Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Galla Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm
Welcome to our wonderful dorms Seniors! You are the top of the school, show the youngsters how they should act.

Welcome 11th grade! As Juniors you are expected to be an example.

~Your lovely Headmistress  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana entered her dorm and walked over to the bed that already had her belongings on it. Man, I could really go for some chicken Thai curry right now... Her stomach grumbled and Hana flopped back onto her luggage. Or any food at all. Reluctantly, Hana rolled over and unzipped the front pocket of her luggage bag. She grabbed some almonds and began munching."I wonder who my roommates will be this year...I wonder what the boys will be like this year..." Hana rolled over as she spoke aloud to herself in the empty room."I wonder what this year will be like." She sat up and threw a dart at the dartboard across the room; hitting the bulls-eye dead center. Fun I hope...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: bored as hell
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: outside of the 12th grade dorms
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: myself and my other personalities.

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa knocked on the door for the seniors since she was bored. She sighed and knew that people were still showing up at the school since it hasn't started yet. Her emerald green eyes stared at the door as she waited for it to open. I'm really bored. I need to find something to do, maybe talk to someone who's older... The Norse blonde thought to herself and kind of leaned against the wall near the door because she didn't feel like actually standing up.

>--» «--<

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana raced to the door at the sound of a knock. People!!She whipped the door open and found the young blonde standing in front of her. "Hey there I'm Hana. You look bored. Are you bored? Me too. Come on in." Hana talked quickly. She was so glad to see someone around. She wanted to hug the stranger but knew that she might frighten or weird the girl out.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:36 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: myself and my other personalities. Hana

User Image
>--» «--<

The girl smiled at Hana."Nice to meet you. I'm Kaisa, freshman." She said and walked into the room. The blonde was glad that Hana noticed that she was bored and smiled again. Most things didn't frighten her but some things, like needles and spiders did. She idly wondered what Hana's talents were but didn't ask just in case she didn't feel comfortable to reveal them.

>--» «--<

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana smiled back, "Nice to meet you to Kaisa."
She walked back over to her bed and laid so that her head was over the edge.
"Sit where ever you like. There's plenty of room," Hana looked up at the dartboard across the room and wrinkled her face up in a deep thought. Should I get up to get the dart or should I continue laying here? Should I ask Kaisa to get the dart or would that emit more laziness than needed? Hana just left the dart where she put it and proceeded to play with her red hair instead.
"So Kaisa, what's up?" Hana asked as her fingers got caught in a knot she had managed to make. She sighed as she stopped playing with her hair and reluctantly sat up to talk to Kaisa properly.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:22 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa nodded and smiled at her again. "Nice to meet you too." She sat down on a chair and crossed her right leg over the left. Kaisa watched Hana with her emerald green eyes and played with a lock of her blonde hair. "I'm bored, just wanted to see if anyone wanted to hang out." She replied and examined her quietly.

>--» «--<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana nodded. "I know what you mean. It seems like the places you go to find people are empty but you know there's people here somewhere. What would satisfy your boredom Kaisa?" Hana refrained herself from calling Kaisa "sweetheart" or "sweetie". She always referred to anyone even a day younger than her by those titles but she didn't want to scare a new friend away. She noticed that she was under some sort of close inspection as she and Kaisa talked but Hana ignored it. She didn't care really. She was, in a way, doing the same thing.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:17 am
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

User Image
>--» «--<

She smiled at Hana, liking her presence."I don't really know. Wandering around gets boring very quickly and people seem to be hiding or something." Kaisa sighed and played with the tips of her long hair, still watching her carefully. Her mind raced around as she tried to figure out what this girl's talents in espionage were but she waved them away to realize that she was being examined too. It never bothered her when others examined her because she liked to do the same to others."What are your talents here?" Kaisa finally asked with a kind smile and mentally took out a notebook to jot it in her memory.

>--» «--<

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana grinned at Kaisa's question. "I'm a sharp shooter and somewhat stealthy," she shrugged,"I'm also okay with fixing things. Hana paused as thought about the scene back in the library. Do I really find messing with people that interesting? Is that a thing? I like seeing people's limits but...This is not something I'll tell Kaisa. Hana's face was scrunched up. Rubbing her temples, she thought of how her shotgun at her house was empty from a few days ago, when she had went to the shooting range with her father. Hana looked back up at Kaisa. "What about you Kaisa? What are your talents? Can you shoot?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa smiled at her and seemed happy that Hana did not mention messing with people's minds. She wouldn't tell Hana that she was good at mind games because she liked her. "I've never held a gun before. I'm really good at blending in, in plain sight and I excel in psychology." She told her and tilted her head to the side as she kept examining her. "I love to psychologically analyze people." Kaisa said with a small psychotic laugh. Her eyes lit up a little, showing a tiny bit of psychosis in them. It was a split second of a psychotic look and it disappeared, as if it was never there.

>--» «--<

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana smiled again. "I could teach you at a range sometime if you'd like to have another skill to have under your belt."
Something in Hana's yellow eyes gleamed at the thought of building a friendship with someone. But no hurting Hana. She's just a little one. Hana's head started hurting again, but she ignored it. "Psychology? It's quite the interesting subject, isn't it?" Hana caught a glimpse of something odd in Kaisa's face but it disappeared before Hana could pin-point anything.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

User Image
>--» «--<

Her eyes lit up in excitement as she thought about learning how to shoot. You know, it would be much fun to torment people with shooting them. Shoot them then grab near the wound and make it bleed more, maybe try to rip the bullet out? Hmm? Kaisa's sadistic personality said and Kaisa shook her head a little. Kylli, no. I will not torture someone like that. It's much more fun to torture them psychologically. You are sick Kylli! Physical torture is disgusting and makes you a mindless brute! She thought to her sadistic one she named Kylli. She had always been disgusted by Kylli's brutishness and hated her for it. Kaisa pushed the psychotic thoughts down as she smiled lopsidedly at Hana."Yes it is. The mind is so wonderful, the many things you can do with or to it." She said and gave a small psychotic giggle.

>--» «--<

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:32 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

User ImageUser Image

[ "V" ] - [ s e n i o r ] - [ " L i l i u m " ]

At a glance, all seemed well in the senior common room, but that was never the case. Being ever vigilant was a weary, monotonous task, and sometimes Vasilisa felt a curious mix of envy and pity for the freshmen. In so many other schools across the world, now would be their time for bitching, dolling themselves up for the world and idle chatter; here, conversation about the Blackthorne boys would more likely be about the bug count in their dormitories than who liked who.

At least they all have abs, thought Vasilisa somewhat wryly as she eyed the freshman who was conversing freely with Hana. It seemed the senior year's numbers were slowly dwindling, but that surely left her with more space and more peace. Currently, the 3-story building was only inhabited by herself and Hana, leaving an entire floor for each girl, plus a comfortable meeting spot that was the first floor lounge.

Sliding into a plush leather armchair, Vasilisa studied the blonde, lips folding up in a smirk when the topic of guns was mentioned. Here was a newbie, all right. Even the seniors weren't all allowed the use of guns; the management was afraid that the youngsters would be too trigger-happy without forethought of the consequences. Still, there were many who wouldn't - couldn't pull the trigger, even given the chance. After all, they were all human, and most just overly stressed teenage girls learning about the world.

[ o o c ::] exit to headmistress' office

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:28 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: 12th grade dorms

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa looked over to the girl that she had not seen in the room before and smiled. Her green eyes examined the girl for a little bit and then closed them for a second. She looked as if she was thinking something over but in reality she was trying to shut her multiple personalities up. "I did not see you there at first. How rude of me." She said but there was a look in her eyes that were a little bit off. Kaisa looked like she was battling with her mind or something. Kaisa shook her head a little bit, pushing her psychotic thoughts away as best as she could. Kaisa, she's underestimating you. Let me show her what happens to people when they underestimate you. The blonde shuddered a little bit. Shut the hell up Kylli. You have no control! Kaisa thought back but Kylli replied that soon she would take over. "I am sorry, Kylli is being a stubborn b***h. She wants to speak but I don't want her to." Kaisa told the two and smiled it off as if it was nothing, well to her it was nothing but to other people she had no clue how they would react to her having another personality. She then realized that the girl left and blushed a bright shade of red.

>--» «--<

Kylli's Voice
Kaisa's Voice (brunette with 2 ponytails)

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff