Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Secret 'Date' ( Bix & Needle ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 pm
Bix didn't know who he would run into, if anyone at all. If that split-toned reaper showed back up, he'd be ready for a fight. If her cowboy boyfriend showed his face, Bix had some apology cowboy comics. If it was Needle? He was just some young Bogeyman who was making a new friend.

Hadn't they set a meeting a week from their last? Maybe she'd come.

Since he was actively seeking Halloweeners, the albino hunter cautiously pressed further into the House than usual. He'd been through a dozen or more rooms, just strolling, until he felt the tell-tale signs of massive FEAR nearby. He knew the hidden Halloween entrance was probably close to he hung back and settled in the first un-sullied room. It happened to be a rather small room, but it seemed to be like a closet. Racks of clothes hung everywhere and music played softly like a department store.

Bix settled on a chair, one that would be outside a dressing room, in the clearest patch of floor that the room had to offer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm
Needle hadn't forgotten. She may have been swept up in plans and meetings, notes and experiments, but she wouldn't forget. A promise of sorts had been made that day, and she would be hellbent on keeping it. When she could she had excused herself, using the excuse of needing to go for a walk; lately she had been taking them alone, leaving nothing suspicious this time around. She wandered until she goung that corridor again, and eagerly walked down it, hoping she wouldn't be the only one to keep her promise.

One of the first rooms she wandered into was...busy, to say the least. Music played, items stacked here and there, chairs littering the place. As she stepped further into the room she was swept up in how many things there were to look at, to decipher from one to the next, and thus didn't notice that she was not alone. At least not right away.

Enoh Love
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:00 pm
Bix simply heard sliding foodsteps and the closely racked clothing rustling and being pushed aside. Their hangers slide and scraped in metallic screeches. For anyone he would find, Bix was ready. He didn't want to appear aggressive at first, so he didn't summon his bow.

"Hello?" He called above the slow jazz version of 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight?'. He was pretty sure he'd heard this at the dentist office once.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 pm
Everything in her stilled at the sound of the voice, her head straightening, listening to the echoes in the room to determine where it came from. "...Bix?" She called softly. The voice registered almost immediately, and once she had a grip on where the sound was coming from she moved towards it fearlessly. She rounded the corner of the clothes rack, spotting a distinctly pale form sitting in a nearby chair; she recognized it enough to solidify her assumptions, and she found herself smiling.

"You remembered!" Somehow, she was pleasantly surprised.

Enoh Love
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm
The 'Reaper Bogeyman' perked when he realized it was Needle. "Hey Needle.." He waved and stood up, coming forward to offer his hand and help her. There was no other chair around but the one he was in, a squat leather box of a thing, seemed to shake and pop into a loveseat. The clothing racks also seemed to shift but the clothes turned into all big fur coats.

"Weird.." Bix blinked but turned back to Needle. "Why wouldn't I remember.. plus I work here remember?" He turned on his act. Perhaps he would share more of his fictional life with her, gain her confidence a bit more.

"Let's uh.. well do you trust this couch?" He hovered in front of it and poked it with a foot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm
"You are right, I am sorry for my brief doubting of you. It is...very good to hear you again." She meant every word, smiling as wide as she dared. She heard the popping and shifting of the couch, and just had to grin at his doubt.

"If it tries to eat me, I at least bite back." Needle found herself giggling softly, holding out her arms to once more bring her vicious spikes into plain view. She proved her own bravery though, turning with out his aid to sit on the edge of the couch, her posture straight as ever with her hands folded neatly on her lap. Her head tilted, looking at his form for any signs of glowing; nothing came of course, and it was clear he was not wearing sleeves.

"I see you did not get your tattoo...did your plans fall through?"

Enoh Love
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm
Bix sat back, sinking a bit into the leather and resting his arm along the back of the loveseat. "Oh a biter?" He smiled. "You'll have a lucky boilfriend." He teased, almost saying boyfriend like a human.

She inquired about his tattoo and he shrugged. "Saving money and waiting. A friend wanted to go and there just hasn't been time. Plus don't I need some healing time?" He'd hate to have to do a mission with a fresh tattoo.

"How are things back at school?" Yes. INFO.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:29 pm
"I have never bitten before, but I have...nibbled, I suppose the word it?" she mused, not quite understanding that he was teasing her. "My friend did not seem to mind, is that a common thing to enjoy?" Yeah, she clearly didn't understand that he was teasing.

"You do! Aftercare is most important, it is an artist's reputation you carry on your skin, after all." In this Needle was very, very serious. She even lifted her skirt a little bit, showing a fresh bandage around her left lower leg, also accidentally proving that her feet were as ink stained as her hands. After she was sure her point had gotten across she dropped the folds of her hakama again, smoothing them out like a proper lady would.

"Calm, thankfully. Well, as calm as can be expected. Prom is approaching." And the whirl of messages, fittings and frantic classmates that came with it. "Have you ever heard of Prom? " He was home schooled, after all.

Enoh Love
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 pm
"Nibbling? Oh man.. you and this boil getting hot and heavy, huh?" Bix didn't really know the extent of emotional blockage that he was dealing with. He just assumed any teenagers who were nibbling each other were also doing other things.

Bix looked down at the ghoul's bare leg, "Did you do that yourself? That's pretty amazing. Doesn't it hurt?" This was totally genuine. The hunter was in awe that anyone could tattoo themselves and not chicken out of the pain or mess it up.. or.. do it upside down or something.

"Prom? OH YEAH. I liked prom. All the hub bub a big to do. I guess I like it more in retrospect. When I went I was kind of.. not very popular and so no ghoul except a friend would go with me. She was cool though. We had fun. Are you going with the uh.. nibbling guy?" He wondered who the nibbling guy was, actually.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:28 pm
"Hot and...heavy?" Needle repeated as if it were a foreign language. "...No? He is warm, but not hot, nor has our weights changed?" COnfused, sooo confused. The confusion did flee when her tattoos were in question, beaming with pride and holding out her arms.

"Yes! I have done all my own tattoos so far, with the exception of these~" There were a few she pointed at on her lower arms, ones that were mostly hidden by general ink stains. Here she smiled fondly, tracing the almost invisible lines. "My sister did these when we were still learning." It was a careful balancing act and trance to tattoo certain places on herself; a use of mirrors with an ink wash over her skin, followed shortly by trust in her hands and the ink she used.

"Ahh, but at least you had a good night. That is the best goal to have, as far as I am concerned." There were a lot of social protocols for the Prom it seemed, but everyone, her date included, threw around the word fun. That seemed to be the end goal of the event, really. "I am, yes. His name is Ulmuka." Needle didn't feel guilty providing a name, it was better than nibbling guy. The subject of her date was brushed off easily, moving onto more curious topics to her.

"Pardon if this is...personal...but this ghoul friend of yours...did you two have sex after?" Muka had said it was optional, but she did want to know how optional it was.

Enoh Love
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 pm
Bix blinked when she dissected the statement way too much. Did they not say that in Halloween? Or is she just very innocent? He still had a hard time believing horror creatures could be innocent. Stupid maybe.. but not innocent.

"Well I think that's pretty amazing." The hunter reinforced about her tattoos before turning attentively to her information about the prom. Ulmuka huh? He never heard of him. Not one of the creatures that he'd come into familiar contact with.

Annnnd then Bix was coughing and choking and laughing. "That is a personal question!!" The albino was surprised but really amused. Did the Halloween things have sex? They had the parts, sure.. well maybe they didn't. They could all be like Ken dolls.. he didn't know!

"No.. no I didn't. She was just my friend. yah? So we just sort of hung out after. Played video games and ate junk till we fell asleep." He scratched his head and smirked.

"Are you going to have sex with him after prom?" They MUST be going hot and heavy then.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 pm
"I thought it might be." Needle mused, almost sounding disappointed; but he gave her what she wanted to know anyway, so in the end it worked out. He didn't need to laugh so much, though! Granted he was older than she was, he would know more by default! It didn't stop her from lightly pouting, though the gesture was so tiny it could easily have been overlooked too.

"No, but I imagine I might one day." She mused, her head tilting thoughtfully. They were experimenting in adult things together after all, even as friends. "...if it is all right, Bix, may I ask more personal questions? I am afraid I do not quite comprehend such intimacies." The ghoul was at least bold, her voice nor her stance waivering as she asked for permission to get in close, so to speak. The more she thought on the subject, the more memories came back.

"Ah! Also, did you know that Humans apparently reproduce via sex? Is that not strange? I have to wonder how the scarelings arrive...perhaps the carrier's body is cut open to retrieve them?" Her little tidbit was followed by a slew of musing thoughts, more trying to figure it out for herself than anything. As if saying it out loud would make her understand.

Enoh Love
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:33 pm
"How old are you?" Bix leaned in and tried to gauge her features. He also generally considered Amityville to be a 'high school' so she was in the right age bracket. "Sixteen or seventeen?" Of course as a ghost she could be very old but she had the bearing of a teen. "That's the right age for that stuff. Hormones pumping.. wandering hands.. smooching in the dark. Sometimes its like.. you couldn't think of anything else.." His own teenage years? Probably. Perv.

Was he about to give sex-ed to a ghost? "Go ahead and ask and... I'll give you my best answers."

Bix laughed again but thankfully he sounded like human sex was amusing. "I did know that! Ahh well humans are a bit like.." he tried to sound Halloweeney. "Beasts. They bare live children and it grows in the mother's belly and then when it's ready to be born it comes out of her.. uhh.. lady downstairs area.." He turned pink and didn't say v****a. "Sometimes if there's complications they cut it out of her!" He said that part very enthusiastic, almost bloodthirsty. She might get a kick out of that detail and he had to sell his lie of being one of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm
"Sixteen, for now." Seventeen in a few short Octobers. "How old are you?" Now that it had been brought up, she was curious. She mulled over his words though, pondering what they implied; it only made her more confused. "Hormones...? I am afraid I do not understand. Is this common of ghouls my age?" There was a hint of concern to her voice; she only thought about it when the opportunity was there, otherwise her mind was distracted by a great deal of other things. Was she doing it wrong?

"Have you had sex before?" She gave a thoughtful hum again; well, since she had already asked. "Is it important to have feelings to engage in such acts?" As the conversatin shifted towards Human reproduction though, she very visibly grimanced even with hiding her eyes. The idea made her shift almost uncomfortably, absently pressing her thighs closer together, her hands tightening down on her lap. "That sounds...horrific. It must be great pain to bring a scareling into their world." As disgusted as she was, it was a curious thing; birthing here was painless in all regards...but as a ghost raised on suffering, she had the notion that it was also a great honor to do so.

"I admire their dedication in reproducing, though it is seemingly unnecessary and excessive." Said the ghoul with spikes in her arms that served the same purpose as stripes on a karate belt. "The Mother, does she recover, do you know? Can she reproduce again, or does the first scareling ruin her?" Now she was morbidly curious. But it was her last question!

Enoh Love
Crew

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:38 am
"I'm Twenty-two." That was true at least, but also old enough to be a working stiff. "Yeah hormones.. well I guess it may be different with ghosts but usually warm blooded creatures go through like.. puberty." Bix was being helpful and informative, yes. "So when they get ready to be an adult they will get beards or deep voices with boys. Ghouls will have their bodies fill out, you know boobs and hips.." He made curvy lady motions with his hands. "And then they will get sexual urges. Liking boils or ghouls.. wanting to be close to them.. feel their bodies.. arousal." Bix may have been 'teaching' but he was still blushing.

Did ghosts not have hormones? He figured now. They didn't really change all that much, did they? Bix honestly had no idea about the development of ghosts. HE SHOULD LOOK THIS UP.

"Yeah I have." He laughed again, suprised by her blunt questions. "Umm with a few ghoulfriends of mine. I don't like to do that outside of a relationship. It's always more... mmm.. nice when you really like the person. You know you don't want to do it with anyone else but them and so it's special." Did she know, could she relate? "Would you want to have sex with this.. Ulmuka guy? Is he special to you? More than normal friends would be?"

With more clinical talk of human women and child-birth he winced. "I assume they don't have any other way to do it.. yeah? I think they can reproduce more than once. I.. don't have a lot of experience with human babies.."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff