Exit to Breakfast]]

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude watched Erich leave, looked back at Skylar, then proceeded to exit the dorm room as well.
[[Exit to Breakfast]]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithSkylar
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱
Dominic sighed as he stepped into the foreign hallway. He'd been shown the way to the Blackthorn dorms by some giggling seventh grade girls. Having been here only once before with his older sister, none of the hallways were very familiar. He shifted the duffle bag on his shoulder so that it felt more comfortable. I probably won't be in a dorm with Kenny. Knowing that fool he probably got kicked out. Just his luck, too. He would've loved to know we're staying with the girls now. What a shame. He strolled up to the dorm on his right, turning and entering through the doorway. He didn't bat an eyelash when he saw that one of his three roommates was already there. He didn't have to look around to know that all of his roommates had made it there before him, and the other two had probably gone down to eat breakfast. He grinned at the guy and spoke in his heavy Italian accent. "Salve, I am Dominic. You may call me Dom.. He smirked at his private joke with Kenny. The perv. "..Or Volta. Seeing as how we'll be spending the whole year together." He threw his duffle bag on his bed, not bothering to sort his things out first. "Were you going to go to prima cola-- I mean, breakfast?"

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 am
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

Skylar watched the other two exit in front of him and was just about to get off the bed when another boy entered. "Bonjour," he greeted the new arrival with a smile. "Oui. Yes. We were going to breakfast. Nice to meet you, Volta, I'm Skylar or you may prefer Alouette. Let me guess, you are... italien, no? It is nice to know that I will not be surrounded by Americans this whole time." He shuffled passed Dominic and said; "Join us if you wish," at the door before disappearing down the hall.

[[Exit to Breakfast! It just needed that exclamation mark. I doubt Skylar would go anywhere without one.]]

bang bang bang

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:20 am
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithSkylar
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

He smirked at the male's words. Alouette.. He looked after the male before following him to Breakfast. Interesting. Well, I think it's time for breakfast.

[[Exit To Breakfast~]]

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out