Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Galla Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 pm
Dearies! Starting Covert Operations this year! Fun, fun, fun! Good luck!!!

As for the 9th graders, you're growing up so fast! Just starting the more advanced stuff! My goodness! Good luck!

~Your lovely Headmistress  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

She strolled in, claiming a top bunk, not really caring if anyone else was actually staying in the dorm WITH her. Odds were she'd get a decent amount of visitors, or maybe the stupid office ladies would upgrade her to junior's classes where she was sure she belonged. But nooooo, Dad didn't keep up on his daughter's birthdays and enrolled her as a sophomore. Ugh. She didn't feel like hacking into government websites right then, and she was sure to get caught when she was feeling this tired, so Victoria simply opened her laptop and began research on her next target.  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:30 am
Skyla Perrella Little Red

Grade Sophmore

User Image
Skyla ran into her room, noticing that no one was there right now, and shuffled through her stuff until she found her covert ops class materials. With the materials in hand she went back out of her room shuting the door hard in her hurry.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:39 pm
[quote="Jennyss729]

User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Being sick sucked. Being sick sucked badly. Bea hadn't even noticed the new girl run in and run back out, head lying lightly on her pillows. It felt like she had stuffed the tissues too far up her brain.

Giving a rather unfeminine sniffle Bea tugged herself back up to lean against the headboard, leaning down to retrieved the extra bomb kit underneath her bed. Bea was pretty sure Rosie had hidden her other bomb kit, but the dark girl luckily didn't know about this one.
Might as well get something done.

With another sniffle and a painful cough Bea unlatched the rather complicated locks on her backup kit. There wasn't exactly much she could do except tinker with the powders and cheap aluminum she had on hand.

Grumbling to herself about the poor quality of the metals she was allowed to have the short girl set to work, not really paying attention to the work. The dorm room was painfully silent, dampening Bea's already sour mood. If only she had somebody to talk to. Wasn't there supposed to be two more sophomores arriving? Did they get lost or something?

The sound of something sizzling erupted from underneath her fingertips. Bea froze up for a moment, glancing at the bomb for a split second before she lunged the bomb at Rosie's bed. In a bright flash of fireworks the bomb exploded midair, showering sparks and copious amounts of glitter onto Vicky's bed. Bea breathed a sigh of relief, pausing once more when she realized the mess she had made.

Oops.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:37 pm
Out Of Lead

User Image
Source

шнєяє: 10th Grade Dorms
шно: Firecracker
тноυgнтs: Oh god let me sleep

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria limped into the dorms, keeping close to the wall. Stupid leg. She was suposed to stay off it for two days, yet still expected to go to class? And check in with Miss Kim once a day? How about no. She had enough on her plate; she needed to hit up the next target soon, which meant she needed to leave within the next few days in order to reach the place in time.

And now she couldn't do that, because of this damned leg. It would make it impossible to get to the target the way she had planned. She'd just have to come up with some other way, which wouldn't be too difficult, really. She had the plans and she had covered just about all possible routes. She would just have to pick a different one than planned.

Victoria was so deep in thought she didn't watch where she was going, and consequently walked directly into the doorframe. "Ow!" she yelped. Well, wasn't this just fantastic. She glanced at her watch; Firecracker had to be up by now. It was hours from when she last swaddled herself in blankets. She just needed a quick helping hand to crawl up to her bed, and then the girl could do whatever she wanted. "Hey, Firecracker?" she called. "I need a little help getting to my bed. Mind untangling yourself from that web of blankets for two minutes?"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:16 am
User Image

XXXXXXнeaтнer ғaιrғιeld
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You shouldn't wake up people who are sleeping." Heather commented quietly, barely above a whisper. She didn't mean to eavesdrop but it was rather difficult in a room void of conversation. Not that eavesdropping was something she felt inclined to feel guilt over, it had proved to be extremely useful over the years. Wrapped up in thick red blankets alongside an open book on her lap, she looked quite at home. On closer inspection the book seemed to be almost half of Heather's height and pretentiously lectured on the finer points of mechanical engineering through mountains of paragraphs. Armed with a small torch in her right hand, she expressionlessly aimed the device at Victoria so that the light would theoretically blind the taller girl. Blinking owlishly in the dark, she gave a small yawn with no visible valiant effort to cover it.

sourcexxx

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:35 am
Out Of Lead
Jennyss729

Grade Sophmore

User Image
Skyla walked back into the dorm, disappointed classes weren't starting just yet. She looked to see if anyone else was in here yet and noticed the tall dark haired girl from the infirmiry, a blonde girl with a book half her height, and another red haired girl covered in blankets. Walking over to her bed area, Skyla put her stuff away and dropped onto the bed without a word.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 am
A Minor Crisis

Out Of Lead

User Image
Source

шно: Bea, Heather, Skyla
тноυgнтs: Who the ******** is you

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria looked up in surprise to see a blonde girl completely wrapped in blankets shining a flashlight into her eyes. How long had she been there? Before she could snap back at the frail-looking kid, a redhead tromped in and flopped down on a random bed. Never mind that Bea wasn't answering, who the hell were these girls in her dorm room? Victoria had half a mind to throw something.

Wait. She flashed back to reading a school notice thrown under her door. Something about two new girls coming to share the dorm. Great, two more people to keep her damned laptop safe from. Like it wasn't enough trying to keep it away from Bea and her stupid bombs even though Vi had hidden her bomb-making kit, now she had to deal with this creepy Barbie will soulless eyes and the redhead. Victoria made a mental note to check the school's student list once she was safe in bed with her laptop.

You idiot, say something instead of gawking like an moron. "Uh, hi," she muttered. "Would you mind getting that flashlight out of my face and, uh, helping me up?"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:49 am
User Image

XXXXXXнeaтнer ғaιrғιeld

Watching the red haired girl ignore them and go directly to sleep, Heather tilted her head, unfazed by the sudden intrusion. There were a lot of 'colourful' individuals at this school so it hadn't taken Heather too long to get adjusted, or to be more specific, a few minutes. Heather wasn't exactly known for being picky after all.

"Ah." Tilting her head to the other side, she stared at the tall girl questioningly. Staring blankly into space for a few more seconds, she nodded to herself conclusively and turned off the torch with a small click. "Okay. But you owe me now."

Climbing out of bed slowly, she walked up to Victoria drowsily, accidentally knocking the book onto the floor along the way. Once she was in front of the injured girl, she stretched her arms out in front of Victoria wordlessly.

sourcexxx

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 am
A Minor Crisis

User Image
Source

шно: Bea, Heather, Skyla
тноυgнтs: Being in debt to someone sucks.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria stared at the girl curiously. She was kind of weird, really. Well, there were plenty of weirdos at this school, so Victoria supposed she'd fit right in. The other girl wasn't saying much; Vi assumed she'd probably dropped off to sleep. Not that she blamed her; other than the Barbie this place was quiet as a tomb.

"I owe you now, do I," she said, reaching up and taking the girl's hands. "What exactly am I gonna owe now?" Great. Not only did she have a new roommate, but she was going to be in said roommate's debt. Fantastic way to start off. Stupid leg.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:54 am

Grade Sophmore

With Bea, Victoria, Heather

User Image
Trying not to listen in on the other girls to much, Skyla pulled out her phone and shot a quick text to London. Hey what are you up to right now? I wish we were in the same dorm. After hitting send she set the phone on the bed and thought about maybe getting to know the girls she was rooming with now, but just layed there instead.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 am
A Minor Crisis
Jennyss729

User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Bea jerked at the sound of Vicky's voice, brightening up considerably. Finally, there would be someone to talk to--

HAS THAT BLONDE GIRL BEEN HERE THIS WHOLE TIME???

With a surprised yelp and a rather violent sneeze Bea's operation of untangling herself from her sheets became a huge disaster, resulting in her landing on the floor with a loud 'THUMP'.

The sudden appearance of another redhead enticed her to lift her head off from the floor with a little groan. Her forehead was smarting and was colored red from hitting the ground; however it was hard to pay attention to injuries with the sudden conversation going around her.

Looks like the new roommates hadn't got lost.

Bea stayed on her spot on the floor, still gaping up at everyone. Her head was swiveling around every second or so, trying to observe the new appearances at the same time. The comical display was broken as the small girl sneezed again rather violently. It only took Bea a second to realize that between all the commotion she had caused she had rolled herself up in a blanket burrito.

With a rather sheepish grin she cleared her throat, only resulting in another nasty cough. Bea swallowed a bit weakly, making a rather childishly miserable face before she turned her head back to the strangers and brightened up.

"Hi! I'm Bea! Are you our new roommates?"

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 pm
Out Of Lead
A Minor Crisis

User Image
Source

шно: Skyla, Heather, Bea
тноυgнтs: There's something different here that wasn't there before...

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"I knew you weren't asleep," Victoria grumbled from the floor. Of course Bea wouldn't be asleep the moment she needed a litle peace and quiet; Vi was never quite that lucky. It was just her luck as well, that the moment she needed concentration there were two new people in the dorms. She'd come to take the emptiness for granted.

Wait... The full realization of Bea being awake hit Victoria. Immediately she lifted her head and sniffed the air; the soapy scent of the soap bomb from two days ago was gone, as was the stench of that explosive she had found in her drawer yesterday. But there was a new smell. She'd hidden Bea's bomb kit, she was certain of it. So why was there a new, metallic smell that hadn't been there earlier?

"Firecracker," Victoria began, "What's that smell?"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:41 pm
Jennyss729
Out Of Lead
A Minor Crisis

Grade Sophmore

With Bea, Victoria, Heather

User Image
Skyla was a little startled by the noise made by Bea when she fell from her bed. Hearing her introduce herself, she decided she might as well do the same, "HI Bea im Skyla, nice to meet you." she said as she got off her bed and gave Bea a hand getting untangled.  

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:54 pm
❝P O S T❞

User Image

XXXXXXнeaтнer ғaιrғιeld

Heather gave the taller girl a stare, tilting her head to the side once more. "...It's a secret." Nodding decisively to herself, she let go of her hands before grabbing her waist suddenly. WIthout a single warning, she lifted the girl easily and calmly waited, as if waiting for her to climb onto her bed.

At the loud thump, Heather glanced to the source of the noise curiously, still lifting the tall girl effortlessly. That person that Heather had assumed to be asleep was now sprawled on the floor, gaping at both her and the other red head that had retreated immediately to her bed. Throughout the whole rather strange display, Heather's expression remained neutral until her unexpected and rather chipper introduction. Unsure what to say, the small girl stayed quiet until she heard the girl named Skyla introduce herself. Guessing it was her turn to speak, she opened her mouth. "Heather."

sourcexxx

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas