Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asians too thin/skinny? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asians too skinny?
  Yes
  No
  I have no idea
View Results

Nayrune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:33 am
You tell me XD
Ppl say Asians are like toothpick, that skinny!
What do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:37 am
I have a friend who's asian, 5'7" and 100lbs. Oh yeah, and she eats like crazy. She ate like 10 muffins in one day plus all the meals and other stuff, and blah. She went to the doctor for a check up or whatever and he told her she needed to gain 15lbs in order to be healthy. She looks good in EVERYTHING. Even those shirts that make thin people look pregnant...she's just that skinny. And she's not even bony skinny. *jealous* She's quite pretty too.  

XShadowMistressX

Nayrune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:04 am
XShadowMistressX
I have a friend who's asian, 5'7" and 100lbs. Oh yeah, and she eats like crazy. She ate like 10 muffins in one day plus all the meals and other stuff, and blah. She went to the doctor for a check up or whatever and he told her she needed to gain 15lbs in order to be healthy. She looks good in EVERYTHING. Even those shirts that make thin people look pregnant...she's just that skinny. And she's not even bony skinny. *jealous* She's quite pretty too.

lol
thats crazy XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:09 am
My mom says Asians are skinny, 'cause they eat too much vegetables.  

iMahalKita

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:18 am
My mom and dad and little brother and I all think our mom is fat cuz she is =O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:33 am
Animaznboy
My mom and dad and little brother and I all think our mom is fat cuz she is =O

That's a nice thing to say... o.o;;

XShadowMistressX

Cindybobnimrod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:46 am
Nah, I'm not skinny.

I'm a fat lard!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:58 am
Bah, I've already seen a lot of fat asians
(whatever I'm skinny... -_-)  

Seijin

~GirlxPride~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:19 am
I think Asians pretty much come in all sizes (I've seen them in all sizes). It's just the majority tends to lean on the thinner side. Why? I'm not really sure. My parents also say it's diet and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:31 am
Lucky_Neko
I think Asians pretty much come in all sizes (I've seen them in all sizes). It's just the majority tends to lean on the thinner side. Why? I'm not really sure. My parents also say it's diet and such.
Ya same for me and btw my cuz is big when I mean big I MEAN Big. mrgreen 3nodding lol sweatdrop  

XvXYuNiEXvX

Zyxa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:46 am
In gym, I have 75lb of fat and my friends only have like, 25lb-ish

So I guess it sorta differs from person to person. But It seems most are skinny. Well the ones that don't eat all the fast-food that I do anyways >.>;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:49 am
Not all Asians are toothpick-skinny. Ok........maybe we are. sweatdrop  

t o x i c l i p s t i c k

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shuichi X Chiruki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:53 am
I dont think they are too skinny. they are skinny but I think they are SEXY when they are! but some ppl are too skinny...like Jrockers...who weight only like...40 kg... *jealous of not too skinny ppl*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:55 am
Well, like it was said before, I think that they come in all sizes, but I would have to say that most Asians are skinny. I say that because when went to the Agoo, Philippines, a farming region where my family used to live, people are so unused to seeing someone overweight that they chuckle at them. Not point and say "Hahaha, lookit him," but just like when you hear someone you think is smart say the stupidest thing ever kind of laugh.
I think that most asians are skinny, because in Asia there are places that don't have a lot of cars. Because of that, they either walk or ride bikes, and that keeps them in shape. Then, when they come to the U.S., they find other ways to keep fit. Just my thought anyway, since I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat either.  

Jhay-R

Nayrune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:10 pm
darkangel_suki-san
Not all Asians are toothpick-skinny. Ok........maybe we are. sweatdrop

Lol  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers