Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Chasers Tavern Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 pm
Welcome to The 2012 World Cup!

The first ever Quidditch World Cup was held in 1473 between Bulgaria and Romania.

But this Year the World Cup, will be between
Scotland VS. Japan
It has been 538 years since the first Quidditch World Cup and now, we are very lucky to have the Quidditch World Cup here at Hogwarts.

You brave and outstanding players have been selected to serve in the most coveted Quidditch position: Chaser!
Read the next few posts because it will give you the information you need to help your team win!

For those yet unaware who I am, I am Amelia Grey, Chasers' Referee!

In this case, the referee is just the one who awards the points and releases the trivia!

| Welcome | How to Play | Rules | Current Question | Chasers' Scoreboard | Previous Trivia Questions | World Cup Scoreboard | Hall of Fame |

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm
How to Play!

Chasers are the smartest, greatest, most awesome people on the Quidditch team!
Because of your awesomeness you're going to have to answer some trivia questions!
Simple no? Not at all
I will post a series of questions in the Current Questions post each week.
Each Chaser will get to send ONE PM to me each week with the answers to the questions.
The questions will be Harry Potter related. They're not going to be your average Dueling Club questions either!
Every correct Response will earn you ten points for your team!
Since you're awesome Chasers, if you get an answer wrong, you won't be penalized!

| Welcome | How to Play | Rules | Current Questions | Chasers' Scoreboard | Previous Trivia Questions | WorldCup Scoreboard | Hall of Fame |

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 pm
Rules!

You guys are going to be wonderful. However, I must enforce some rules and regulations:

If you're not a Chaser, you can still post here. However, I encourage you to do most of your chatting in the Stands

Never ever post a Trivia answer in this thread (or anywhere else). Answers should always be PMed to me

When sending trivia answers to me, please make sure the subject has your Team's Name AND the Series Number. The Series Number will be posted in the Current Question section of this thread.

Chasers are only allowed to send me ONE PM per Series. Multiple PMs (in a series) will cost your team points, even if the answers are correct!

If you have a question about how this game will work or anything else, ASK IT. I prefer you to post your questions here, there's no need to PM me a question.

Take the time out and sign some autographs with your fans. The Stands is the event's main hangout thread. Participation is key to win the House Cup!

| Welcome | How to Play | Rules | Current Question | Chasers' Scoreboard | Previous Trivia Questions | World Cup Scoreboard | Hall of Fame |

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm
Current Questions!

Each 10 Points, May use a book for ONE question, and one question only, Also tell me which question you used it for!
exclaim ->Don't forget to READ the Last post on this page first before submitting your answers, where i place any recent announcement!<- exclaim
Read any other posts i have made!

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 pm
Chasers' Scoreboard!

Chasers in the lead:

Team Scotland : 0 points

Team Japan : 0 points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:28 pm
Previous Questions (with Answers)!

This is where I will post the previous series of questions. Every time I post a new set, the older set will be moved here (with answers). Once the answers are posted, no points can be awarded.

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 pm
World Cup Scoreboard!

Team Scotland VS. Team Japan!

0 | 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 pm
Hall of Fame!

Sorry this Hall of Fame is for Chasers Only

Here's a bit of information about the Chasers in the 2012 World Cup!

Team Ireland

Team Japan

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 pm
*Announcement*
->->ALWAYS READ<-<-
Message from Referee Amelia Grey (topic complete ninja )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 am
Chasers at the ready!
Haha, just kidding we are not starting yet, but for some intense practice! Here's a challenge I am sure you'll accept!
Chaser's Practise

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 am
User Image
Man, I can't believe you found that game! And I'm completely awful at it too!
gonk
I can't even get past level 2
redface

Owell, I can't wait for us to get some more chasers up in here!
xd

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces