Reply Role Play
Full Metal Alchemist RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireRioki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:03 am
I want to start one. I'm Edward, though.
Alphonse-
Mustang-
Hawkeye-
(etc.)
Pride(Furor)-
Lust-
Dante-
Envy-
Gluttony-
Sloth-
Wrath-
Greed-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:21 pm
I would like Lieutenant Maes Hughes or Scar, whichever one you may want to give me its ok. I shall await your answer.  

Zeramir

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:25 pm
may I be Roy Mustang (the flame alchemist)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:58 am
Well there is a Mustang already and I want to be Maes Hughes so...if you wish, could we start this with a typical phone call between them or a conversation? or I dunno^^ If you have something different in mind that is ok too, just making sugestions all willy-nilly. I'll expect your answer.  

Zeramir

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:45 pm
yeah that works  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:38 am
The lieutenant entered his office to pick up the ringing phone. "Central HQ, this is Hughes speaking"  

Zeramir

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:39 pm
"Yes, Hughes this in Mustang."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:06 am
"Mustang! You old dog! "His voice changes from excited to confused and a bit angry." Is this about Scar again!? I told you I have all my men on this and that I will have you informed!"His voice finally went down in volume and excitement."Or is this about the boys?..."  

Zeramir

thunder-scar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:07 pm
hmmm... this is cool ill be alphonse hey edward!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D90C08B8F5BF425C  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:12 pm
thunder-scar
hmmm... this is cool ill be alphonse hey edward!

]http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D90C08B8F5BF425C

you know what never mind im gluttony but in this scene gluttony and ed are just about to face off... pirate  

thunder-scar

thunder-scar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:30 pm
edward before i was turned into the beast i am now... you know some people said that i was a bad guy they may have been right they may have been right but its not as if i didnt try i just ******** up as much as i tried but i couldve canged i couldve changed i knew i was a dirty little basterd i liked to kill i liked to mate yes i could sing but that was ok because i coulve changed you see it wasnt my fault that i was so evil it was society society you see my parents were sometimes abusive and it had made a p***k of me but i couldve changed i couldve changed i could have learned to keep my promises i know it i couldve opend up my heart and shown it any day i knew i was going to be turned into this (satin started to speak to me) "but what if you hadnt changed you could have been something other than a sandy little butt hole" HEY SATIN dont be such a twit i wouldnt have done mother teresa's horney s**t even for me!

SO EDWARD what do you have to say about that?!?!?!?! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:48 pm
Zeramir
"Mustang! You old dog! "His voice changes from excited to confused and a bit angry." Is this about Scar again!? I told you I have all my men on this and that I will have you informed!"His voice finally went down in volume and excitement."Or is this about the boys?..."
"I've lost Edward and Alphonse."  

Blackrose01111

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:38 pm
"So it is about the boys...what do you man you've lost them?! And anyways what do you want? Want me to go out looking for them? Fine I will do so you just worry about promoting yourself to higher places. Anyways if there is nothing more worth telling can I ask you a question?"Puts his hand into his coats pocket."Are you coming for Elysias birthday?!"Taking out a photo of baby Elysia and hugging it close.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:33 pm
i'll be Greed! if he isn't taken yet.  

FlameAlchemist26

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:32 pm
yes Huges I'll be there  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers