Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] MURDUR BURD (Taima and Marcus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm
Why the room was particularly large he wasn't sure. It resembled an open field, and having walked into a wall, he knew it was now just an optical illusion. The room was still large, but the 'field' did end at some point. Painfully even, right into a wall. Dis hadn't even been able to tell him, though the FEAR in the room was making the weapon edgy.
I don't like it. Smells funny.
You can smell?
No. Yes. Well through you really. I can taste as well. So when I say someone is delicious you can be assured-
Enough
Ohhh temper temper. Maybe you'll get lucky and run into a feisty freaka. But you know Leon, he tasted-
What part of enough didn't you get?
All of it

Rolling his eyes the hunter trainee tapped his weapon on the wall, the sound echoing in the room. If nothing showed up, he'd move on. If something did-

Well he'd deal with it.

Quote:
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 pm
Taima was hopelessly, painfully lost. She was still learning her way around the school, but she could have sworn she knew the path from the classrooms to the dorms, and this was Clearly Not It. This was Something Completely Different, and Taima was far too tired and busy and tired and cranky to want to deal with it right that second. These twisting hallways led to rooms she had never seen before and went nowhere. She was inches away from throwing her armful of books to the ground, shifting into her natural form and ripping a hole in the damned ceiling when she found herself in a room larger than the others she had wandered into, its paint job resembling the out out out that she wanted to be.

It was almost taunting her, and she wanted to be really mad about it, but fortunately, possible salvation stood right in front of her.

"Hey, guy," Taima said, "do you know how to get out of here? I'm trying to get back to my room but I got kind of, um...lost," she admitted sheepishly.  

Inle-roo

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:44 pm
The monster barging in was rather unexpected, and the hunter gaped at the creature's apparent lack of a need to live. He was a hunter, Marcus was pretty sure all the freaks knew what hunters were because they sure as all hell acted like it.

But hey, if one wanted to be ignorant- all good by him.

"I could kill you, so that's one out. You could run, but that doesn't mean you'll find a way out." Smiling, Marcus spun Dis in his hand. "Or you could come with me. Though it wouldn't be back to any dorms." Just a testing lab and cage probably.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 pm
Taima had heard of the Hunters, of course--after what happened to the Horsemen's homeland, word spread like wildfire--but she had never actually run into one before. She had actually thought this guy was just a reaper with poor fashion sense, until he started talking. Her eyebrows rose in stunned surprise as he threatened her and then gave her an out. She just kind of stared at him for a moment after he finished his spiel, several beats passing before a grin curled her lips.

She managed to clap a hand over her mouth, containing the snort of amusement that turned into a chortle and from there into full-out laughter so hard that she had to lean against the wall to keep upright.

Taima laughed in the face of danger, literally and kind of a lot.

"I'm sorry," she said once she was able to draw a breath, "but," she giggled, "you just, like." Taima straightened, wiping a tear of mirth from her eye. "Like, really? Really really? Who even says stuff like that? Like, okay, I understand that you're trying to be, I don't know, intimidating or whatever," although judging from how funny she found him, he obviously wasn't succeeding with her, "but your lines are so played. I'm pretty sure I heard those exact words in a movie once. It makes you sound kind of like a tool." Her feathers ruffled as she composed herself, and she cleared her throat before adding, "But I do appreciate the attempt. I really did need the laugh today. Now, do you know how to get out of this place, or what?"  

Inle-roo

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm
An eyebrow rose when she began to laugh. Here he was, telling her like it is, and she was laughing. Well, can't expect them all to be sane could he? "It's called being practical, and if aimed for intimidation you'd be in a net, with Dis at your neck. As for movies, I favor horror over action garbage."

Dis was laughing, less at him, more at the fact she called him a tool.
"Oh I know how to get out, but you probably wouldn't like where you ended up. Granted, life always needs new subjects, but like staying out of their line of view. A bit too cutthroat for my tastes."

He could throw a runic dagger on the ground, blocking off her entrance. And while he wanted to avoid life- maybe bringing them a test subject would keep them out of his hair for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 pm
He liked horror movies. The sheer irony almost had her in tears again, but she managed to tamp it down, letting only a few surprised chuckles escape. "Isn't that kind of redundant? I mean, here you are, so ready to throw down with a 16 year old ghoul who obviously has zero interest in reciprocating--isn't your life kind of like a bad horror movie? Shouldn't you be into, I don't know...romantic comedies or something? Just to balance it all out?"

He claimed that he wasn't trying to intimidate her, and then threw idle threats at her: nets and something called a Dis and promises of places she wouldn't want to be. "Well," she continued, "if you're not going to help me get back to where I would like to end up--that being my dorm--then I guess I can keep going it alone, but I really don't have more time to stay and chat. Homework," she explained, shifting her grip on her armful of books. "This was very entertaining, though, and, y'know...work on those lines," she finished with a grin, turning back towards the doorway.

This was the scary hunter Herryk had warned her about? Some tacky clothes and cliched lines? Adorable, but she had better things to do.  

Inle-roo

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 pm
A blank look. "It would be a bad horror movie if it was predictable and there was a happy yet cliche ending. Sadly, the ending of my life will probably end a the hand of one of you guys. Traditional horror is like my romance. Me and my girl like 'em but then, we also like stupid animated movies so there you go."

Pulling out a runic dagger he threw it on the door before throwing one at the hole from where she'd entered.

"Sorry but I do have a job to do, that being kill you."  
Inle-roo rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm
Taima started as the daggers thudded into the wood in front of her, determined to press on--only to find that doing so caused an almost physical ache. With the deep, heaving sigh of the teenaged and put-out, she turned around, eyeing the hunter almost sadly. Her wings flared behind her, the eyes at the top of each one seeming to glare at the hunter even as Taima seemed nonplussed, all traces of her earlier humor gone.

"I would have been happy to go around you," she said evenly, "or even just away from you. But I'm not unwilling to go through you if you so insist. And you are insisting now, right?"  

Inle-roo

Inle-roo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 pm
Taima didn't bother waiting for an answer, she just leapt unsteadily towards the hunter--not straight at him, that would have been stupid, even for someone as inept at combat as her, but off to the side. She swept the wing nearest to him forward, trying to hit him with the hard bone and. Missed. Completely.

She wasn't surprised. She'd never been much of a fighter, and certainly not in so small and frail a form, but the room, while large, still wouldn't have been big enough for her to maneuver around in her natural form.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 pm
She moved, and Marcus moved with her, avoiding the attack. "A bit of a green horn at this aren't you?" Smirking he brushed his blade against a wing. She wanted to fight for her freedom? He'd make her work for it.

"I would suggest aiming before you attack."

HP 50
Damage: 2  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Inle-roo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 pm
"Little bit," she admitted. There was no use denying it, it was only painfully obvious. Her wing flinched back as his blade came in contact with it, sending her stumbling off balance. She overcompensated with the other wing, turning herself around. She would have done a full turn if the hunter hadn't been in her wing's way.

That was less aiming, more dumb luck.

HP: 28
Damage: 8  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:49 am
The wing in his face? He didn't enjoy that. Now he liked feathers, don't get him wrong but lot in his face. Not unless they were a pillow. Maybe a nice downy jacket. But a full on wing slapping him in the face? Yeah, Marcus could do without that. "About as graceful as an ugly duckling." Emphasis on ugly and unlike the children's story sorry, he was pretty sure you were not a swan.

Stepping back to give himself some more room, Marcus looked for an opportune strike. When he found one he took, it, aiming for a wing. If he could disable her ability to fly the battle would be much easier. Sadly his attack missed, and Dis hissed in his head, demanding a FEAR meal.

HP: 42
Damage:  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Inle-roo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:55 am
Did she actually hit him? The impact against her wing said yes; she'd have to remember how she managed to pull that off and then keep doing it until this guy went away.

"Aw, are you mad now?" Taima asked when the hunter insulted her, smiling rather than taking offense--like the she'd get upset at the guy in the ridiculous costume calling her ugly. Pot, kettle, black. "Don't worry," she said, quickly pulling her wing out of range of the slashing blade, "I'd be mad too if I just got hit in the face completely on accident."

HP: 28
Damage: 0  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:50 pm
Ohhh she's feisty. I like her.
Dis, we've been over people you like.
Almost everyone?
Yes.
I have taste Marcus, I did pick you after all.
Sometimes I wonder about that.

Maybe he wasn't mad so much as annoyed. Wings in his face an all. "I'll be mad later, right now try annoyed." Keeping light on his feet, he wanted to keep the ghoul at arms length. Just in range, but far enough he could move away if she attacked. "I like to think I can keep my anger in check."

Dis laughed at that one.

Still he slashed out, the runes on Dis flaring up as FEAR met FEAR.

HP: 42
Damage: 16  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Inle-roo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:39 pm
"You're annoyed?" Taima asked, incredulous. "You insisted on this, remember? Besides, I've got homework to do, and it's not a report on who I've fought with today. If either of us gets to be annoyed, it should be me." And she would've been, too, if she wasn't almost enjoying herself. Learning to fight in this form was just as educational as any class, even if she found combat in general to be a pointless waste of time.

It was instinct to lunge forward, to parry the slash with a beak she didn't have; if she was in her natural state, it would have worked, and then she would have swallowed the hunter and his little toothpick whole. Fortunately, since she was significantly smaller in this form, the blade whizzed by her face, only slashing into her shoulder instead of stabbing out an eye. The angry shriek of howling wind was the same in both forms, though, and she shoved him away with her opposite wing.

"a*****e!" Taima exclaimed, clapping a hand over the wound. "That hurt!" If looks could have killed hers would have--maybe someday.

HP: 12
Damage: 6  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas