Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Girls what would you do if you have your period and..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 am
your school uniform is completely white? gonk
how can you prevent it from you know eek leaks?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 am
yuintakie_yuki

If you have it while in school ? And your uniform is white ? If you don't have any materials , then I would say to go to the bathroom , wad up some toilet paper and use that until you can go to the office and ask for some help . Or , does your school have those dispenser things in the bathrooms ? Where you can get materials for like , 50 cents ?  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am
yuintakie_yuki

Purchase super size sanitary pads or tampons.
Then make sure to change it as often as possible.
It also helps to wear 2 pairs of underwear.
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 am
First of all, why would a school require WHITE uniforms, of all the colors? geez.

buy super absorbent pads, and when you're on your period
don't wear any "cute" undies, wear ones that cover your whole
butt and are kinda thicker so there's way less chance of leaking XD

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Ma6is

Unbeatable Survivor

8,600 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:58 pm
Uhmm in any of this case: redface

1) if u have your period during school and it cames without warning xD, then you must be sure to have the right materials always with u, if not and you feel your period is there, then take a jacket or anything you use to cover up yourself, cover your low back and "run" to the bathroom to prevent an accident, and if u dont have the materials you need ask a friend or a classmate, no matter what kind of relationship you have with any girl in school, university, office, etc; remember you can find a girl everywhere and she is as woman as you and has her period... the thing is ask her for the materials you need.

2)If u know about your period, use it at your favor, keep extra material with you and extra change of clothes. In a case you don't have extra clothes ask someone who can lent you something until you are free to go and solve the problem with more calm.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 am
Noted Musician
yuintakie_yuki

If you have it while in school ? And your uniform is white ? If you don't have any materials , then I would say to go to the bathroom , wad up some toilet paper and use that until you can go to the office and ask for some help . Or , does your school have those dispenser things in the bathrooms ? Where you can get materials for like , 50 cents ?

uhm...what i mean is um...
while wearing the sanitary pads
what do you do so that you prevent it from overflowing  

yuintakie_yuki

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 am
o0Roxy0o
yuintakie_yuki

Purchase super size sanitary pads or tampons.
Then make sure to change it as often as possible.
It also helps to wear 2 pairs of underwear.
emotion_bigheart

wow i didnt thought of that(the 2 pairs of underwear i mean XD)
thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 am
L4uren
First of all, why would a school require WHITE uniforms, of all the colors? geez.

buy super absorbent pads, and when you're on your period
don't wear any "cute" undies, wear ones that cover your whole
butt and are kinda thicker so there's way less chance of leaking XD

thats cause i took a pre-med course o.O
TT^TT i didnt knoe they require white skirt D=

o.o i dont think i have a thick undies O_O  

yuintakie_yuki

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 am
Ma6is
Uhmm in any of this case: redface

1) if u have your period during school and it cames without warning xD, then you must be sure to have the right materials always with u, if not and you feel your period is there, then take a jacket or anything you use to cover up yourself, cover your low back and "run" to the bathroom to prevent an accident, and if u dont have the materials you need ask a friend or a classmate, no matter what kind of relationship you have with any girl in school, university, office, etc; remember you can find a girl everywhere and she is as woman as you and has her period... the thing is ask her for the materials you need.

2)If u know about your period, use it at your favor, keep extra material with you and extra change of clothes. In a case you don't have extra clothes ask someone who can lent you something until you are free to go and solve the problem with more calm.

oh yea extra clothes
d'oh why didnt i think of that

but what about during my period
how can i prevent it from overflowing?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm
yuintakie_yuki
Noted Musician
yuintakie_yuki

An overflow ? Then I'd say maybe to use 2 pairs of underwear , like Roxy said . And maybe you could wear spankies underneath your skirt ? Like, really short shorts that your skirt will cover up but won't show . And it'll protect from it showing on your skirt . And that extra pair of clothes thing is also a really good idea . ( A sweatshirt tied around the waist is always a good idea . )  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:40 pm
If you're afraid of overflow, keep extra supplies on you at all times and change them more frequently.

I generally only use tampons but if I think my period is going to be heavier than usual (and yes it happens even when on the Pill) I double up with a maxi pad without wings.

Also, instead of doubling up on undies, how about using a swimsuit bottom that's a little on the snug side? That should help prevent side leakage, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:34 am
Noted Musician
yuintakie_yuki
Noted Musician
yuintakie_yuki

An overflow ? Then I'd say maybe to use 2 pairs of underwear , like Roxy said . And maybe you could wear spankies underneath your skirt ? Like, really short shorts that your skirt will cover up but won't show . And it'll protect from it showing on your skirt . And that extra pair of clothes thing is also a really good idea . ( A sweatshirt tied around the waist is always a good idea . )

spankies? i didnt knoe there was such a thing o.o until now
reminder: must buy these things(some must be white <---cause the color of the undergarments can be seen >.>)
i was actually thinking about that too XD the sweatshirt thinggy
thanks ^^  

yuintakie_yuki

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:37 am
Gigi Deveraux
If you're afraid of overflow, keep extra supplies on you at all times and change them more frequently.

I generally only use tampons but if I think my period is going to be heavier than usual (and yes it happens even when on the Pill) I double up with a maxi pad without wings.

Also, instead of doubling up on undies, how about using a swimsuit bottom that's a little on the snug side? That should help prevent side leakage, too.

snug side? whats that supposed to mean? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 pm
yuintakie_yuki
Gigi Deveraux

One that has slightly smaller leg holes, or is a brief or boy-short cut instead of high or French leg, and definitely snugger than the usual underwear/swimsiut bottoms you use.

Thongs = NO-NO.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:02 am
Gigi Deveraux
yuintakie_yuki
Gigi Deveraux

One that has slightly smaller leg holes, or is a brief or boy-short cut instead of high or French leg, and definitely snugger than the usual underwear/swimsiut bottoms you use.

Thongs = NO-NO.

i dont even knoe does stuffs O_O
but i did get your point(i think)
cycling shorts are fine too right? o.o  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items