Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Jupiter/Roman & Camp Half Blood/Greek

Back to Guilds

Another war is turning and the Romans and Greeks need to pair to defeat the odds. 

Tags: Gods, Half Bloods, Luna, Chiron, Titans 

Reply Camp Half Blood Areas
Arena Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WaterStar156
Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:40 pm
Fight to be heroes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image Kylar walked into the arena with his knives on his belt he unsheathed them and started to practice on the dummies.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:09 pm
Imperfectlyme15

User Image

Jesca walked into the arena with a bow and small quiver of arrows in hand. She noticed only one other person in here. She shrugged and standing a good 40+ feet from a target she noched an arrow aimed and fired. She hit the bulls eye. She keepted repeating what she did.

About a hour later she left.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 am
User Image
Black starts to see the big circle arena as the skull sign was still ontop of his head as he pulled out his blade"s-so what is this?"he looks around trying to look at her still  

Natasha21a

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 am
Sullen Arcani

User Image

Jesca almost didnt hear the question because of the mark over Black's head. She quickly looked down at him Well.. There are two things I need to tell you. First this is the arena where we can train to be better fighers. She quickly deminstrated by looking at a target, pulling out one of her daggers and quickly throwing it, hitting the bulls eye about 50 ft away. And Two, You've been clamed. Look up and see.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 am
InnocentGypsy
Sullen Arcani

User Image
Black looked at her as he seen the knife hitting at the bulls eye as he nodded a little then he seen a skull sign ontop of his head"w-what does that mean?"looks around as his sword plunges into a dummy and rips it out of him destroying it staying quiet  

Natasha21a

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 am
Sullen Arcani

User Image

Jesca thought for a moment before answering The mark means that a god or goddess has named you as one of their children. Judging from the mark im guessing Hades so, that means your one of the rare big threes. A child of Zuse, Posiden, of Hades

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:33 am
InnocentGypsy
Sullen Arcani

User Image
Black looks at her as he seen the mark disappearing staying quiet"so is there anyone else here like me?"he tries to stay up from the pain but it was too much as he kneeled to the ground as he looked around trying to pick up his blade again  

Natasha21a

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 am
Sullen Arcani

User Image

Jesca thought for a moment before saying I can thing of another big three she handed him his sword. I can take you to her if you'd like

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 am
InnocentGypsy
Sullen Arcani

User Image
Black looked at Jesca"no thanks"takes the sword as he kept destroying fake dummies as they exploding still.He walks to the gate and grab a normal sword and hands it to her"lets train"smiles as he walks to her in his trench jacket  

Natasha21a

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:50 am
Sullen Arcani

User Image

Jesca cringed a bit when she was given the sword. This was one of the few weapons she wasn't good with. she raised the sword and put on a very weak grin. Ok, but i've got to tell you.... Im aweful with swords.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 am
InnocentGypsy
Sullen Arcani

User Image
Black smiles a little and slashes at her side lightly as it slowly cuts her side"my blade can kill,harm or death but i will not hurt you badly Jesca"he smiles  

Natasha21a

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:59 am
Sullen Arcani

User Image

Jesca sighed, bearly noticeing the cut. Ok, ready when you are Black. she steped back and went into a defencive posision like one of the trainers taught her to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:04 am
InnocentGypsy
Sullen Arcani

User Image
Black watched her going into her fighting position as he swing his sword at her arm lightly"really now? have u tried been attacked by harpies?"he kept slashing at her sword more till they are close to each other  

Natasha21a

InnocentGypsy

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 am
Sullen Arcani

User Image

Jesca blocked the sword and then suddenly her past experence with a troll came rushing back to her. No, but have you ever fased a troll with only a pipe? She remembered how he held the pipe like a sword and she steped back a little to give herself room before comeing at Black like she did the troll: with light feet and speed. She got behind him and used a dull edge of her blade to attack his back.

Camp Half Blood Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff