T_T (rant) feel free to comment Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 pm
i was just in the rally today...and this guy was bothering these two girls so i told him to leave them alone. Well he started to call me some really hurtful things such as a n***er, b***h, hoe, negro, etc. He also told me to go and kill myself and that i'm not needed in a "white world". I'm just feeling really emotional right now and I'm crying and I can't stop and I just needed to talk about it somewhere... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Oh my gosh, what an ignorant jerk.

EVERY culture, race, religion, and skin color is just as important -__- He's an a** and a lying one at that.

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:15 pm
L4uren

EVERY culture, race, religion, and skin color is just as important -__- He's an a** and a lying one at that.

i reported him so i hope i won't have to see him again and stuff like this usually doesn't get to me but things in my life have been going so terribly lately... cry what made it worse was that so many other people were around and no one else said anything to him except 2 other people so for the majority of it i had to defend myself alone... i'm just feeling really vulnerable and helpless right now  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:18 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
L4uren

i reported him so i hope i won't have to see him again and stuff like this usually doesn't get to me but things in my life have been going so terribly lately... cry what made it worse was that so many other people were around and no one else said anything to him except 2 other people so for the majority of it i had to defend myself alone... i'm just feeling really vulnerable and helpless right now

don't feel so bad about it. it wasn't your fault and the majority of people don't even think like that
emotion_bigheart

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 pm
L4uren
iiRawr_Destiny
L4uren

don't feel so bad about it. it wasn't your fault and the majority of people don't even think like that
emotion_bigheart

thanks that makes me feel better smile heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 pm
*gasps in shock*
What a jerk a**.

I think that you should just ignore his stupid remarks. He's an ignorant jerk who's opinions dont matter.

I hate people like that, who judge everyone based on their looks, not their actions or personality. Forget about that a**, hes not worth the time.

emotion_bigheart

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:47 pm
emotion_hug What a #@$%^&*(*^%&$^#@^#.... I'm glad you reported him, hopefully he'll have his account shut down. That sort of behavior is inexcusable.

*more hugs* emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:55 pm
M i n i R e d S t a r s
*gasps in shock*
What a jerk a**.

I think that you should just ignore his stupid remarks. He's an ignorant jerk who's opinions dont matter.

I hate people like that, who judge everyone based on their looks, not their actions or personality. Forget about that a**, hes not worth the time.

emotion_bigheart

thank you emotion_hug  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 pm
Gigi Deveraux
emotion_hug What a #@$%^&*(*^%&$^#@^#.... I'm glad you reported him, hopefully he'll have his account shut down. That sort of behavior is inexcusable.

*more hugs* emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

i hope he does, i do not want to have to face him again...

thanks for the hugs emotion_hug

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:04 pm
...Really? Honestly, that guy's a giant a**. And hopefully he gets banned.

*hug attack!*

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:06 pm
Dancehall Hysteria

*hug attack!*

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:08 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
M i n i R e d S t a r s
*gasps in shock*
What a jerk a**.

emotion_bigheart

thank you emotion_hug

No problem, hope that jerks account gets shut down
emotion_hug

M i n i R e d S t a r s

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria

*hug attack!*

emotion_hug
I believe this calls for some virtual cupcakes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria

*hug attack!*

emotion_hug

I need tons of them right now
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

Dirty Computer

Misfit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria

*hug attack!*

emotion_hug

I need tons of them right now
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

In that case...
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie
yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut
Ice cream pie, cupcakes, and donuts!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces